The Vanguard Play by Post Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World War II - Putty Issue #2

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

World War II - Putty Issue #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: World War II - Putty Issue #2

Post  Admin Sun May 08 2011, 00:26

World War II - Putty Issue #2 - Page 6 2vbotiw

I 'balanced the books' with points to buy the character, ditched the thief/criminal background and made him a spy come in from the cold. Assumed he took the name St John (instead of his mothers, or more likely an assumed name) to start a new life as the Earl in waiting. If all to your liking (I may repost it in a higher resolution - the GIF format lost something in translation and looks 'bitty' to me, harder to read) we'll start with the Lore Knights/DC heroes trial tomorrow at some point. When the Vanguard are ready to get together in the group game we'll put the Lore Knights on hold, depending on your/my schedules.

Hope you enjoyed the film, might have to wait for DVD/Bluray to come out before I see it. Will make more effort to see Captain America I think.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://darkeningshadows.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Sun May 08 2011, 05:08

Looks good. Going to mean he speaks Russian if he was a spy over there. Would rather he not be illigitimate since that is what Justin was but it that's the only way to make it work, we can work with it.

One nice little quirk I thought for him was he enjoys playing the clarinet. His schoolmates called him Clary because of it. Likes to smoke cigars instead of cigarettes.

The Thor movie was neat. Saw it in 3D. Great battle scenes. Great view of Asgard as well.

Got to see the previews for Green Lantern, Captain America and the third Transformer movie and, oh yeah, the Smurfs movie. cheers
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 08 2011, 23:04

I'll alter the background to show that the old Earl and Gerards' mother divorced when he was young - presumably the old coot was too bonkers to get on with, what with his tales of knights, swords and crusaders and what not.

I'll be writing up an introductory post in the Lore Knights section tonight. Remember we're on DC Heroes game rules now, but it won't make much difference to the way the game plays. I intend to finish the 'Quickstart' document either tonight or over next day, once I've updated everyone elses' posts. Should be interesting to see how we get on Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://darkeningshadows.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6