The Vanguard Play by Post Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World War II - The Vanguard Issue #2 (Crossover Silver Sentinel, Frostbite, Lionheart)

3 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

World War II - The Vanguard Issue #2 (Crossover Silver Sentinel, Frostbite, Lionheart) - Page 5 Empty Re: World War II - The Vanguard Issue #2 (Crossover Silver Sentinel, Frostbite, Lionheart)

Post  smaug Sat Apr 16 2011, 15:11

OOC: There was no bang with the PC just one nice puff of smoke, the only thing that seems to be working is the fan and it sounds like a chainsaw running lol. There is a nice collection of dust inside the tower too. Its only 4 years old poor thing and Ive just got the printer working. two weeks until Thor woop woop.

smaug
Class 4 Hero (Powerful Superhuman)

Back to top Go down

World War II - The Vanguard Issue #2 (Crossover Silver Sentinel, Frostbite, Lionheart) - Page 5 Empty Re: World War II - The Vanguard Issue #2 (Crossover Silver Sentinel, Frostbite, Lionheart)

Post  Admin Sun Apr 17 2011, 00:56

OOC sounds like its cpu if fan is running off motherboard as that means power supply is ok too. Killed a few cpus in my time. I view it as a good reason to upgrade to something new and shiny Smile

Will update when Dave gets back. Could be tricky, this for you guys, but there are ways and means of doing stuff. Not everything boils down to a scrap Smile As for Thor? Think I'll wait for a review - let us know what it's like as I don't have a great deal of time to waste on rubbish films (like Tron:legacy, which bored me rigid)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://darkeningshadows.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Sun Apr 17 2011, 13:44

ooc: So this trip will be remembered for how much I forgot or didn't think to take with me. Including any copies of my character sheets! Or sign in details, which I managed to work out after a bit of trail and error.

Paul will need your help here, since I'm not back at home till Tuesday I am going by memory.

===============

Lionheart's face fell as his duplicate was stranded on the other side facing a hoard of menace with no easy way back. "Guys we're got to throw out subtlety here and just get in there, they've rolled out the welcome party and it would be a shame to disappoint." After a few more brief details, Frostbite spoke up.

"Sentinel, can you melt around the door, so that we can use it as a shield to bash into those troops." Frostbite ordered. (OOC: I am thinking here a bit like The Phantom Menace with the Jedi opening the door, except I'm thinking the whole door, not just a section of it, so Lionheart and Sentinel can hold the door and push forward with it as a physical barrier, to batter into the waiting party.)

Meanwhile, Lionheart mentally signalled to his duplicate to create as big a distraction as possible so that they nazi's on the other side had a lot more to think about than the heroes sudden entry.

OOC: Ok Paul hope that all makes sense, not sure when Ross will chime in, but I know he won't mind being at the thick of the action.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 18 2011, 05:47

Frostbite
E12 S32 D10 V12 Htk 45/45 (/4) Htc 47/47 (/3) ENERGY: 5/15 (rnd 3/5) DC 4 WC 2 2d6/1d6-6 (+17) or Energy Attack Powers: EA, TS, Str, Cyb
Lionheart
E18 S31 D10 V13 Htk 54/54 Htc 43/43 PSI: 22/22 (rnd 1) DC 6 WC 3 2d6/1d6 (+16) or PSI Dodge +8 Powers: PSI, Str, Agi, Reac, Speed, Special (duplicate)
Silver Sentinel
E12 S30 D10 V12 Htk 37/47 (/4) Htc 45/45 (/3) ENERGY: 0/15 (rnd 3/5) DC 4 WC 2 2d6/1d6-6 (+15) or Energy Powers: EA, Arm, Fli, Str, Metal
P'ertaria
E8 S20 D13 V11 Htk 38/38 (/4) Htc 40/40 (/3) DC 4 WC1 2d6/1d6-6 (+5) Powers: Freeform Shapeshift, Armour, Stretching, Strength, Wall Crawling, Skills

Silver Sentinel set to with a thought, and found that his fine control was increased by touching where he wanted the bonds of the metal to break down. It oozed like candle wax, save without heat, and in the time it took to trace his finger around a large section of doorway that the group could step (or stoop, in the robots case) through Lionheart and the Sentinel himself had taken up position ready to drive it forward, like a battering ram.

They heard repeated ratatatatatatatatata! on the other side of the door and wondered how Lionhearts energy duplicate was getting on... they didn't have long if they hoped to see it in one piece, and Lionheart knew that any damage inflicted on the duplicate would be visited on him through some kind of psychic backlash!

=========

Inside, the energy duplicate solidified and immediately set to with dodging, as only it (and the original) could!

The blue skinned Nazi officers barked orders "kill the intruder!" or some such (it was in German) but the Golden Lion needed no translation! He dived, rolled, sprinted, ducked, leaned back and hopped as the needle like projectiles fired out from the guns. Even he, with his incredible speed, had trouble tracking them, but the Nazis had not counted on a target too fast to hit!

OOC I assume the duplicate will spend all it's time dodging. It will take some doing to dodge half a dozen rapid fire weapons. 8 attacks, 4 hits, auto dodge as usual. He has used all four frames this round. He'll be in trouble at some point if they hit with more than four attacks though! That said...

One of the Nazi troopers cried out, staggering back. A red patch appeared on his midriff, another on his shoulder, yet more on his legs! Like a pin cushion he looked down to see tens of the stray slivers having ricochetted about and caught him! As the Nazi officers caught sight of the blood they went into a frenzy! Immediately dashing over to the stricken trooper they began to tear him limb from limb! The other troopers stopped firing and got back from their ravening leaders, whilst the green skinned aliens were having to fight their way to the front!

Golden Lion grinned - he knew what was coming next!

With a CLANG! the thick metal door broke free of what little metal remained to hold it together and was driven forward by the combined superhuman strength of Lionheart and Silver Sentinel! The green skins cried out but were flattened and thrown aside as the makeshift battering ram scattered troopers to the left and right!

Silver Sentinel trod on something soft and was aghast to see blood all over the floor! The Nazi leaders stood, having gorged on the now dead trooper, and turned to their new meals!

OOC Intiative 9 Heroes, 8 Bad Guys. Four of the troopers will need a frame to get up, the others (3) have to move out of melee range before their guns will be of use. The two greenskins need a frame to get up and the main threat are the Nazi Vampires. Y'all have 1 frame and I'll update the energy totals next post. The Nazis get their frames after that. Golden Lion, Silver Sentinel and Lionheart are all in melee range of the Nazis, Frostbite is behind at the doorway coming in, the robot with P'ertaria behind him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Mon Apr 18 2011, 09:37

OOC: Yes Golden Lion will use all his frames to dodge at present his task was to distract, which he did brilliantly.

With only one frame before the other attack, Lionheart and his companion will save their for dodges, Silver Sentinel would be better off trying to grab a guard to auto parry, but thats up to Ross/you!

========================

Lionheart and his companion stood ready, knowing full well that the enemy had many tricks to draw on. Frostbite however strode in, "Alright this is your one and only chance to surrender. Take it or take the consequences." He wasn't playing games, he saw what the canibalistic officers had done to their own, he shuddered and knew that the war had taken a deadly step forward.

OOC: Ok Frostbite will issue his command and also wave his frame, although if I can grab the door to act as s shield or someone close by then I a up for using the frame to do that if need be.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 19 2011, 02:19

OOC With Ross having bother with his PC I'll update as best I can for him/as appropriate to keep things moving. Just off to work now but hopefully will get chance to post at some point during the shift...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 19 2011, 14:51

Frostbite
E12 S32 D10 V12 Htk 45/45 (/4) Htc 47/47 (/3) ENERGY: 5/15 (rnd 4/5) DC 4 WC 2 2d6/1d6-6 (+17) or Energy Attack Powers: EA, TS, Str, Cyb
Lionheart
E18 S31 D10 V13 Htk 54/54 Htc 43/43 PSI: 11/22 (rnd 2/5 using 3/round to maintain Golden Lion) DC 6 WC 3 2d6/1d6 (+16) or PSI Dodge +8 Powers: PSI, Str, Agi, Reac, Speed, Special (duplicate)
Silver Sentinel
E12 S30 D10 V12 Htk 28/47 (/4) Htc 45/45 (/3) ENERGY: 0/15 (rnd 4/5) DC 4 WC 2 2d6/1d6-6 (+15) or Energy Powers: EA, Arm, Fli, Str, Metal
P'ertaria
E8 S20 D13 V11 Htk 38/38 (/4) Htc 40/40 (/3) DC 4 WC1 2d6/1d6-6 (+5) Powers: Freeform Shapeshift, Armour, Stretching, Strength, Wall Crawling, Skills

The Nazi Vampires rushed (OOC 1 frame) towards Lionheart and Silver Sentinel. Making a swipe at Lionheart, one cursed as the agile future cop leaned back with ease (OOC hit, dodges with his frame, hit with last frame, Lionheart dodges and uses 2nd of his 4 frames this round). An uppercut from the blue skinned Nazi had Lionheart moving to the side smoothly, watching as his opponent attacked in apparent slow motion!

Silver Sentinel had better luck, his opponent swiping once, swinging wide, then following up and striking. When the alien touched Silver Sentinels armour there was a curious sparking, like static playing across it!

OOC 2d6htk energy touch, -3DD, scores 9 damage. HEALS the Vampire 9 points. He's on full, so it actually boosts his life force from his standard 25 points (HTK, no Htc for these boys Smile )to 34, but he drops to normal after 1 hour and can only be used successfully once/hour. Just putting the mechanics down here as it doesn't matter whether you know them or not - despite the power you guys are superhuman. These guys are Vampires in the loosest sense of the term rather than your traditional cloak and fangs, though they do go nuts at the sight of blood. If they attack to feed they do 2d6htk, 1d6htc and the blood grants them temporary superhuman strength, up to +12 points. That's in force now, with both having feasted 10 points (+10 damage) for the next day. A normal blow does 2D6 (+damage bonus) Htc and 1d6-6htk as usual. Once they have fed they don't get any more bonus (or need to feed) for the rest of the day. For the record even with +10 strength it's only working out at +3 damage bonus apiece. Like I said, doesn't matter if you know details, I don't expect these guys will be on their feet long... The Vampire facing Silver Sentinel is 34htk, +3 damage bonus, used his energy drain, the one facing Lionheart is 25htk, +3 damage bonus, still to energy drain. These Vamps have no special defence against damage like a mythical Vampire would, but are still dangerous unless stopped in their tracks.

Silver Sentinel cried out, feeling slightly weaker but still on his feet. The Nazi Vampire is more surprised and snarls "You live?" in halting English.

The aliens get up and move (1 frame to get up, 1 to move) so they can attack. One goes for Golden Lion (miss) and another goes for Frostbite (OOC roll 12, hit. Damage is 5htk, DD-2 so a full 2 damage. Don't think you'll bother dodging? Your choice.)

With the (supposedly) superior members of the Nazi team engaged in close combat with the strange intruders (OOC did we establish whether you guys are wearing the Nazi space suits? It's a moot point as you barrelled into them with the door anyway) and the robot they'd sent with the other Aliens standing by doing nothing (whilst holding a frozen P'ertaria) the rank and file Nazi space troopers (OOC 7 of them) wait for an opening. Some fire speculative shots at Golden Lion, who interposes himself between the Nazi troops and continues to dodge...

The result is a bloodbath!

"Waffenstillstand!"* bellows the Vampire Nazi facing Lionheart, and he looks aghast as Golden Lion stands unharmed whilst four members of his party lie on the floor, their precious life blood wasted!

Golden Lion tuts, grinning "You boys should know better than to play with guns... why... " he looks about theatrically "Someone could get hurt!" he laughs, skipping about and taunting the Nazis into further blunders!

The final greenskin alien swings his blade at Golden Lion, but watches as the energy construct dances aside easily! Again and again it swings, and Golden Lion continues his merciless taunting! "Close! Hey, you could hurt someone with that! Have you considered an alternate career that you might be better at say, anything else but this? Let me know when you're finished, I'll be over there, having a nap..."

OOC Lionheart has used 2 frames, Silver Sentinel has all four unless he wants to try a parry or dodge against the attack on him. Frostbite has all four unless he wants to dodge the attack with the bladed weapon on him, the robot holding P'ertaria can't get a clear shot off. Over to you. Your targets are: 2 Nazi Vampires, 3 green skinned aliens, 3 Nazi space troops. Golden Lion has used all his frames (and 2 of next rounds) dodging. There's a pile of dying Nazi troops on the floor too. Over to you, sorry for delay!

*Cease fire!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Tue Apr 19 2011, 15:07

OOC:

I like here the rules for the characters, not so much so we can stand in judgement, but simply because its really interesting seeing how you come up with new ideas for powers that haven't existed previously.

On a seperate note, I indicated that Frostbite would try and grab something to auto parry with if a single frame allowed it - you didn't indicate that it did, don't know if you missed this or not, but I'll assume it was a no go so I'll parry back.

1d20=20 Got a nat 20 on the parry roll. Handy.

Now its our turn to roll out some - well lets hope so anyway.

Frostbite didn't wait around the others already new their parts well and so they to shot into the combat, use the close quarters against the forces here. Lionheart shot forward (half frame) at super speed and grabbed a Nazi, to use as a battering ram against the vampire closest to him.

[OOC: [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2988055/]1d20+3+6=14[/url] Not sure the numbers are right for the DC? I've put 6 because of the suits, but it might be higher. In any case 14 is a miss, so go for it again, 1d20+3+6=20 and grab the guy to swing him at the vampire, only to miss, 1d20+2+6=9. Shame but I'll hang onto Space sailor Sam. I can at least throw him at the vampire if he comes to attack me.]

Lionheart seemed to be all fingers and thumbs but Frostbite didn't have time to wonder, he waded into the combat, holding his energy blast back he figured it was time to use the space, to get in closer.

[OOC: one frame to move in, then is it two left after parrying to strike? If so here are the rolls to use accordingly. All HTK: 1d20+2+6=9, 1d20+2+6=11 No worries looks like both missed anyways]

Although Joe only had a vague recollection of the Keystone cops, had he known more from the picture playhouse, he might have thought that he and Lionheart's attempts at fighting back were just as comical, as both seemed to struggle to find purchase against their foes.

OOC:
Ok Lionheart will continue to dodge, as will GL where he can. Frostbite will parry blows for blow and get right back in, hopefully the dice won't let me down next round.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  smaug Tue Apr 19 2011, 17:28

OOC: If I could attempt to parry that would be great.

Summoning all his remaining strengh the silver sentinel tryed to smash the vampire in the demon like mouth after seeing what the foul beast could do with the wretched thing.

"EAT THIS DEMON" he yeld as he threw his punch

OOC: How many rounds before my plasma energy recharges? It might be a while until I can reply again so can I combine a grab, grabing a vamp force his/its mouth open and fire my plasma attack point blank into its mouth? Also is there anything near by I can use to practice my batting skills on these Nazis, a bit of range cant hurt exspecialy against the vamps

smaug

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 20 2011, 07:13

Frostbite
E12 S32 D10 V12 Htk 45/45 (/4) Htc 47/47 (/3) ENERGY: 5/15 (rnd 4/5) DC 4 WC 2 2d6/1d6-6 (+17) or Energy Attack Powers: EA, TS, Str, Cyb
Lionheart
E18 S31 D10 V13 Htk 54/54 Htc 43/43 PSI: 11/22 (rnd 2/5 using 3/round to maintain Golden Lion) DC 6 WC 3 2d6/1d6 (+16) or PSI Dodge +8 Powers: PSI, Str, Agi, Reac, Speed, Special (duplicate)
Silver Sentinel
E12 S30 D10 V12 Htk 28/47 (/4) Htc 45/45 (/3) ENERGY: 0/15 (rnd 4/5) DC 4 WC 2 2d6/1d6-6 (+15) or Energy Powers: EA, Arm, Fli, Str, Metal
P'ertaria

OOC Wasn't sure if Frosty would parry so low a damage. As it was, the parry works fine and the poison on the blade doesn't penetrate his skin (the blade is buzzing like mad, giving it the damage dividers. Nasty weapon).

Grabbing up a piece of metal Frostbite pulled it up and batted the blade away. A glance at the piece in Frostbites hand showed the blade had deeply scored the thing and left a smear of some gooey liquid. He was about to ask the computer to take a wild guess at what that might be then remembered... He glanced behind to see the robot negotiating the lowered doorway to get itself through without tearing its head off!

Lionheart snatched at a soldier, missed and grabbed again, this time pulling the man with a cry towards the Nazi Vampire and attempting to use one against the other. Swinging him about he watched in dismay as the Vampire stepped back, but decided to hold onto the hapless soldier anyway. His gun had been thrown across the corridor and the way he dangled offered no purchase to free himself. Had it tried it would have been in vain - Lionheart had the strength of 20 men or more!

OOC Lionheart only had 2 frames, but to keep things flowing I used a frame from next round. One of the best things about Golden Heroes is the frame system. I think whatever game system we end up trying for the Lore Knights one offs (assuming it happens) I will come up with a system to replicate or improve on the initiative. Ideally, I want combat to be an opposed roll - both sides attack, highest total wins and the difference is used as damage (and added to with strength bonus, weapon used etc) whilst defences (dodges and so on) reduce damage to a certain degree, same applies to toughness. Still in the planning stage, the aim would be to make less work and mechanics flow faster. Will not only keep you all in the loop but set up a separate OOC thread to bounce ideas and examples off you so you can point and laugh or scratch your head in utter confusion.

Frostbite had no more luck than his companion, swinging and missing. Still, he was aware now that the green skinned aliens offered more of a threat than he first thought - whatever was on those blades was potentially harmful!

Silver Sentinel tried to bat away the Nazi (OOC roll of 5, parry failed. Htk as shown above. He has this round, all of next round and on full energy the round after, so another 4 frames to act before on full energy.) but failed. In response he slammed one, then another blow to the Nazis mouth! (OOC two hits from three. Damage is assumed to be HTK - this is war and taking prisoners isn't too practical when fighting for your lives! Damage is 1D6-6+15 damage bonus per blow. Both rolls total 26. The Vampire facing SS is reduced from 34htk to 8htk. Unlike traditional Vamps his means of healing is limited to absorbing life from his opponents!)

The Vampire cried out as tremendous blows slammed home against its head, one after another! With a lop sided broken jaw, the thing reeled drunkenly before hissing. There was still life in it yet! That said, Silver Sentinel saw the blue smears on his gauntlets and knew he'd struck home - one more hit would do it!

Golden Lion continued to taunt his foes, drawing fire and dodging. He was simply too fast for them, but knew that enough attacks on him would eventually start catching him out! With that in mind the strange energy construct called out "Hey! Lionheart! What about this for a plan? You stop messing about and hit the bad guys? Then I wouldn't have to keep calling them names and we could all get on. Saying that... " he made a theatrical sniffing action "They stink. Can't imagine any of this lot being too interesting to talk to anyway. It's a wonder..." he dodged another shot "they have enough brain cells to rub together to remember how to breathe!"

OOC Lionheart has 3 frames next round. Heroes 8, Bad guys 3. 3 frames to y'all. Golden Lion burns all his frames this round dodging, again, and drawing fire. Your totals look like this:

Frostbite
E12 S32 D10 V12 Htk 45/45 (/4) Htc 47/47 (/3) ENERGY: 5/15 (rnd 5/5) DC 4 WC 2 2d6/1d6-6 (+17) or Energy Attack Powers: EA, TS, Str, Cyb
Lionheart
E18 S31 D10 V13 Htk 54/54 Htc 43/43 PSI: 8/22 (rnd 3/5 using 3/round to maintain Golden Lion) DC 6 WC 3 2d6/1d6 (+16) or PSI Dodge +8 Powers: PSI, Str, Agi, Reac, Speed, Special (duplicate)
Silver Sentinel
E12 S30 D10 V12 Htk 28/47 (/4) Htc 45/45 (/3) ENERGY: 0/15 (rnd 5/5) DC 4 WC 2 2d6/1d6-6 (+15) or Energy Powers: EA, Arm, Fli, Str, Metal
P'ertaria

OOC The robot is clear to attack at the end of the round, though whether you want to or not given the damage it's capable of doing to the ship is up to you. The Nazi Vampires and aliens are standing, though one Nazi Vamp is injured. There are only 3 nazi soldiers left, and Golden Lion is keeping those and an alien busy. Silver Sentinel and Lionheart face a Nazi, Frostbite faces an alien. Golden Lion faces an alien and 3 nazi soldiers. The other alien is moving into the fray this round, determined randomly with regards the opponent. If at home I'd have knocked out a map for you, but the way things are going/flowing, we might not need it so much. Best to visualise it as a large cloud with hands and fists poking out Smile As usual, remind me if I miss anything. This round then energy restored for SS and Frostbite. 3 frames, over to you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Wed Apr 20 2011, 08:30

Frostbite took aim, hoping this time that his energy attack might be of more use than his wide of the mark punching.

1d20+3+6=20 and managed to hit blasting away at the alien with a frostcone of icy death. 4d6=[9htc], 6d6=[22HTK] Scoring an impressive result against the creature. He then lashed out with a follow up punch hoping to make good on his attack.

1d20+2+6=24 Which he did, with an impressive upper cut, to the creature. 2d6=[4HTC],1d6-6+16=[16HTK]

OOC: which reminds me I can't find an accurate up to date character sheet on Frostbite to check the math on his strength. Any chance of an updated version?

Scoring impressively, Lionheart pushed forward to follow Frostbite's success. First he threw the soldier at the other Nazi's trying to attack GL, before lunching an attack at the Vampire Nazi before him.

OOC: Since you took a future frame from Lionheart I didn't know if I have two or three frames! So do what you will with this. Basically, throw nazi, then move/attack or just attack, if close enough.

Thrown Nazi: 1d20+6+2=22 Damage you can work out plus my Str Modifier ;-).

Then Martial Arts chop at Nazi: 1d20+6+3=10 Missed.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 21 2011, 17:33

OOC Before I update this is what I have for Frosty:

World War II - The Vanguard Issue #2 (Crossover Silver Sentinel, Frostbite, Lionheart) - Page 5 25a0nev

BUT I have been splitting files between desktop pc and laptop, so if there is something missing on there (I was sure we added a power somewhere? If not I think you and Anyman are due a 'bump', and Kitten shortly after then followed by Silver Sentinel). If I have missed something off it's probably on the laptop and I will dig it out tonight so long as I don't have any more lousy shifts like today (12 hours instead of 9, train was delayed from Scotland, I ended up covered in black gunk from head to toe like a miner as well. Grrr.) Trying to get back up to speed but may be tomorrow before everything is 'as normal'. Anyway, if you can jog my memory with the power thing please do, otherwise I will check on the laptop and in the Frostbite issues (saw no upgrade after the Atlantis adventure hence why you are just about due one). Same goes for Anyman. once I have the current, updated sheet will post in the character sheets thread.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Thu Apr 21 2011, 20:57

Admin wrote:OOC Before I update this is what I have for Frosty:

All looks fine to me Paul. Thanks I just wasn't sure what my strength bonus was. Not that I've had much chance to use it with my lousy rolls lately ;-).

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 22 2011, 21:09

Frostbite
E12 S32 D10 V12 Htk 45/45 (/4) Htc 47/47 (/3) ENERGY: 5/15 (rnd 5/5) DC 4 WC 2 2d6/1d6-6 (+17) or Energy Attack Powers: EA, TS, Str, Cyb
Lionheart
E18 S31 D10 V13 Htk 54/54 Htc 43/43 PSI: 8/22 (rnd 3/5 using 3/round to maintain Golden Lion) DC 6 WC 3 2d6/1d6 (+16) or PSI Dodge +8 Powers: PSI, Str, Agi, Reac, Speed, Special (duplicate)
Silver Sentinel
E12 S30 D10 V12 Htk 28/47 (/4) Htc 45/45 (/3) ENERGY: 0/15 (rnd 5/5) DC 4 WC 2 2d6/1d6-6 (+15) or Energy Powers: EA, Arm, Fli, Str, Metal
P'ertaria

OOC Frosty only has 5/15 dice remaining (see above) this round, gets full 15 dice back next round. No matter - I'll 'wing' the rest of this fight as I don't want it going into the next week, and barring hopeless rolls, I have a good idea how it will go...

Frostbite ground his teeth, gathering then unleashing a ball of freezing energy that exploded with jutting ice spikes against his foe. The alien fell back, crying out, and was about to bark an order when the follow up punch smacked against his jaw, sending him sliding across the deck! Wounded, he turned, and saw one of the Nazis men nearby. He reached out with a hand and grabbed the mans legs, who wasn't having any of it! Turning to the alien the Nazi trooper pressed his gun to his head and pulled the trigger! At that range the unwieldy weapon was rather more accurate despite the recoil, and the result was that the alien was smeared across the wall!

Lionheart tossed the soldier he held into the Vampire he faced, striking. The soldier crumpled into a heap, dragging the Vampire down with him! Lionheart raced over and pulled his fist back, striking with a blow to finish the damned thing off, only to smash the deck instead! They were no true vampires, these, but tenacious nonetheless!

Silver Sentinel delivered punch after punch to every foe within range! A soldier clattered against a far wall, an Alien staggered under the jolt of a blow, and the Vampire, dragging the limp soldier off him, gave a single final grunt as Sentinel punted his head from his shoulders to bounce, bloodless, on the corridor floor!

The Vampire Sentinel was facing stepped up behind Silver Sentinel, determined to have its revenge, but Sentinel was ready! He turned to face the thing ... only for Golden Lion to step up behind the thing, grab its head and twist violently! The headless form toppled silently to the right whilst Golden Lion turned the head in his hands and put on a mock squeaky voice "Ve are ze master race! I vill conquer you all ven I get my body back you schwein!" With a chuckle the energy construct tossed the head nonchanlantly over his shoulder and turned. The robot clomped into the room, ignored the blade that the final alien rammed into his metal chest, grabbed the alien up in a metal hand, turned, and buried it up to the waist in the corridor wall. The legs flopped weakly and went still.

The remaining soldiers were quickly despatched - the Vanguard wasted no time using their far superior strength and speed, driving home piledriver blow after blow. Suddenly all was quiet, save the blare of an alarm that had gone off during the fight at some point and the flashing red lights in the corridor now signifying the vessel had been boarded and was under red alert!

Golden Lion turned. "So much for the element of surprise! What's the plan?"

"The plan should be to take control of this vessel. Control decks are located... scanning ... on the upper floors. They will be waiting. The propulsion and power supply rooms will be on the lower decks. They may have a contingency plan..." said the robot.

In the robots hand P'ertaria started to stir, her form becoming wax like and oozing. It would be some moments before she woke, but the increased heat on this vessel (even at 10-15 degrees it was far warmer than the killer chill the vacuum had frozen her with!

"ATTENTION INTRUDERS! SURRENDER AND YOUR DEATHS WILL BE SWIFT! DEFY US... AND YOU WILL BE KILLED OVER A LONG PERIOD OF TIME!" rang out over a tannoy system.

"Ooooh multiple choice!" said Golden Lion, clapping with glee. He raised an eyebrow, placed chin in between thumb and forefinger and other hand on waist. "Now what to choose.. death, or death... so many options... so tricky to decide! Can I phone a friend?"

OOC End of combat - energy levels on full but htc/htk levels remain as they are. Lionheart is burning 3 PSI/round maintaining his sarcastic friend. P'ertaria will be recovered in a few rounds. Whether you have that long though... control deck or engine room, or perhaps some other plan?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Fri Apr 22 2011, 21:27

Lionheart turned to the others in a speculative tone, "Do I talk that much really!, Ok Frostbite, what's the plan?"

Frostbite thought through their options, it seemed best to him that they split up, but he didn't like the idea, yet their options were hardly overwhelming. "Ok I think P'erteria, Sentinel and Robot and I will take the upper decks, we take on the crew - that's likely to be where the big guns are. Lionheart you and your shadow, take the lower decks, hopefully you'll encounter less resistance there. Once we've subdued the ships forces, we'll decide what to do with them. If anyone resists, well this is war!" He said looking about the already messy airlock area. "Ok once we've got control we'll try and take coms so we can keep in touch."

Turning to Lionheart as the other made their way deeper into the ship, Frostbite leaned in to whisper, "Be careful we hardly know what other nasty surprises the Nazi's have onboard."

OOC:

Team 1 lead by Frostbite will seek an alternative route up to the higher decks, trying to retain the element of surprise.

team 2 whilst Lionheart will try and make lots of noise, distract enemy forces between him and his double and generally try and keep the Nazi's guessing. I'll keep GL up for now, the plan being to absorb him when I can gain some benefit.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 24 2011, 18:49

Frostbite
Lionheart
Silver Sentinel
P'ertaria

As per Frostbites instructions, the teams went their separate ways, moving carefully through the corridors to finally come to what appeared to be a lift. There were a number of buttons, though the obvious ones were marked to the top and bottom of a row of five. One presumably meant the bridge, the lowest one, possibly the engine room.

The robot chimed in "It is likely your enemies will be prepared for your assault. I advise... caution."

Even so, the lift opened with everyone ready, and it was empty. Lionheart and his energy double stepped in, the Golden Lion duplicate clowning about all the while. Whilst Lionheart seemed to have become more sensible it seemed his double was the 'flip side' constantly joking and fooling about, despite the seriousness of the situation. "5th floor engine room, Nazis and aliens. We have a two for one special on Lionhearts and a special discount for Vampires, very battered and reduced to clear."

P'ertaria, having woken up, turned to the others. She was becoming more 'liquid' and more like her normal self. "What in the..." she said, but the lift door closed.

=========

Lionheart glanced at his energy duplicate...

The thing seemed to be artificially aware, and he'd had no prior experience or knowledge of this every being an ability of the PSI Corps before.

As if their minds were linked, Golden Lion turned. "That's because we are special. A bridge, between the 1st generation and 2nd of the PSI Corps. When Saladin gave us his blood it triggered the dormant genes inside. There was a reason you were sent back in time. THEY wanted it this way - but they messed up. Saladin is a key with no door to unlock. You, and what is inside you, is what they need. They will know that by now. What they do with Saladin though..." he shrugged. "There may yet be some part he has to play in all of this..."

Suddenly the lift stopped. Golden Lion glanced about. The metal walls of the lift appeared to be a lightweight steel like substance. The roof was 8' high, and the elevator some 10' x 10' across, able to transport a good number of crew and supplies.

Lionheart had a bad feeling about this - something Golden Lion confirmed. There was a hissing sound, and around Lionhearts feet... GAS!

=========

Frostbite watched the lights on the lift stop. Now what?

Suddenly the lights went out on the entire deck!

The robot was the first to speak up. "There appear to be life forms approaching. This units sensors is picking them up, but they match no earth bound configuration known!"

World War II - The Vanguard Issue #2 (Crossover Silver Sentinel, Frostbite, Lionheart) - Page 5 30avzw6

OOC you can ignore the coloured dots. Frostbite and his team are gathered at the lift door. The robot indicates the life signs are coming from the direction of R/S8, suggesting they've come from one of the rooms on the deck. You're not alone in here, and it's pitch black, save the blue glow from the Robots eyes (Frostbites chest is curiously darkened) Lionheart and Golden Lion are between floors and the lift is filling with Green Gas!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Sun Apr 24 2011, 19:49

Lionheart turned to his compatriot, "Time to make a exit I feel." To which GL quipped, "You took the words right out of my frontal Lobe. Stop doing that!" Lionheart ignored his more flippant other and set to work tearing though the roof hatch, whilst GL looked below to see if the was a similar hatch in the floor, or a way to vent the gas to the side of the shaft.

OOC: OK looking for an exit here, either roof, floor or doors. I will tear my way through things if need be, but would prefer to live the lift intact, as I got a thought in mind. If its the case we can't rip through the lift or vent the gas, then I'll have to think of a plan B.

Meanwhile Frostbite, having quickly explained things to P'ertaria, set about giving hurried order to the others. P'ertaria was to climb to the roof, where she could use her abilities to drop on the assailants, meanwhile Frostbite sent Sentinel around to circle in on the closing enemies. Whilst Frostbite and the Robot would act as an obvious decoy to the potential new threat.

OOC: Sentinel shall go down the Z column then head along row 21 etc. And both parties will get ready to attack on Frostbites command. As the enemy gets close, he will tell them to, "Halt" In German and declare who they are...hoping to keep the enemy off guard, if it is an enemy.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 25 2011, 19:55

Frostbite
E12 S32 D10 V12 Htk 45/45 (/4) Htc 47/47 (/3) ENERGY: 15/15 (rnd 1/5) DC 4 WC 2 2d6/1d6-6 (+17) or Energy Attack Powers: EA, TS, Str, Cyb
Lionheart
E18 S31 D10 V13 Htk 54/54 Htc 43/43 PSI: 19/22 (rnd 1/5 using 3/round to maintain Golden Lion) DC 6 WC 3 2d6/1d6 (+16) or PSI Dodge +8 Powers: PSI, Str, Agi, Reac, Speed, Special (duplicate)
Silver Sentinel
E12 S30 D10 V12 Htk 28/47 (/4) Htc 45/45 (/3) ENERGY: 15/15 (rnd 1/5) DC 4 WC 2 2d6/1d6-6 (+15) or Energy Powers: EA, Arm, Fli, Str, Metal
P'ertaria

Lionheart and Golden Lion set to with punching the roof and floor from the lift, or at least a hole in each. Golden Lion was in no way affected by the gas, so cheerfully (and tunelessly) sang "Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag..." whilst he pounded away, much to Lionhearts annoyance!

With their superhuman strength, it was no trouble at all for them to punch and tear a hole in the metal and allow the gas to vent free, though Lionheart felt weakened by that which he'd enhaled.

=========

It was Silver Sentinel who saw the strange creatures first...

World War II - The Vanguard Issue #2 (Crossover Silver Sentinel, Frostbite, Lionheart) - Page 5 2rztlyo

OOC I posted the wrong picture - there are three of these things sniffing about in the corridors...

Three of them, sniffing about, testing and probing everything, as if new born. They sniffed the air (OOC he's stood on the corner of S21 looking up the corridor where they are at S11) Every now and again one of them would drool, and the deck would sizzle where acidic saliva touched down!

Moving quietly back to where Frostbite and P'ertaria was, he was able to explain that something was out and about, doubtless some new alien creature or biological weapon the Nazis had procured! The mind boggled as to where they came from, but seeing as the group was stood in a spacecraft between the Earth and the Moon, it wasn't a vast leap of imagination to realise that yes, these too came from a galaxy far away!

And they seemed to be hunting the group down!

The confirmation came over the tannoy "The creatures ve hef released into your floor are infants, and hungry! They eat.. you guessed it... flesh! Ve hef been given zem by an Alien race zet vished to ... cleanse ... our planet of life. Zet was not our intention, and so ve bring zem to ze moon to experiment.. but seeing as you hef overstayed your velcome... we give you to zem... as a gift!"

The robot checked it's weapons "Chance of jamming are high. I will endeavour to engage any foe at close range in order to protect you."

=========

Lionheart and Golden Lion glanced at the other as they heard the Nazi voice ring out. The lift shaft was open to them now - up or down...

"Well? Where to now boss?" quipped Golden Lion...

OOC Will Frostbite and his group become the hunter... or hunted? And Lionheart - will he carry on with his assigned task or go to help his friends?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Mon Apr 25 2011, 21:02

Lionheart looked at Golden Lion, "It chaff's but Frostbite is a good man in a fight. If we don't give these Nazi's something to think about, they'll be holding all the guards. Besides with us all in one floor, whose to say they won't just gas the place. We go down, lets go."

And with that, Lionheart poured himself through the hole he'd made in the floor, and down the lift shaft, scaling the walls as effortlessly as he could. Golden Lion continued to whilst tunelessly. But just to be certain, smashed his fist into the control panel, just to make sure the lift didn't get used against them, anytime soon. Then he too followed his counterpart down the shaft.

OOC: We head down, till we find a likely door, and rip it off the hinges.

==========================

Meanwhile, Frostbite was glad to have Sentinel with him, suddenly is plan to have P'ertaria drop on these creatures didn't sound so good, their outer carapace, as Sentinel had described it, made them sound pretty tough. Instead, they guess a straight up frontal assault would work best.

"Don't bunch up people, lets make sure that we take advantage of the area and try not to get under one another's feet, especially if they happen to be two tons of metal and 7 feet tall." Frostbite cast a rueful glance at the Robot, before motioning him to lead the way. Followed by himself and Sentinel and P'ertaria taking up the rear from above.

OOC: "Ok lets get into this we let the Robot take point, we're ready to attack from behind first with ranged energy attacks before messing it up with fisty cuff's."

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 26 2011, 19:06

World War II - The Vanguard Issue #2 (Crossover Silver Sentinel, Frostbite, Lionheart) - Page 5 Nfjsp2
P'ertaria

OOC I don't know how that looks for you guys - can modify as reqd. Think I have an easier/faster way to pump that out, using mostly graphics package rather than having to mess around in word like last time. It looks too small to clearly make the text out, but I don't know if it will fit on your screens so will wait to hear. I'm using a 32" tv at 1600x900 resolution. I could use 1080p but it looks somehow 'buzzy'

Lionheart and Golden Lion had no trouble bounding down the lift shaft, not even bothering to climb down the cable that ran down the centre of the shaft. Above them the gas dispersed harmlessly. There were two doors the pair could see - one onto the floor below that which they'd been on, and the bottom floor. There were sounds echoing from the bottom that resembled loud engines of some kind, as might be found on the largest ocean liners. With an application of superhuman strength either could prize the doors open into the selected floor.

=========

With the robot taking the lead the small group moved into the corridor...

Suddenly the lights went out completely! Other than a blue glow from the robot, there was very little light in the place and the annoying German voice over the tannoy announced "Ah yes. Did I not mention? Zey can adapt to any environment, even darkness. Zey are ze ultimate biological weapon, but of no use unless you vant a planet depopulated... or a desk cleansed of troublesome pests!"

His laughter rang out as the group looked out in the darkness.

The robot growled "All three just disappeared from my scanners. I can scan you, but these things are now radar invisible!"

"What does that mean?" asked P'ertaria, obviously spooked and still recovering from her brush with death. "That they will adapt to our attacks after being exposed to them?"

Frostbite and Silver Sentinel glanced at one another. If that were true, then they'd only get one shot at each before it became immune to that form of attack!

'Call on my power' said a snarling dark voice in Frostbites' head. 'Your body is getting more used to your abilities. Soon, you will equal or surpass the form your symbiote form Joseph Rigdon used in the future timeline...'

OOC Frostbite can add a power/grade. Silver Sentinel will get one at the end of this particular adventure. Initiative 8 good guys, 10 bad guys. You have 4 frames (aliens hold 1 frame) then the aliens have their 3 frames. Where they are, exactly, you have no idea. You started at S21 with Silver Sentinel and started moving up the corridor towards the creatures so somewhere around S16...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Wed Apr 27 2011, 07:29

OOC:

Sterling work as ever Paul but just to say that this is what I see at my end:

World War II - The Vanguard Issue #2 (Crossover Silver Sentinel, Frostbite, Lionheart) - Page 5 DSprintscreen-1

As you can see things just get cut off by the sidebar where your details show up. Although I like the graphic look I don't mind just have the HTC/HTK and energy/Psi showing if I'm honest. Those are the ones that matter.

Second just to say I saw Ross yesterday and his computer has been repaired so as soon as he is up to speed he'll be back on with us.

===============

Lionheart turned to his double and suggested they each take a side of the door. Prying their fingers into the gap, they both pulled crumpling the metal back and in the process ripping the door off, to act as a makeshift shield, in case the welcome part were out in force, down here also.

OOC: Ok going to rush into the room, holding the doors, and start to see who and what we face down here. I'll dumpt the doors as soon as. But depending on what we find, may also retrieve GL but for now am keeping him out - depending on what my Psi level is at this point.

=================

Meanwhile several floors above,

Frostbite urgently considered his options, although it was tempting to once again call on the dark power within, he saw that as a final option, not his opening gambit. Within himself he said, "Timing is everything." Before turning his thoughts to their other options. Either they could stay and fight the creatures on the terms the Nazi's had provided or break out and see if these things were fussy about who they attacked. He fancied the second option.

"Sentinel, give me a hand with these lift doors. We are going to change the environment a little. Lets see how the Nazi's respond when their weapons have access to the rest of the ship as well?"

Taking a side each, they ripped the doors off, and then ushering the others in, started climbing via the shaft entrance (OOC: I am assuming the robot can climb if not, he might need to just stand guard for the time being. Not being living, he might be unaffected anyway.)

"Lets get to the top, I'm willing to bet when these creatures know where we are, the Nazi's will be none to happy that we're leading them right to where they are. But be careful, who knows what other surprised await us as we go up."

Frostbite was aware that they'd already faced a carnival of alien freaks beyond his worst nightmare, but who knew what else the Nazi's had holed up for them above?

OOC: I think Sentinel can fly, so P'ertaria and I will need to climb as best we can.

So tempting to either go for Field Manip, Flight or Intangibility - then the new Frostbite is well on his way to being restored. I think in this instance, Intangibility might be the sound tactical option as it will allow me greater access to that which can currently keep me at bay. So grade 1 Intangibility I think.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 27 2011, 09:21

OOC Will update character sheet and have another pop at the graphics too. I may lose the boxes or compress them to run on top of each other. Update in a bit - day off today but usual chores await!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  smaug Wed Apr 27 2011, 17:55

OOC: I'm back woo and with a quiet PC that doest sound like a spectrum trying to load.

I'm not quite sure how this works but as time is proberly of the essence in our characters postion is it possible with my strength 30 to lift both P'ertaria and frosty and fly straight up the shaft? I need a strength of 6 to lift an average person, if I'm reading the basics correctly.

If so......

IC:
"Lets get to the top, I'm willing to bet when these creatures know where we are, the Nazi's will be none to happy that we're leading them right to where they are. But be careful, who knows what other surprised await us as we go up."

"Okay I know you've seen my flying skills or lack of but dont worry...."

"Dont worry?" P'ertaria interrupted

".......... hold on" the sentinel grabbed them both before he finished his sentence

"Wait you dont know the limits of your powers yet, can you fly and carry us both?"

"Hey I've done this a hundred times" with a wink to the female alien Steve lied knowing that they knew he was and hopefully would see the funny side ..... If they survive

"You might want to ready yourselfs for whats up there, show them a cold shoulder eh frosty, this could get bumpy"

Steve struggled up the lift shaft with the two, flying as straight as a drunken wasp but finaly a exhausted steve Jensen made it
".... huh top floor shoes and lingerie ....huh all out" he said at a crouched rest.

smaug

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 28 2011, 00:48

World War II - The Vanguard Issue #2 (Crossover Silver Sentinel, Frostbite, Lionheart) - Page 5 Zvwgea

OOC Good to have you back Ross. Here's hoping the machine is sorted Smile As you can see been playing about with the graphics again. Let me know if these are too wide, easy enough to shrink them. Been busy most of day trying to reinstall XP on my wifes laptop as it wouldn't talk to the home network, but they could talk to it. Turns out the problem was my machine, not hers, though I'd tried everything on mine. Even if I have to do a reinstall it won't 'keep me out of action' as there's half a dozen laptops about the place and the same in Desktops (don't ask me why, it's just that they tend to be collected...)

Lionheart
and Golden Lion were poised in the lift (OOC this is floor no. 4. You were on 3, it stopped halfway between floors and you think the engine room is on 5) and with a nod, Lionheart sprung into action. Sticking his fingers into the smallest of gaps he slid the doors open without effort and looked out. This floor, unlike the other, was open plan. There were a number of clear glass like tubes standing from floor to ceiling and several feet across, with accompanying machinery and computers besides each. Men in white coats, three to a tube, were taking readings and adjusting things, whilst inside the tubes themselves a luminous green liquid obscured the contents, but it seemed very much as if something - or someone - was inside them. Pipes and hoses ran from each through the ceiling of the large open plan room, and the lighting was dimmed save on the tubes themselves, casting the room in an eerie glow. The general chatter going on was all in German. There seemed to be one man, with a bald head and imperious demeanour, who seemed to be ordering everyone around.

Lionheart frowned. He knew this man... Claude Bentham! Bentham was a technician assigned to the PSI Corps project who, with others, would raise embryos from the earliest stages to adulthood in a matter of weeks. Lionhearts mind raced. perhaps in the zero G environment the growth process could be accelerated somehow? Then he looked up, to either side...

Nazi soldiers stood on either side of the door on guard were looking at him in amazement! Their guns were at the ready but they weren't quite sure what they were seeing! An intruder in the lift shaft of a spaceship??? Golden Lion called out behind Lionheart "Psst! Hey, you gonna whack them chumps or what?"

=========

Silver Sentinel gathered Frostbite in one arm, P'ertaria formed herself into a backpack of sorts and clung to his back, whilst the Robot squeezed into the shaft and helf onto Silver Sentinels legs. Despite the weight the former Justiciar was able to steadily make his way up the lift shaft. Below, the sounds of hissing and snarling revelaed the creatures were unhappy at being deprived of their dinner!

At the top floor, Silver Sentinel struggled to hover with the Robot on his legs, until the thing stretched its arms out to the sides and clung onto the lift sides. Frostbite, P'ertaria and Silver Sentinel himself were able to sit or stand across the robots arms and shoulders level with the doorway to the bridge.

"What's the plan?" asked P'ertaria. "I assume there is one, other than 'rush 'em'?" she enquired, raising an oozing eyebrow at Silver Sentinel in particular.

The robot spoke up, quietly "You can squeeze your malleable form underneath the door and appraise us of the situation on the bridge. This unit expects it will be heavily guarded. This vessel was not randomly drifting about in orbit of Planet Earth - it seems to be more of a science vessel given the nature of the creatures on the loose two floors below.At any point they could deploy the biological horrors they are producing to any point on Earth, and the armaments of this vessel mean that anything the Allies throw at it would be ignored."

"I hate to agree with such a bleak picture" said the P'utinarian "But the robot is right. Any of those life sucking alien Bat things, or the Vampires you guys took out, or those aliens, or even the space troopers with their weapons, would be more than a match for whole armies seeing as bullets wouldn't bother them too much! This Hitler has made a deal with the ... what is the word...? Anyway, it seems he has made deals with many creatures from across the cosmos! Either he is truly enlightened, in an evil way, or he is quite mad!"

=========

SMACK! THUD! "Arrrrrgh!"

Lionheart glanced as the pair of guards tumbled down the lift shaft to crash into the bottom of the shaft 20m down. The artificial gravity in the vessel proved to be their undoing as their fall was at speed, and neither man had stood any chance as soon as they saw the intruders, lightning fast reflexes combined with superhuman strength and there were two less guards!

"Bentham must have come back with the others from the future!" exclaimed Golden Lion to Lionheart. "He is using his expertise and knowledge to train these scientists! But why? Unless they plan to start a 1000 year reich here and the past and go back to the future to reap... the ... rewards?" Realisation dawned, but the PSI Corps officer knew things wouldn't be as simple as that for his former colleagues and leaders. A giant fly in the ointment - by the name of Adolf Hitler - would see to that!

"What next?" asked Golden Lion. "Down to the bottom floor or sort things out here first?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 28 2011, 00:50

OOC By the way, Red is HTK, Blue is HTC and Green is the energy/PSI. The number at the end of the bars shows the current value
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum