The Vanguard Play by Post Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Vanguard! Frostbite Issue #9 - New team, old problems!

3 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The New Vanguard! Frostbite Issue #9  - New team, old problems! - Page 9 Empty Re: The New Vanguard! Frostbite Issue #9 - New team, old problems!

Post  Admin Sat Aug 08 2020, 10:18

"I came back in time to save your life Frostbite. When you died my program was dormant for centuries. Scientists found a way to decode the sentient program and put it into this solid light hologram." stated the Blue being.

"Village coming up Frosty!" shouted Catherine from the cockpit.

Frostbite started for the hatch which was starting to open and Frostbot stepped into his path. "Do not leave. If you enter that village alone you will die." he stated.

Catherine shouted out "Coming in hot! Looks like there's plenty going on down there. Civilians being chased, cops under fire... we got more of those bigger guys too. And those annoying little things are more numerous. Are you sure about this?"

"I cannot help you with matters of your personal future." stated Frostbot. "I have been dormant for centuries, but I have tracked down the rough timing of your death but know no particulars as the records were lost when the 'Great Crash' occurred and Earth fell into a dark age unlike any other. I have come back to prevent it. The laws of time and space mean that whatever you do now may change the future for me and I will cease to exist, but the price will be worth it."

Frostbot (inside Frostbites head) spoke up 'The being you see in front of you is actually a device, a transmitter which creates a solid light holographic form around itself. The Butler Jeeves that Wandafar created can exist in a similar fashion in or around the mansion thanks to thousands of high powered transmitters. This being appears to create a form around the transmitter and also appears to have achieved a measure of sentience.'

"Correct." said the being in front of Frostbite. Had he read the hero's mind?

"Frostbite! We're here!" shouted Catherine. "Computer is tracking six... nine... eleven hostiles targeting the ship! If you are doing this, you need to bail, NOW!"

Streaks of fire spat through the air around the craft as Catherine desperately tried to avoid the fiery blasts. "Can I ... remind you that... the ship is ALREADY banged up and..."

BANG!

Alarms blared out. "It's ok! We're... external extinguisher kicked in. Frosty!" she shouted as the ship veered left and right violently in the air above the village.

Frostbot (of the Future, we'll call him FOTF) stated "Please do not leave this vessel. I implore you. The youth you know as Battlebug will never fully recover from your death. You are his idol, and in his rage he will be... darkened. His power is not fully realised and he needs a firm hand to guide him. Your hand, Joseph Rigdon."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://darkeningshadows.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The New Vanguard! Frostbite Issue #9  - New team, old problems! - Page 9 Empty Re: The New Vanguard! Frostbite Issue #9 - New team, old problems!

Post  Steeple_jackuk Sat Aug 08 2020, 10:30

Admin wrote:Frostbot (of the Future, we'll call him FOTF) stated "Please do not leave this vessel. I implore you. The youth you know as Battlebug will never fully recover from your death. You are his idol, and in his rage he will be... darkened. His power is not fully realised and he needs a firm hand to guide him. Your hand, Joseph Rigdon."

"I risk my life all the time, I cannot stand by and let my powers and my abilities remain unused whilst others suffer needlessly. What do you propose I do - standing back is not an option. If you are like my Frostbot, then you will have calculated lots of variables, if this is a no one scenario how do we change that, what is the variable here that needs to change. How do we do history right from your perspective?"

OOC: Wow reading about your death...or hearing of it and having someone come back to tell you this is a foregone conclusion...hmm well hope there is some way out of this because I am not about to bail on helping out. So FOTF had better have a solution. I wondered why things just seemed to be getting from bad to worse to worst ever...love the wrinkle in time FOTF idea as well - a nice way to set me up being suspicious of this fella.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 08 2020, 19:56

"I cannot stop you from leaving this vessel. Even with this physical forms powers and abilities you have the upper hand." stated FOTF.

"The details are scarce. Fragments, archives from a destroyed mainframe which was wrecked in a war... Once I knew a place and a rough general time I was able to formulate a plan and come back in time. That presented problems in itself..." stated Frostbot.

"LIFE STORY LATER!" yelled Catherine. "IN CASE YOU NEVER NOTICED WE ARE UNDER FIRE HERE!"

'If this future counterpart of myself is 'on the level' so to speak it would be folly to go into the village below against magic wielding opponents who can bypass your conventional defences and inflict great pain on you. However it is against your nature to stand aside while innocents are killed. Recall the boy. I have taken the liberty of emailing Dawson and explaining the seriousness of the nature of the situation. Between him and Justin St Johns enough clout should be brought to bear in order to encircle this place and keep this... infestation... under control before it spreads and grows...' said Frostbot inside Frostbites' head.

FOTF nods "I am... was... my past self is correct. Perhaps you do go in alone and are killed, I cannot pinpoint the exact moment, only the rough general era. The youth you know as Battlebug is measurably more powerful than you and practically every superhuman in this country, but without the experience and skill you wield he is a blunt weapon, useful but not decisive. Perhaps you should also call in the rest of..."

BANG!!!

This time the ship shook and started rattling whilst smoke filled the interior of the passenger compartment as the Vanguard Flyer leaned alarmingly to the left and started veering towards the ground!

"Not to state the obvious... BUT WE ARE GOING DOWN!" shouted Catherine.

OOC 'Multi Attack' Adren Surge 20 + Roll(2d12)+0: 6,11,+0 Total:17 (37) vs
OV1 + Multi 6 + Roll(2d12)+0: 4,4,+0 Total:8 DOUBLE plus Roll(2d12)+0: 7,8,+0 Total:23 (30)
+4 (to 24) vs RV7=17RAPs. All powers (except Energy Blast) boosted to 18

FOTF phases and falls through the Vanguard Flyer. Frostbite glanced forward. The cockpit dash was lit up like a christmas tree and smoked filled it, alarms screeched and flames started licking up outside the windows!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Sat Aug 08 2020, 21:39

Admin wrote:FOTF phases and falls through the Vanguard Flyer. Frostbite glanced forward. The cockpit dash was lit up like a christmas tree and smoked filled it, alarms screeched and flames started licking up outside the windows!

Frostbite didn't believe in no-win scenarios, it wasn't that one couldn't fail. Anyone could fail, its that despite failure they may yet have been a solution that didn't occur at the time. Besides, he thought, that fact that FOTF has come back suggestions that time has already been changed by his being here. Moving up to Catherine, Frostbite said, "I know a bad time for a tete-a-tete can you get it down without hurting anyone?"

Frostbite was ready to abandon the ship and take Catherine with him, if need be calling in Battle Bug, to help as well as the others. She was a civilian and without powers as vulnerable as the people of the village, but she was part of the team and invaluable.

OOC: Depending on how BB is doing I think I'd best call him in and the others from the other village and give them a quick run down followed by getting Frostbot to tell Wandafar the ship was down. And then we'd best get out if need be, or help to get her down. I'll phase through and help the ship down if Catherine is alright - don't want her caught in any nasty explosions within the ship.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 09 2020, 20:26

"Well... if I roll it half way round... the roll of the ship might..." she started and rolled the ship. Frostbite had no trouble gripping a seat back to save from being flipped but his fingers left something of a mark!

"Yup... there... that looks good, though the farmer might not think so in the morning!" she said pointing through the smoke and flame filling the windscreen from outside to a ploughed field. "This will be rough! Calling Wandafar this is Vanguard Flyer we are going DOWN. Request backup and recovery. Coordinates you should already have, confirm?"

"Ach, you blummin vell break every blummin thing I build you lot! Make sure you leave enough to salavage... und if all else fails eject, I vill build another but I can't build another you." crackled the voice over the comms.

Catherine pulled up, slammed the engines into full power and tried to ease the ship down...

OOC Dex 7 + 4D Vehicles + Roll(6d12)+0: 4,10,4,4,2,3,+0 Total:8 DOUBLE plus Roll(2d12)+0: 3,8,+0 Total:19 (26) vs
OV8 + Roll(2d12)+0: 11,2,+0 Total:13 (21) +3 (to 10) vs RV8=2 RAPs

The Ship dumped down in the field then bounced, throwing earth up all around it which served to put out the fire but also ripped off more of Wandafars' precious stealth panels...

It came to a halt after gouging a path around 100 feet long and lay tilted somewhat, one of the wings broken. "Well, any landing you can walk away from..." muttered Catherine, shutting all the systems down and heading into the back with an extinguisher to go fight more fires if there were any. "Go beat some bad guys up... and BE CAREFUL."

"You..." crackled a voice. "only got a bit of garbled message on this earpiece. Been playing whack a mole with these demon guys. one wakes up, I whack him. Problem is they wake up seconds later. Must be something we can do to put em down?" said Battlebug. "Stonehenge is out for the count, Moody Girl is still miserable but she's looking for the one that bushwhacked Stonehenge. They said there's more UKChampions on the way..."

BANG!

Catherine looked up. "What now? Something is on top of the ship!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Mon Aug 10 2020, 08:28

Admin wrote:"You..." crackled a voice. "only got a bit of garbled message on this earpiece. Been playing whack a mole with these demon guys. one wakes up, I whack him. Problem is they wake up seconds later. Must be something we can do to put em down?" said Battlebug. "Stonehenge is out for the count, Moody Girl is still miserable but she's looking for the one that bushwhacked Stonehenge. They said there's more UKChampions on the way..."

BANG!

Catherine looked up. "What now? Something is on top of the ship!"

Signalling back to BB, Frostbite said, "As soon as you can zero in on our location the ship is down and we are being swarmed. I'm going to lead them away. "

And with that Frostbite said to Catherine, "Stay here and stay safe." And he dispersed through the roof to face whatever was showing such an interest in them.

OOC: OK plan is to try and lead these things away from the ship, as I've still got the broom anyway. I did wonder if break it (assuming it were possible) whether that would be good or bad. Whether good - its focus for magic as an artefact would end, or bad as it would let loose a whole lot worse? Anyway up, we are really struggling to contain this, I'm looking for some tactical solution some end game besides containment. But then again I'm like a fish trying to swing from a tree...this is so far out of my comfort zone.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 10 2020, 11:07

OOC Yeah magic and all the ramifications (no decent defence against it, seemingly unlimited enemies etc) are a challenge even for the brave and the bold (Superman hates magic!)

"What boss? You want me to leave these?" squawked Battlebug. "Ok hang on. There's an app on the phone... Zero in... FWASSSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!"

Battlebug and the comms line were shut off by something blasting at him!

Catherine glanced at the glock pistol in her hand. "Remind me to ask Wandafar for something with a little more stopping power." the former heroine said.

She continued to put fires out in the hold and shouted "Give em hell... send em BACK to hell Frosty!"

The hero switched his pool of energy into Dispersal and entered the cool night air, careful to stay away from the nemesis that was fire. There was enough of it about. The Vanguard flier had a number of fail safes against fuel leaks but the main body was still on fire in places. He needed to get Catherine out of there but for now she'd be safe.

You couldn't say that about Frostbite!

All about the fallen flyer were a dozen or more imps and TWO of the larger demons that were formed when Imps sacrificed themselves to merge into one being. They tore at the bodywork and tried to find some way to get in. No doubt about it, they wanted the broom! He considered breaking it but that might be even worse than giving it to them!

With a glance back he saw a blue light in the sky. Frostbot of the Future... if he/it was on the level. It was blasting time and again down at the street below and flames/green magic energy answered in return. He was staying high, more than a quarter mile and the answering shots were far less accurate as a result though Frostbot occasionally missed.

Suddenly there was a CRACK and a BOOM and a sound like a bomb dropping... on this location!

The demons looked up... and saw Frostbite! Ohboy!

With a last glance Frostbite hoped that was Battlebug on the way! The darkness was revealed as differing heat sources to Frostbite. Fires, demons, those larger demons and back at the village half a mile away or so civilians screaming and running in panic, police wondering what their batons and pepper spray will do against supernatural beings!

OOC initiative...

The New Vanguard! Frostbite Issue #9  - New team, old problems! - Page 9 Crashed-Flyer-battle

Frostbite is first then the two big demons then two of the imps then Battlebug arrives...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Mon Aug 10 2020, 12:29

Admin wrote:Frostbite is first then the two big demons then two of the imps then Battlebug arrives...[/i][/color]

Frostbite got to work a grim look on his face, he only hoped he could find out more. Mentally he said, to his Frostbot to get FOTF to their location, they needed for form up if they were going to be the Vanguard they called themselves and fight together.

Then raising his hands, dropping his dispersed form he shot his potent cold energy blast at the two largest demons.

OOC: OK going for multi attack on both and putting in the full power reserve to up the anti.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 11 2020, 17:40

OOC MULTI ATTACK ON TWO Frostbite Energy Blast 22 + Roll(2d12)+0: 8,5,+0 Total:13 (35) vs
OV9 + Range 2 + Multi 2 + CRIT BLOW 4(I put that bit in. With 22 Energy blast you can pretty much go for that option every shot) + Roll(2d12)+0: 8,2,+0 Total:10 (27)
+4 (to 26) vs RV21 + Multi 2 - 6 (Cr Bl) so RV17=9RAPs damage.

Both 'Etrigans' are on body 3/12

(OOC With 32 + 7 rolled initiative)
Frostbot of the Future flies over. "Message received." he says impassively after Frostbot ordered 'Frostbite needs help. Attend his location. Now.'

The robotic blue form swoops through the darkness and stats "Targets acquired."

OOC MULTI ATTACK CRIT BLOW Energy Blast 20 + Roll(2d12)+0: 8,12,+0 Total:20 (40) vs
OV9 + Range 4 + Multi 2 + Crit Blow 4 + Roll(2d12)+0: 12,3,+0 Total:15 (34)
+3 (to 23) vs RV21 + Multi 2 - Crit Blow 6 so RV17=6 RAPs. Both Etrigans are DOWN and OUT!

An imp squeals then blasts fire at Frostbite!

OOC Fire Blast 13 + Roll(2d12)+0: 12,5,+0 Total:17 (30) vs
Ov15 + 2D Acro + Range 4 + Roll(4d12)+0: 2,12,7,6,+0 Total:19 (38) attack Missed.

Attack on FoTF who forms up a blue energy wall with a hex pattern in front of him (OOC Green Lantern Style)...

OOC Adren Surge 20 + Roll(2d12)+0: 4,9,+0 Total:13 (33) vs
Force Manip 1 + Roll(2d12)+0: 11,6,+0 Total:17 (18)
+5 (to 25) vs Rv1=24 RAPs. Force Manipulation is 25, the same as Green Lanterns!

He creates a force shield with 24APs and 1 Body (if the attack gets through the force shield dissipates and ALL the damage gets through).

The other imp blasts at Frostbot of the Future.

OOC Fire Blast 13 + Roll(2d12)+0: 1,3,+0 Total:4 The Imps' (#11) flame is BURNED OUT!

The sound liked a siren - or a bomb dropping - gets louder and louder and the Imps stop their tearing at the stricken Vanguard flyer to look up...

OOC Go For Broke +12/-18 Adren Surge 21 + Roll(2d12)+0: 9,10,+0 Total:19 (40) vs
OV7 + 12 GFB + Roll(2d12)+0: 3,11,+0 Total:14 (33)
+4 (to 25) vs RV7 - 18 so RV -11=36RAPs.

Power Reserve boosts to 43APs.

Dex +23 (to 31) and Str +20 (to 26)

Multi Attack on 12 Imps.Critical blow.
Dex 31 + 4D M Arts + Roll(6d12)+0: 9,5,9,8,4,9,+0 Total:18 DOUBLE plus Roll(2d12)+0: 6,8,+0 Total:32  (63) vs
OV7 + Multi 8 + Crit Blow 4 + 2D acro + Roll(4d12)+0: 11,5,10,11,+0 Total:22 DOUBLE plus Roll(2d12)+0: 4,5,+0 Total:31 (46)
+6 (to 32) vs RV8 + Multi 8 - Crit Blow 6 so RV10=22 RAPs damage to each. All imps vanish!

Frostbite can't quite process what happens next. There is a green blur, a sonic boom then a form zips about too fast for the eye to follow, punching, kicking and head butting his way through every Imp on or around the Vanguard Flyer, all of whom vanish with the shuddering blows that smash their bones along with their wills and they are drawn back into the netherworld!

"Impressive." stated Frostbot of the Future. 'The boy is key to your future. His power and his motivation are tied to your own. Nurture him, teach him, train him and he will be a power to behold. Projections suggest Class 5 potential.' he said to Frostbot/Frostbite.

The dust settled. Where Battlebug had landed was a crater and a strange scorched mark on the ground where each Imp had been.

"Any more Boss?" said Battlebug, looking about and not at all impressed by what he'd just done. "These guys seem to pour out of the woodwor... oh hey! A new guy? You a UKChampion or a Vanguard?" he shouted up at Frostbot of the Future.

OOC the Two Etrigans on the floor will be healing next round then up the round after on full health...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Tue Aug 11 2020, 21:35

Admin wrote:OOC the Two Etrigans on the floor will be healing next round then up the round after on full health...

"BB Keep them down, I'm going to get Catherine." With that Frostbite descended into the battered ship. "Come on time to go." Frostbite said, aware that the room was still uncomfortably hot. Lowering the back door, Frostbite helped his friend out. Regrouped with Battle Bug and looked at the demons. "The Imps we can destroy, but when they get together to become this bigger fellas we can't seem to stop them. Frostbots, solutions - your best suggestions please?"

Frostbite waited whilst the to sentient AI's compared notes. He made sure Catherine was ok, whilst giving an appreciative nod to Battle Bug.

OOC: We have got to find a way to contain or stop the bigger demons and the little imps merging esp with the healing factor. Can we kill them - cut their heads off, nasty I know but FB is a solider!

Sj

Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 12 2020, 19:15

Battlebug gave each a smack as soon as they stirred.

'They appear to have no earthly weaknesses and are able to call up any effect as a spell. Formidable opponents. Death seems to be the only way to stop them, unless a mage of sufficient power can somehow banish them. Perhaps the UKChampions know of such a person.' suggested Frostbot.

"Wandafar or Justin St Johns may know of such a person." said FOTF out loud.

Catherine thanks Frostbite with a nod, dusts herself down then types a number in on her phone.

"Wandy? Yeah we're alright. The flyer has seen better days though. It's trashed. Yes I know. Yes. yes I know. SHUT UP! Listen! We need a mage to keep these guys down or we'll have to get nasty. What do you mean Thoth? What is that? A code? A word? Oh, a person. Get them down here. I don't care what time it is or what you're watching! DO IT!" she bellowed and cut the line.

Battlebug muttered "Remind me never to upset her." to no one then added "You know the other ones like this will be up and about near Stonehenge. They might be opening a new gateway. Then we're in trouble. Boss. You want me to twist their... what?"

He turned and watched as a man walked out of the darkness...

The New Vanguard! Frostbite Issue #9  - New team, old problems! - Page 9 Thoth

"Good job I was here. There." said the man in an Etonian accent. "What have we here...? A time traveller and two demons who most definitely should NOT be here! You can kill these without fear for your immortal souls. These creatures are immortal - all you'll do is destroy their mortal form and send them back to where they came from. They rely on magic, negative emotions and a bunch of their imps to create these forms, but they are 'alive' in a different sense to you and I. Immortal, effectively. The swines." He turned to leave and added "Oh! Professor Thoth. I was once in the Executive with Wandafar and Lionheart... no. Not this Lionheart. That was in a different timeline. Ugh. Time travel. How is he anyway? He never got over the death of Ben but I suppose this one never even knew Ben Nevis. Strange that Ben and he were at each others throats but 'Kitty' was heartbroken when his team mate and buddy died. Another place, another time."

"Who ARE you?" asked Catherine, bemused.

"Hold on a sec!" said Battlebug. "You said ok huh Prof? Cause hittin em to keep em down is getting old."

The Prof nodded and BB looked to Frostbite who shrugged (OOC he was a soldier after all...).

Battlebug looked troubled, then looked at the village. "We can't imprison these guys. They will keep on until they kill everyone. I hope you are right Thoth."

OOC Go for Broke +12/-18 Adren Surge 21 + Roll(2d12)+0: 9,1,+0 Total:10 (31) vs
Str 6 + GFB 12 + Roll(2d12)+0: 5,7,+0 Total:12 (28)
+2 (to 23) vs RV6 -18 so RV-12=35RAPs. Str to 41.

Multi Attack on unconscious opponents. Dev Attack. Str 41 + Roll(2d12)+0: 3,4,+0 Total:7 (48) vs
Body 13 + 2 Multi + Dev Att 8 + Roll(2d12)+0: 8,4,+0 Total:12 (35)
+5 (to 46) vs RV13 -12 DA so 1RV=45 RAPs damage.

Both Etrigans are reduced to -45 Body.

They have invulnerability which can keep them alive, but little chance of beating this.

Invul 13 + Roll(2d12)+0: 2,7,+0 Total:9 (22) vs
OV45 + Roll(2d12)+0: 11,2,+0 Total:13 (58) failed.

Invul 13 + Roll(2d12)+0: 12,6,+0 Total:18 (31) vs
OV45 + Roll(2d12)+0: 8,11,+0 Total:19 (64) failed.

Battlebug took hold of each Etrigan by the head, spun them with a CRUNCH and yanked up...

Both vanished!

"I can't believe you just did that!" said Catherine. "You just killed..."

"No!" said Thoth with a finger raised and striding forward. "No, no, no, no, no! These beings are NOT of this Earth. They exist on another plane. You have banished then for ... 333 days or something like that. That's it. If they can find a way back, they will get back to look for revenge on you young man, but with strength like that I wouldn't worry. You cannot show mercy to these creatures. They are tricksters, liars, killers, thieves and everything you consider bad, only much worse. They will kill, possess, kidnap, steal... they will backstab each other, climb over each others' corpses to gain power."

He looked at the scorch marks on the floor where they had been. "I could have banished them, but they wake up every four seconds and the spell takes a minimum of 15 minutes. In that time these other villages... "he waved a hand about in the darkness. "Will be burning ruins and the civilians will all be dead. When fighting evil such as this you need to climb down into their pit and get dirt... hmmm. Where did you get that broom?" he asked of Frostbite.

"Not to interrupt." said Battlebug, "But we need to nail more of these guys!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Wed Aug 12 2020, 21:40

Ok can't say all I want here, so will reply to this tomorrow when I'm at my pc. Holding.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Thu Aug 13 2020, 12:57

[quote="Admin] "He looked at the scorch marks on the floor where they had been. "I could have banished them, but they wake up every four seconds and the spell takes a minimum of 15 minutes. In that time these other villages... "he waved a hand about in the darkness. "Will be burning ruins and the civilians will all be dead. When fighting evil such as this you need to climb down into their pit and get dirt... hmmm. Where did you get that broom?" he asked of Frostbite.

"Not to interrupt." said Battlebug, "But we need to nail more of these guys!"[/quote]

"Not to be rude, but Battlebug has a point before you go striding off we would like to know what more we can do to stop these demons pouring through. And the broom, you ask, well this is what brought the trouble to us. A...friend of mind brought it to my attention, this is what the whole mess is about. I guess it some sort of artefact that in the wrong hands means a whole lot of mess for everyone. I'm really not sure what to do with it but its a magnet for the demons it's this they've been press-ganged into getting. So yeah demons first broom second, and I guess we've not got all day to be yapping either."

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 13 2020, 14:05

Thoth looked interested at the broom. "I can feel its magic. It belonged to an evil woman, a witch. 9th Century if I'm not mistaken from the magical aura it gives off."

Battlebug looked at the broom stick tied with string to Frostbites back. "It's got a label on it right? You're talking cobblers."

Thoth raised an eyebrow and muttered "My boy, I'll change you INTO a bug if you continue to talk like that!"

"The Demons must be stopped." said Frostbot of the Future. "I shall help."

"I'll be around. Oh.... at Stonehenge." said Thoth. "To save your consciences you can bring the demons there and I can summon the ley line magic to open a gate to banish them. that will need time to set up and I cannot be interrupted or I'll have to start the whole thing from scratch. Can you spare someone to protect me?"

Catherine scanned the skies. "Where are the UKChampions? And where are Reflex and JE'Nedann?"

Battlebug turned. "Boss, you want me to go smack some more demons around?"

FOTF spoke up "Remember what I said." to Frostbite.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Thu Aug 13 2020, 17:33

Admin wrote:"I'll be around. Oh.... at Stonehenge." said Thoth. "To save your consciences you can bring the demons there and I can summon the ley line magic  to open a gate to banish them. that will need time to set up and I cannot be interrupted or I'll have to start the whole thing from scratch. Can you spare someone to protect me?"

Catherine scanned the skies. "Where are the UKChampions? And where are Reflex and JE'Nedann?"

Battlebug turned. "Boss, you want me to go smack some more demons around?"

FOTF spoke up "Remember what I said." to Frostbite.

Frostbite stepped up to Thoth and said, "Hang on, take Ca... you so need a code name. Anyway take our pilot with you, she'll be safe there if FOTF goes with Thoth to keep an eye on him and assist Moongirl, Battle Bug you're with me, we'll clean house here and then go regroup with the others and then go on from there. Everyone ok with that?"

Frostbite didn't really have a better plan, and everyone looked tired but determined except Battle Bug, that boy never seemed tired. So with a nod to all a tip at Thoth and a wink at Catherine he and Battle Bug go to it.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 15 2020, 19:13

Thoth shrugged. "I get the feeling we've met before, But not yet. Don't worry about not making sense. My life is pretty much a continual paradox."

He started chanting to summon up a spell to send them to Stonehenge. Catherine strode over to Frostbite and grabbed his shoulder, turning him and kissing him. "You owe me a date." she said, shivering and grinning with frost on her lips!

"Want me to lift this mask so i can have one?" asked Battlebug.

Catherine laughed and replied "You look after him - and yourself kid!"

Battlebug sighed. "Too old for me anyway. She must be nearly 30."

As Thoth sketched out a circle on the ground with what appeared to be tinsel Frostbot of the Future looked up to the rising Frostbite and spoke, mind to mind. 'Do not take unnecessary risks. I cannot dissuade you from saving innocents - it is what you do. However to fall here saving a few will place in danger the thousands and millions you may come to aid in the future. If there is a future for you.'

Frostbite took off, Battlebug bounding alongside. He was fast but there appeared to be little in the way of limit to the boys' abilities. Boy. He was 18 or 19, a young man. His mannerisms and reasonably short stature (OOC built more like a gymnast so not tall) would for some years pin the 'boy' tag on him though.

=========

The Army had been mobilised.

Near Stonehenge the villages of Ratfyn, Durrington and Bulford - where an army camp was based - were all 'under siege'. Fires rose in the night from burning buildings and cars, people screamed and ran in every directions. The army tried to heard people but were themselves outgunned and even outnumbered. The imps were everywhere and some of the larger demons were about as far as they could tell from the air.

Landing outside the town Battlebug rolled his neck. "Gonna punch me some Demon teeth out." he said in a mock western style accent. "Any plan? I come at the village from one way, you the other?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Sat Aug 15 2020, 20:19

Admin wrote:Near Stonehenge the villages of Ratfyn, Durrington and Bulford - where an army camp was based - were all 'under siege'. Fires rose in the night from burning buildings and cars, people screamed and ran in every directions. The army tried to heard people but were themselves outgunned and even outnumbered. The imps were everywhere and some of the larger demons were about as far as they could tell from the air.

Landing outside the town Battlebug rolled his neck. "Gonna punch me some Demon teeth out." he said in a mock western style accent. "Any plan? I come at the village from one way, you the other?"

"This..." Frostbite indicated the broom, "is what they are after. I'd do well to stay ahead of them, so why don't I lead them back to Stone Henge it's not far from here by the time we get them back, we should have had enough time for Thoth to get his ritual together. Then we can layout the bait and let them take the cheese. I want you to round up the stragglers and keep the civilians safe, as I draw them out after me. Remember that nasty ray, they've got, if it tags you not even you might...you know. Read me?"

Frostbite said the last line with something of a more 'fatherly concern' the way his dad would do it with him. He hoped since he wasn't a father, Battle Bug didn't think he was having him on or worse patronising him. He liked the kid, but he was a kid giddy with his own abilities and unsure of how limited they could be if they suddenly stopped or perhaps worse, went into overdrive.

OOC: OK so we go in together, I taunt the demons, flash fire at them and BB comes up from behind, to make sure the Civilians are safe. When we are out of the towns, he can assist me in keeping the demons annoyed and basically keeping them from realising what we're up to. I hope.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 16 2020, 15:23

Battlebug nods. "Yeah that weird green beam looked nasty." he shuddered. "I don't know what it does but the hair on my neck stands up. One shot... I think I would be taken out."

"So that Broom. Want me to run with it? I think if they are here for it then as soon as they know where it is... get a sniff so to speak... they'll be like flies to a cow pat." suggested Battlebug. "Magic. Brrrrrrr..." he shivered. "Hate the stuff."

Frostbite considered then took to the air in the night sky, his blue chest dome shining like a target for the Demons and a beacon of hope to the civilians.

Into a main street, drawn by screams, fire and gunfire, he heard shouting and saw a group of six soldiers firing at Imps who were tearing apart a much larger squad of soldiers with fire, claws and an 'aura of fear' that had them cowering in fear and vulnerable to being attacked!

The six soldiers were guarding a group of 15-20 civilians who were crouched down and panicked, unsure of which direction to go and being told by the soldiers to stay down. Imps were everywhere.

Then at each end of the street were the larger (OOC Etrigan) demons, fast to heal and impossible to keep down. With Thoth's revelation that they weren't killing the beings, merely banishing them, the heroes could cut loose unfettered. They would have to. The soldiers were effectively firing blanks that the Imps ignored even if they did hit. No chance whatsoever to hurt the bigger Demons. All over town Imps ran wild, free and chaotic. Deadly. The larger demons were hunting more serious prey...

OOC You have targets. On the map below... Marked in red.

The New Vanguard! Frostbite Issue #9  - New team, old problems! - Page 9 Battle-map

1) and 4) At each end of this street are the two larger (Etrigan) Demons, one at each end

2) Six Soldiers with the group of civilians are crouched down behind parked vehicles or behind walls of gardens. Petrified, and the soldiers are seeing their comrades cut down. Their instinct is to help but they also have to get the people clear somehow.

3) A group of soldiers is trying valiantly to put down a group of a dozen Imps. In this battle there are thirty - forty soldiers with vehicles and large calibre machines guns... and they aren't doing much. That fight will be over in a few rounds, with none of the imps bothered and all of the soldiers dead.

5) Frostbite and Battlebug heading towards the street.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Sun Aug 16 2020, 16:22

Admin wrote:Battlebug nods.

"So that Broom. Want me to run with it? I think if they are here for it then as soon as they know where it is... get a sniff so to speak... they'll be like flies to a cow pat." suggested Battlebug. "Magic. Brrrrrrr..." he shivered. "Hate the stuff."

Frostbite agreed, "It leaves me cold to, if you'll pardon the expression. Take the broom you can taunt and stay low and react far faster than me, I'll try and funnel them toward you, giving them a reason to think we are trying to slow them down as we head toward the "Henge". Just don't let them tag you, if you get in trouble I'll come in to help. Teamwork we've got this - right? Let's go."

And with that Frostbite let Battle Bug take the brook leap into the road and start to do his best to draw the beasts. Whilst Frostbite frozen barries to make it look as if he was attacking, where in fact he was heading them with walls and slides and all sorts of other things to draw them on and minimise harm to all they blundered through. From up here he could take a strategic view of things, but needed to be careful least any took a pot shot at him.

OOC: OK so if BB heads to Stone Henge, and I seek to 'hamper' or as in fact coral them toward him, and he for his part stays out in front but not too far in front we can try and keep their interest. Hopefully, we can herd them like cats toward our destination.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Aug 16 2020, 22:01

OOC Note to self Battlebug (Flea) got 100HP last adventure, as did all the group who helped Frostbite against Eurotrash. (For participation and stopping the bad guys who were expected to - and nearly did - win).

Battlebug shrugged in his borrowed brown overalls and adjusted his mask eye holes so he could see. "Ok, broom, wave it in front of 'em. Got it."

He took it, glanced up and down at it and shrugged again from where he perched on a roof looking down.

The soldiers kept firing and some of them died. The place was a warzone, and doubtless many people were trapped in their houses taking cover!

"Hey!" yelled Battlebug landing in the middle of the street. "Ugly fiery guys with wings! Yeah you!" he bellowed, competing with the gunshots. "Yo! Over here!"

He waved the broom about.

The imps took notice.

The soldiers gaped.

"You can run now." hissed Battlebug pointing towards the direction Frostbite and he'd come from. "Like, now." at the soldiers and civilians hiding behind cars.

Frostbite swooped over the street, looking down and making sure he had enough height to avoid the fire. Just getting close would knock his powers out and leave him vulnerable! He fired down, pouring ice from his hands and creating huge thick ice walls between the imps and the soldiers, careful not to leave any soldiers on the Imp side, though there were a few imps on the soldier side.

Battlebug started to drag hordes of the Imps away... and Frostbite got the rest of their attention.

OOC Go for Broke +8/-12 Adren Surge 21 + Roll(2d12)+0: 3,8,+0 Total:11 (32) vs
OV7 + 8 GFB + Roll(2d12)+0: 2,1,+0 Total:3 FAILED OV0
+8 (to 29) vs RV7 -12 so RV -5=34 RAPs. Power Reserve boosted to 41.

27 APs to Dex (36), 14 to Str (20)

Multi attack on 30 Imps

CRIT BLOW AV36 + 4D M Arts + Roll(6d12)+0: 3,11,3,6,9,11,+0 Total:22 DOUBLE plus Roll(2d12)+0:
11,3,+0 Total:36 (72) vs
OV7 + Multi 10 + Crit Blow 4 + 2D Acro + Roll(4d12)+0: 10,12,9,3,+0 Total:22 (39)
+8 (to 28) vs RV8 -6 CB so RV2 + 10 Multi so RV12=16RAPs. 30 Imps vanish!

Suddenly the youngster goes 'off piste' and starts leaping about, punching, kicking, head butting and elbowing his way through a horde of Imps!

They vanish with a 'pop' at every contact and Battlebug chatters as he goes "Ok, sorry about that elbow in the... but you know... people... RUN! GO! My boss is stopping the rest of em and they want... WHACK... this stick I'm carrying! Oh, and I'm Battlebug, that's Frostbite, we are... the VANGUARD! now you can go. Honestly." he adds as he stops in front of an astonished Army officer. Then leaps off again, twirling hitting and punching hard as he goes!

It gets the attention of the larger demons, and Flea waves the brook at them. "YO! Over here! Ugly! Yeah... no not you..." to a soldier. "YO! I got your broomstick!" he yells by waving it about.

Suddenly there are shrieks and yells and HORDES of Imps pouring out of houses, alleys, from out of sheds, cars, shops...

"Uh... Time to go." said Battlebug, and he leapt off shouting "Follow me, I got what you want!" as he bounded over the houses and into the darkness back towards Stonehenge.

Frostbite saw a horde... hundreds of Imps... pouring from the town towards the bounding youngster who hopped and bounded about. He blasted about, blocking off the path of the powerful demons with domes and walls... That would slow them for sure, albeit for a matter of seconds!

He took off higher up and saw the youngster shouting and hopping about. He was moving at speed, but the Imps were catching him rapidly!

And there were a lot of them. A seething mass of rage and fury after the Vanguardians!

=========

(OOC Translated from Demon language)

"Do you feel that brothers? The artefact that was used in the spell to ward us from this plane is close. The accursed witch who banished us is gone. The Broom can be used to undo that which was made, and we can open more gates." said one rasping demon.

"These... humans ... have changed. It has cost many thousands of Imps to open the gate and let us few through."

"Pah. There are countless more of them. Do we not feed from them ourselves? The humans HAVE changed though. They are more. Not just in number but in power. They dress in bright colours and fly like birds, firing beams of death and with strength as great as the Overlords. They will fall when our numbers are legion, not this paltry few."

"The Duke has promised a seat on his high council if we succeed. Many souls and slaves will be our reward."

"To do that we must get the artefact."

"The youngling and his master are powerful. They have defeated many of our number. They will defeat many more... and the gate is sealed. We few are all that remains and we must prevail. The imps blindly follow the broom. We must be more. Six Imps formed so each of us could gain form in this realm. We six must form... lose ourselves... so that a Baron can rise and wrest the broom from their dead hands."

"Is there no other way?"

"Look."

The demons looked from the second floor of the building they were stood in down at the street, at Battlebug smashing his way through dozens of the Imps. "Such casual might. The youngster possesses power that cannot easily be measured. His master has less power but uses it better. Look how he herds the Imps, controlling the flow as they race towards the boy and the artefact. Away from the humans."

"You are right. It was good to have tasted air once again, to know ... life."

"You will again. But first we need to undo the spell that seals the doors."

"You are right brother."

"Let us ... MELD!"

Six of the Etrigans placed hands on the head of the one next to them in the circle... they glowed... then there was a great flash!

=========

It was working.

Frostbite pumped out huge, vast volumes of harder than steel ice to block and funnel the horde from the town as they made their mindless way to the Broom. Battlebug upped his speed and started to gap them, teasing and insulting them.

He looked back... and knew something was wrong. The second storey of a building blasted outwards in green flames... and a one hundred and fifty foot tall demon crashed from the ruins, roaring and venting its fury into the night! Even from a quarter mile away it was huge, fiery wings and an aura of flames rising high into the sky, lighting up the night! Anyone in the town would be burned to a crisp if it was not stopped!

OOC Stay the course, stick to the plan?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Sun Aug 16 2020, 22:13

Admin wrote:He looked back... and knew something was wrong. The second storey of a building blasted outwards in green flames... and a one hundred and fifty foot tall demon crashed from the ruins, roaring and venting its fury into the night! Even from a quarter mile away it was huge, fiery wings and an aura of flames rising high into the sky, lighting up the night! Anyone in the town would be burned to a crisp if it was not stopped!

OOC Stay the course, stick to the plan?

OOC: Oh you like to tease!

Frostbite signalled to Battle Bug, "Stick with the plan Battle Bug, the broom mustn't come into contact with that demon, those imps must be drawn away through Thoth's gate. As soon as you've drawn them there, round up the others - I have a feeling I'm only going to slow this one down. And not for long, hurry."

Then he changed to the others, "JE'Nadenn, Reflex are you reading me? I could do with some help, if you can get yourself to my location, its...pretty obvious follow the path of destruction."

And with that the words of the Frostbite of the future, ringing in his ears he heard himself say, "I hate magic!"

Flying up higher and higher, he sought to blind the demons face, alternately blasting its eyes, face, head and seeking to annoy it whilst maintaining a distance from its destructive grasp and aura of heat and flame. Frostbite promised himself that if he got through this he had earned a night off with Catherine, and he aimed to collect.

OOC: OK so going for my energy blast to its face and trying to combine that with using my ice powers to bind its face and cause it to miss fire and miss handle its aim. And all the while seeking to stay out of the range of its blast or heat aura so I am not downed like a reverse Icarus.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 17 2020, 12:47

The giant looks even taller (near 300'!) close up and despite its size is not ponderous or slow!

Frostbot suggests 'Retreat. This being is too powerful for you to tackle alone and JE'Nedann does not have the power or ability to affect it. Reflex is several levels below this creature. Even you are outmatched and outgunned.'

OOC Initiative
Roll(2d12)+0:
12 Frostbite
3 Gehenna the Demon

Frostbite acts first.

Keeping his range as best he can to the edge of his thermal vision (not that it's needed to see this thing in the night) Frostbite took aim at the creatures' head and hoped that as a fire being, it would be as vulnerable to cold as he was to heat!

OOC Ice Production boosted to 15.

You are going for a trick shot to target its head (and as much as you can of the rest of it). Range is 5.

IP 15 + Roll(2d12)+0: 1,12,+0 Total:13 (28) vs
OV3 (grown) + Range 5 + Trick Shot 4 - Vulnerable to Cold (VTC) 8 + Roll(2d12)+0: 11,10,+0 Total:21 (25) Hit
+2 (to 17) vs RV 33 - 8 VTC so RV25=No effect.

The ice pours at the great head but as soon as it strikes it seems to fall away!

The creature laughs out loud and raises a huge hand and shouts "FEAR ME MORTALS!"

OOC Aura of Fear attack range - all within visual range. MYSTIC LINKED so it's a magical attack.

AoF 13 + Roll(2d12)+0: 3,11,+0 Total:14 (27)

Frostbite tries to resist... OV9 + Roll(2d12)+0: 10,8,+0 Total:18 (27)
+0 13EV vs RV9=4 RAPs. Frostbite is filled with an uncontrollable desire to run!!! He can't defeat this thing! It's the stuff of nightmare!

General populace of the town...

OV2 + Roll(2d12)+0: 6,6,+0 Total:12 DOUBLE plus Roll(2d12)+0: 8,3,+0 Total:23 (25)
+2 (to 15) vs RV2=13 RAPs. All are frozen in terror for hours!

Screams ring out as Frostbite turns away, flying as fast as possible into the night!

A mile away he hears a faint voice inside, telling him to stop and turn round!

OOC Infl 9 + Roll(2d12)+0: 8,3,+0 Total:11 (20) vs
OV4 + Roll(2d12)+0: 11,2,+0 Total:13 (17)
+2 (to 9) vs RV4=5RAPs. Frostbite is free of the fear effect.

Frostbite slows, feeling the fear slide from him and turns. He's floating in the air a mile away from the town where the screams can be heard. The fiery giant has started to stride towards Stonehenge!

=========

Battlebug hopped, bounced and otherwise stayed ahead of the horde. "This sucks." he says to himself. "I should be back there helping the boss out!"

As he sees Stonehenge he sees distant light and grins beneath the makeshift mask he wears. "Yes!"

Moon Girl swoops up to him! "What do you think you are doing? You need to be back there helping ... Oh no!"

A thousand or more Imps come swarming through the sky like locusts!

"Uh, yeah." said Battlebug, looking back. "Tell you what, get this to Thoth." he said, handing the broom over. "DO NOT let them get it!"

Moon Girl glances at the broom in her hand and flies off to Stonehenge less than a mile distant.

Reflex and JE'Nedann speak over the comms. "We're coming to help you Frostbite!" says Reflex.

"I wouldn't bother." said Battlebug. "There's a big bad back there made of fire and it will kick your ass unless you're immune and... BOSSSSS!!!!!" he says, realising his mentor was vulnerable to flames!

Ignoring the horde of Demons coming at him the youngster crouches then BOIIIINNNGGGG!!!!! leaps into the air!

=========

Realising the creature had some kind of power to induce terror, Frostbite knew he would be hard pushed to fight it off but could quickly overcome it after that. The people of the town had no chance though, and were all helpless!

Thankfully the creature was striding towards Stonehenge and ignored the houses it crashed through and the cars it kicked aside - the people were simply beneath it.

The New Vanguard! Frostbite Issue #9  - New team, old problems! - Page 9 1902451282-83686f3bbe-b

How on earth was Frostbite going to take this thing down?

Just then he heard a crackle over the comms. "Boss! I'm coming back!" Oh no, the boy! "I gave the broom to Moon Girl and she's taking it to Thoth!" A sound like a siren in the air indicated the youngster was coming in fast and hard from on high!

OOC initiative

Roll(3d12)+0:
6 Frostbite (34)
7 Battlebug (29)
1 Gehenna (31)

Frostbite goes first. The fiery giant is about 1 mile away from Frostbite. He can shoot from here but it would be more difficult (basically adding 10 to the opposingg value which makes it harder to hit despite his size)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Mon Aug 17 2020, 14:39

Admin wrote:Frostbite goes first. The fiery giant is about 1 mile away from Frostbite. He can shoot from here but it would be more difficult (basically adding 10 to the opposingg value which makes it harder to hit despite his size)[/i][/color]

Frostbite new he was totally unable to do anything, if the creature was striving for Stonehenge then that is where he needed to be. A last rallying point, if need be.

"He 'Bug' well done, that thing has a fear aura and heat you wouldn't believe. But it doesn't need to be told where the broom is, so its heading to the Henge, let's get there, none of us can do much against it, only Thoth can. And he will need our help or even he might well be overwhelmed. I'll zero in on you and take you the fast way."

And with that Frostbite located Battle Bug and made a grab for him before swinging toward the Henge, telling JE'Nedann and Reflex to form up on them at the ancient monument. If there was going to be any hope it would have to happen then or that would be that for them all.

OOC: Grab BBug, if need be grab the others and get to the Henge. Tell Thoth and work out what he thinks is best...Magic and fire brrrrrr not going to lie, not a good combo for someone like FB.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 17 2020, 21:41

"Thanks for the lift boss!" said Battlebug as Frostbite hooked him under the arms. "I gotta say this whole magic thing has given me a bad feeling since we got here and ... wow..."

They flew in the sky above Stonehenge and looked...

The area all around the stones was a seething mass of Imps, all seemingly trying - and failing - to enter the circle of stones where Thoth had made some kind of warding spell to keep them out...

"Uh boss?" asked the teenager. "In all the movies if the good guys cross the lines it kind of ruins the whole spell thing. Does that mean we're stuck out here with all of those?"

The young hero had a point. If they 'broke the seal' would that mean the hundreds, probably thousands of Imps pouring in?

"I got a crazy idea boss. We go for it. We take them ALL out..." he added. "I can take... a lot out at a time. You can do maybe as many, maybe more with that super duper blast you got! We need to PUSH it further and harder than EVER before! Or we can just ask the other sto ask Thoth what's going on?"

Frostbite did that and Reflex crackled over the comms. "Oh thank goodness your're ok! Is the boy with you? Good. Moon Girl said there were hundreds of the imps chasing him and then there's that fiery giant coming here..."

She asked Thoth who leaned in to speak. "DO NOT break the seal! The Broom will draw them here, the seal will keep them out... for now! I'm still preparing the banishment spell.. and will be for a while yet! If you can thin them out that would be good... and whatever you can do to slow that giant down? Well, that would be GREAT!"

Suddenly a chime rung in the earpiece and another call came in. "Frostbite this is Dawson. We have mobilised the SMITE resources in the area and they are en route at high speed. UKChampions say they will be there in minutes, we have sent out an appeal to local supers. Civilians are being told to stay in their homes and the army is being mobilised. We can't get any word out of Bulford. What's happening?"

Frostbite explained, and added he was circling stonehenge from half a mile up looking at a seething hoard of Imps!

"Ah crap. it will be like sending the army in with blanks. I have to make some calls. Hold the fort!" he cut the line.

"They are stuck in here, we're out here... with them..." said Battlebug. He looked over to the fiery dot in the distance... "And that..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Mon Aug 17 2020, 21:52

Admin wrote:"They are stuck in here, we're out here... with them..." said Battlebug. He looked over to the fiery dot in the distance... "And that..."

Frostbite nodded a grim grin on his face, "Well BB you wanted in on this crazy world and this is what it looks like. So let's think them out a bit. But don't let them box you in and don't cross the line, I'll cover from above if you get into trouble holla and I'll come running. And listen you don't have anything to prove, you're already on the team, just don't die."

And when Battle Bug nodded his readiness Frostbite swooped down and let him go and then started blasting as hard as he could.

OOC: OK I guess that would mean pouring it on, Devastating attack style, that is pretty much my go-to attack every time - ah well I'll save the HP for now, but clearly I'm seeking to get as many as I can - since they are close together and unware (at present) of my attack to make it as effective as possible. I'm going to stay within line of site of BB so that in the event he gets swarmed or in trouble, I get to his aid.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next