The Vanguard Play by Post Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professor Wynde issue #1 - The finer things in life cost!

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Professor Wynde issue #1 - The finer things in life cost! - Page 10 Empty Re: Professor Wynde issue #1 - The finer things in life cost!

Post  Admin Tue May 26 2020, 16:09

DavidMcMahon wrote:let's do this:

To boost Aura + 1 (And Magic Blast/Magic Shield +1) costs 150HP

That gives me 90HP to spend.  Can we raise martial arts a point or two with that?  If not, I'm sure I can spend it later in game.   pale

Posts crossed.

Martial Artist +1 (to 3) gives no benefit at all. +2 to 4 costs 120HP and grants an extra die. Your call. Better off pumping up Dex (70HP) I would have thought.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://darkeningshadows.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Professor Wynde issue #1 - The finer things in life cost! - Page 10 Empty Re: Professor Wynde issue #1 - The finer things in life cost!

Post  DavidMcMahon Tue May 26 2020, 16:14

and they listed him as a mid-level character instead of high level. Probably because he has basic hero stats and no real other powers

DC Universe Golden Age Stuff Fawcett Comics material
Power Level: Mid-level
Game system: DC Heroes Role-Playing Game
Role: Character
heroic
Ibis
Dex: 06 Str: 04 Bod: 05 Motivation: Upholding the Good
Int: 08 Wil: 07 Min: 07 Occupation: adventurer ?
Inf: 07 Aur: 08 Spi: 09 Resources {or Wealth}: none ?
Init: 023 HP: 075

Skills:
Occultist: 09, Martial Artist*: 06, Weaponry*: 06

Advantages:
Iron Nerves.

Drawbacks:
Dependent (Taia).
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Tue May 26 2020, 16:18

Posts crossed.

Martial Artist +1 (to 3) gives no benefit at all. +2 to 4 costs 120HP and grants an extra die. Your call. Better off pumping up Dex (70HP) I would have thought.

Hmm ... I guess after Miss Victory's problems, I have a fear of being powerless and martial arts being my only defense/attack option, unless he starts carrying a pistol or rifle. But being a bit less easier to hit is a good thing too. Let's add in the Dex then and get Martial Arts some other day.
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 26 2020, 16:37

Professor Wynde issue #1 - The finer things in life cost! - Page 10 Prof-Wynde-May-2020

OOC Ugh forgot about the amulet. We can say... it hasn't been updated because of some Time difference mumbo jumbo (not enough HP basically) or it was broken in battle and needs fixing or it isn't linked to his Aura because of said mumbo jumbo and leave as is and I will alter when I get chance (because I have to hit sack now for night shift)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 27 2020, 00:01

OOC 24 HP will 'fix' it. No rush. Let's just say...

Without the linking to Aura it is no longer tied to Prof Wynde so anyone else (if they identify artefact skill) can take an use the thing.

Right, we'll crack on with the next issue.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Wed May 27 2020, 01:20

Amulet was "temporary" anyways. His plan was to return it and then go back and forth from there to free a new hero every few weeks or month, to give him and OOP time to set up something to reintegrate these out of time heroes. At least, that was his original plan. Now? Who knows?
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10