The Vanguard Play by Post Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great!

3 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great! - Page 4 Empty Re: Kid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great!

Post  Admin Wed May 20 2020, 00:11

OOC Kid Kinetic Dex 9 + 1D M Arts + Roll(3d12)+0: 9,7,9,+0 Total:18 DOUBLE plus Roll(2d12)+0: 7,1,+0 Total:26 (35) vs
OV10 + 4D Acrobatics + Roll(6d12)+0: 1,11,7,2,3,5,+0 Total:18 (28) Attack HIT +4 EV (to 13)

EV13 - RV9= 4RAPs damage. Cutthroat is on 2/9 Body

The villain staggers under a withering hail of blows and shouts "ENOUGH!" with a strange halo of energy forming around his head!

"Yup, hopefully." said Mimic Lad.

OOC Mimic 12 + Roll(2d12)+0: 3,9,+0 Total:12 (24) vs
OV8 + Roll(2d12)+0: 2,2,+0 Total:4 DOUBLE plus Roll(2d12)+0: 4,6,+0 Total:14 (22)

+2 EV (to 14) vs RV8=6 RAPs.

Copies link (5APs) of Mind Blast plus RAPs up to value of the mimicked power (8APs) for 12APs of time.
Mimic Lad has Superspeed 9, Flight 7, Mind Blast 8

"Gimme a sec Kid Kinetic!" laughs Mimic Lad as he feels a new power in his repertoire.

The villain tries to mind zap both young heroes!

OOC Mind Blast 8 + Roll(2d12)+0: 11,6,+0 Total:17 (25) vs
Highest OV6 + multi 2 + Roll(2d12)+0: 4,10,+0 Total:14 (22)

+2 EV (to 10) vs RV6 + Multi 2 (8)=2 RAPs MIND damage each to Kid Kinetic (Mind 3/5) and Mimic Lad (Mind 4/6)

Initiative...Roll(3d12)+0:

KK 32 (43)
Bad Guy 25 (36)
Mimic Lad 29 (30)

This will go down to the wire! KK first, bad guy second, then Mimic Lad...

Kid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great! - Page 4 Tables_draft_v2_higher_resKid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great! - Page 4 Combat-Maneuver-stuff
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://darkeningshadows.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Kid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great! - Page 4 Empty Re: Kid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great!

Post  pabrandon Wed May 20 2020, 01:33

Kid Kinetic hoped the time spent copying the power was worth it. Another punch from Mimic Lad might have taken him down.

Kid Kinetic will try again to pummel Cuththroat.

pabrandon
Class 1 Hero (Max Normal Human)

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 22 2020, 06:08

Kid Kinetic pressed the attack knowing the villain was wobbling... the mystery of why he was here, now still had to be solved but his actions - dropping Shadowhawk - proved louder than words!

OOC Here we go...

KK Dex 9 + 1D M Arts + Roll(3d12)+0: 9,6,9,+0 Total:18 DOUBLE plus Roll(2d12)+0: 1,7,+0 Total:26 (35) vs
OV10 + 4D Acrobatics + Roll(6d12)+0: 6,2,3,11,9,6,+0 Total:12 DOUBLE plus Roll(2d12)+0: 1,8,+0 Total:21 (31)

+3 EV (to 12) vs RV9=3 RAPs. Cutthroat absorbs 2 damage with last ditch defence and is on Body 1/9 as well as being STUNNED and cannot attack this round!

Finally! The villain staggers under a withering hail of punches and sags back. "You're ... better.. than I thought kid." he gasps. "Just need... to... catch a breather..." He glances at the window as if to make an escape but thinks better of it. Surely he can turn this round...?

Mimic Lad steps up "Great work Kid Kinetic!" he says and to the battered villain growls "Now it's time for sleep, bad guy!"

The villain cries out, clutching his head. "Arrrrgggh! Alright, alright! I surrender!" he says...

OOC Mind Blast 8 + Roll(2d12)+0: 12,9,+0 Total:21 (29) vs
OV7 + Roll(2d12)+0: 8,5,+0 Total:13 (20)

+4 EV (to 12) vs RV7=5 damage. Cutthroat is on 1/9 Body 2/7 Mind

Initiative...Roll(3d12)+0:

KK 32 (38)
Bad Guy 25 (33)
Mimic Lad 29 (35)

KK, ML then Cutthroat

Kid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great! - Page 4 Tables_draft_v2_higher_resKid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great! - Page 4 Combat-Maneuver-stuff
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pabrandon Fri May 22 2020, 18:29

OOC: Thanks for reminding me about pressing the attack.

Kid Kinetic will try to knock out the bad guy with a quick chop.

pabrandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 22 2020, 19:27

Kid Kinetic lays in!

OOC KK Dex 9 + 1D M Arts + Roll(3d12)+0: 3,3,2,+0 Total:6 DOUBLE plus Roll(2d12)+0: 5,8,+0 Total:19 (28) vs
OV10 + 4D Acro + Roll(6d12)+0: 5,10,10,1,11,8,+0 Total:20 DOUBLE plus Roll(2d12)+0: 2,12,+0 Total:34 (44) Attack Missed

"Beware of overconfidence boy!" hissed the costumed man. "I underestimated you, don't do the same to me!"

"Oh be quiet." said Mimic lad.

OOC Mind Blast 8 + Roll(2d12)+0: 9,12,+0 Total:21 (29) vs
OV7 + Roll(2d12)+0: 11,12,+0 Total:23 (30) Attack Missed

The man snarled "Like I said, overconfidence will be your enemy!"

OOC Dex 10 + Roll(2d12)+0: 10,8,+0 Total:18 (28) vs
Mimic Lad OV9 + 3D Acrobatics + Roll(5d12)+0: 7,2,6,8,7,+0 Total:14 DOUBLE plus Roll(2d12)+0: 6,2,+0 Total:22 (31) Attack Missed

Missing the man curses in a language neither of the New Knights had heard before and turns, jumping out the window from eight floors up!

OOC initiative...

Roll(3d12)+0:

KK 32 (33)
Bad Guy 25 (26)
Mimic Lad 29 (40)

Mimic lad races to the window and flies out, swooping down to within 20 feet of the villain who is on the floor having landed in a crouch!

OOC Mind Blast 8+ Roll(2d12)+0: 12,7,+0 Total:19 (27) vs
OV7 + Range 1 + Roll(2d12)+0: 11,4,+0 Total:15 (23)

+3 EV (to 11) vs RV7=4 damage. Cutthroat is down and OUT!

Kid Kinetic races to the window and looks out. He sees at floor level his friend with a thumbs up stood next to the face down villain!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pabrandon Fri May 22 2020, 22:07

Kid Kinetic grinned and returned the thumbs up. Mimic Lad had come through!

Kid Kinetic opened his comm to contact the Valkyrie. "Johnson, we need a roof top pick-up. And we are bringing along a guest so we will need some power 'cuffs."

Something about the villain seemed off. Maybe he was one of those ADVENT people? Tim could find out for sure. For now, Ryan needed to find any evidence concerning the high tech robbers then pick up Rachel and escape. Kid Kinetic ransacked the office files at superspeed...

pabrandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 23 2020, 11:12

OOC perception Check. Kid Kinetic is pretty smart compared to a normal human but not the sharpest tack when compared to other supers given he was based on 450Hp so that's understandable.

Int 5 + Roll(2d12)+0: 9,8,+0 Total:17 (22) vs
OV8 (Int of guy who hid something) + Roll(2d12)+0: 1,9,+0 Total:10 (18)

+3 EV (superspeed EV9 for perception as he looks over the place dozens of times in seconds to 12) vs RV8=4 RAPs

1) The place has never been used as an office so it's just a decoy...
2-3) So the question remains - why. And to find that out needs a search which reveals a hidden camera in every room. They are wired to the internet so transmit live pictures of whatever is going on, presumably to a smartphone with an alarm on it. Kid Kinetic finds such a camera. it's a small thing tucked in the corner of the ceiling and getting a wide angle of what is going on. There may be more dotted about the place and will transmit both sound and vision.
4-6) He also finds something else under a carpeted floor tile. What would normally be an underfloor access panel for plugging IT equipment in houses a black box about six inches across, wide and deep plugged into the mains. There is no clue to what this does but it is not a typical piece of equipment. It may even be a bomb.

Johnson answers Kid Kinetic "Got that Kid. Coming in. Oh and good work."

Mimic Lad flies up with the unconscious villain in his arms. "I was tempted to drop him but good guys don't do that sort of thing. He was tough! I feel like I've been thrown inside a washing machine, with a few bricks tossed in for good measure!"

He watched Kid Kinetic zip about like a blur, able to follow him as he had the same level of superhuman speed. "Have you checked on Rachel?" he called out and moved over to kneel by his team mate.

KK finished up with opening the hatch in the floor after lifting the carpeted panel which otherwise was pretty much invisible unless one knew where to look, and looked down at the black box in the floor.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pabrandon Sat May 23 2020, 16:29

Kid Kinetic covered the camera and chirped at high speed knowing someone was likely eavesdropping. "No, I haven't. But that goon wasn't trying to seriously hurt us. Take her up to the Valkyrie and wait for me. I will bring up the bad guy."

Rachel wanted to be in and out without leaving a trace. So much for that! Kid Kinetic snapped a picture of the black box and uploaded it to Dad and the rest of the team. What if it was a bomb? It might bring down the entire building!

pabrandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 23 2020, 18:54

The reply came back soon after via text.

"I don't think it is a bomb. It is something else, possibly a scanning device of some kind. It will be tracked. Have Johnson put it in the 'Faraday' box on the Valkyrie and bring it back."

Well that seemed pretty self assured but then Father wasn't here and Ryan was. If this thing DID turn out to be a bomb was he fast enough to outrun it, and maybe it instead triggered bombs hidden about the place. Kid Kinetic rarely worked up a sweat with his super speed but this thing had his forehead damp...

OOC Risk it or leave it?

Mimic lad called over the comms. "Another problem KK or we good? Johnson says ETA within seconds but he wants a fast pickup..."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pabrandon Sat May 23 2020, 19:53

"Buddy, when it comes to fast pick ups...."
Kid Kinetic scoops up the villain and unhooks the black box.

pabrandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 24 2020, 02:04

Nothing went bang and Kid Kinetic scooped up the unconscious villain with the box in the other hand and left, whizzing up to the roof.

Someone would know they'd been there and knew what they looked like. Maybe this box would help find out who the office belonged to and what this was all about.

Back on the roof he hopped into the hold and clipped cuffs onto the bad guy. Unfortunately it was hard to know if they would hold him - he was pretty darn strong!

The black box went in the faraday cage and sealed it whilst Johnson set off for home.

Rachel was on a gurney. Whilst there wasn't a mark on her that Mind Zap which the bad guy must have hit her with had clearly been enough to put her down for the count. Kid Kinetic was recovering rapidly and would be fine in minutes, he knew.

OOC Regen check Roll(2d12)+0: 4,6,+0 Total:10 + 7 Body (31) vs
OV0 + Roll(2d12)+0: 1,2,+0 Total:3 FAILED OV ZERO

+8 EV (to 15) vs RV0=Full Body

Mind 5 + Roll(2d12)+0: 2,5,+0 Total:7 (12) vs
OV0 + Roll(2d12)+0: 12,2,+0 Total:14 MIND RECOVERY FAILED.

The headache lingered but he knew it would pass. Settling into the seat and keeping an eye on the bad guy who was trussed up as much as he was able. If he so much as twitched he'd be on him in a flash and put him down again!

He fished in a rucksack and brought out some junk food.

Nom, Nom.

=========

Rachel groaned and roused, feeling her head.

She looked about and Mimic Lad was at her side with Ryan. When she saw the bad guy trussed up, then starting to come to, she called out and all three turned to see the man on the floor raise his head and look about.

"Where are you taking me?" he asked.

OOC to save the to/fro of questioning just give me a list of stuff you want to know and we'll see how talkative he is...

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pabrandon Sun May 24 2020, 16:35

Kid Kinetic wondered why Dad had not invested in some power inhibitor collars. This man is dangerous. Luckily, it was now there against one. Kid Kinetic straightened up and did his best to act tough.

"We'll ask the questions here! What do you know about the jewelry store robbery earlier? Who is supplying the high tech weaponry and why? Who is behind "Holmes Enterprises"? What is the Military's involvement? Who are you and what were you doing in the office building? Who was watching us on the cameras? Is ADVENT involved in this?"

pabrandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 25 2020, 00:42

"We'll ask the questions here! What do you know about the jewelry store robbery earlier?

"Jewel...? Kid what are you talking about? I got an alarm to say that MY tech had been used and tracked it down. The address lead to that office."

"Who is supplying the high tech weaponry and why?"

"Good question. I want to know that. Someone has rummaged around in my... stuff... an duplicated or altered it. Luckily enough of the circuitry remains that alerted my computer system that someone had found my stash."

"Who is behind "Holmes Enterprises?"

"Good question. It seems to be a dummy place. Don't know why. I never got the chance to find out before you and your buddy over there beat the snot outta me. No hard feelings eh dollface?"

Rachel pulled a face "Don't call me that creep."

"What is the Military's involvement?

"No idea but whoever stole my stuff may well offer some of it to the highest bidder. it's not Military... well not Earth military anyway..."

"Who are you and what were you doing in the office building?"

"My 'codename' is Cutthroat and I'm a Merc for hire. This job though, I ain't gettin paid for. Someone got hold of my stash and is using it, selling, duplicating, whatever, so that ordinary clowns can pull jobs with it. I had to cut a job short and pay big bucks to get this lead. What do you know about all of this?"

"Who was watching us on the cameras? Is ADVENT involved in this?"

"Cameras? There were cameras in that place? Maybe there's a way to track down the what you call it... IP address of wherever they were transmitting to. Whoever is on the other end will know I'm after em now and they should be scared. VERY scared." he growled.

"Who the heck is Advent? That some kind of Calendar?"

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pabrandon Mon May 25 2020, 02:19

"Where was your stash taken from? And what do you mean 'not Earth military'? Are you from another planet?"

pabrandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 26 2020, 00:00

"You know what? I don't feel like answerin' any more questions Kid. Now what say you let me go and I won't break outta these cuffs and make a hole in the side of this bucket with your head?" he says.

Rachel is angry and slaps him across the face, which he doesn't even feel!

Mimic Lad steps up "That's enough. He can speak to Father and we'll go from there. The power nullifier Dad was building needs too much power otherwise we could nerf him and get all the answers we need."

OOC Dex 10 + 4Dice Thief + Roll(6d12)+0: 5,1,5,7,12,2,+0 Total:10 DOUBLE plus Roll(2d12)+0: 5,8,+0 Total:23 (33) vs
OV9 + Roll(2d12)+0: 5,8,+0 Total:13 (22) +5 EV (to 15) vs RV9=6RAPs. Success.

"Yeah?" said the bad guy suddenly waving the cuffs about in front of his face! "There's a couple of ways this is gonna go Kid. The obvious one is I beat you all to a pulp steal your jet and toss your bodies out the back at 11,422 feet at mach 3....and a bit..." he says, seeming to tip his head to one side as if measuring the jets speed.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pabrandon Tue May 26 2020, 01:58

Kid Kinetic shrugged his shoulders. "You could. But that won't get your stuff back." Kid Kinetic looked to Cutthroat then to Shadowhawk. "Why don't we work together on this?"

pabrandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 26 2020, 09:17

Shadowhawk looked aghast! "HE attacked me! I can't believe you! We should already be putting him down!"

Mimic Lad shrugged "We already proved once that we can pound him into the floor. No way he can take all three of us on."

"Don't be so sure Kid, I got your measure." growls Cutthroat.

He turns to Kid Kinetic. "But I'm not your enemy. Whoever is turning out MY tech for others to use is, and I want it back and them shut down. Possibly with some payback." he snarls. "So I offer a truce. We work together to shut whoever it is down an' go our separate ways."

"No way!" said Shadowhawk.

"I'm... ok with it actually." said Mimic Lad. Shadowhawk shot daggers at him. "What? if we start a fight here we'll wreck the Valkyrie, and father always said to use the best resources you have because you don't know what's coming round the corner. Or something like that."

Both turned to Kid Kinetic, as did Cutthroat. "Deciding vote kid. What'll it be?" he asked of KK.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pabrandon Tue May 26 2020, 17:38

It was careless of Joe to refer to father. The identities of team members were a closely guarded secret. Ryan, as usual, sided with his best friend. They needed this creep's help and another fight would only delay their mission. Cutthroat held back in their first encounter but might use lethal force if pressed.

"This is not a democracy, Cutthroat. Shadowhawk, I think we should report what we have uncovered to HQ and see if the other team found anything at the farm house."

pabrandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 27 2020, 10:48

Cutthroat shrugged and sat back. "Kid, the longer you delay me the more chance someone out there can use stuff... MY stuff... to do whatever it is you're investigating."

Mimic Lad turned to the other two and motioned for a 'huddle'.

Shadowhawk had a scowl on her masked face and came up close. "I can't believe you two are thinking of working with this guy!" she hissed.

"He said it's his stuff, maybe he can track it? We can use that." said Mimic Lad

"Maybe it's a TAP and you are STUPID!" said Shadowhawk. "This guy IS our prisoner! And he just slipped out of cuffs... somehow... which I must admit is kinda cool. Only see that kind of thing on TV." She turned to Kid Kinetic who'd been keeping an eye on the guy but all he'd done is sit there with arms folded.

"If we take him back home he might have something on him, some implant... that allows him to figure out where we live! Father WILL NOT be happy at that. Instead ... I can't believe I'm saying this... Maybe J... Mimic Lad is right. We could message ahead, get some advice. We're the ones out here. At some point we'll have to make all the decisions ourselves and this is the best lead we have. If we share it with the others we may as well let them handle everything and we'll go to McBurger Hut."

The thought of food was appealing, but KK didn't feel any hunger pangs yet.

"If this guy isn't yankin our chain and maybe is from another planet... I think that's kinda cool! Unless he's working with those ADVENT guys that rule over most of Europe and Asia. Heck even South America have been said to be offering a referendum on letting them integrate with the way of life." said Mimic Lad. "On the surface, there are loads of benefits, I must admit..."

"Are you guys done yakkin? I can give you coordinates to a place... close... to where I can pick somethin up that will track my gear." said Cutthroat. "But we need ta turn round now and get on the case whilst it's still warm!"

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pabrandon Wed May 27 2020, 18:02

Kid Kinetic responded with an approving nod. "You are right, Shadowhawk. We can't risk anyone discovering where we live. I was not thinking. Calling ahead but continuing with the mission with Cutthroat in tow is the right call."

Ryan did his best to hold back a smirk. He'd managed to avoid a confrontation with the team leader and let Rachel think it was her call. Dad's way of handling people must be rubbing off on him.

pabrandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 29 2020, 18:47

With a look of indignation crossed with satisfaction on her face Shadowhawk went up front to chat with Johnson.

"So you guys some kind of team? You talk about Father. That some kind of code or are you all siblings? Never heardd of ya and to be honest, you did good takin me down, though I'm still new to the way things work round here." said Cutthroat.

Mimic lad sat opposite and said "Just so you know I still have your powers and his, and it's easy enough to grab Shadowhawks too. Don't try anything."

"Kid, I want my stuff back, and I DON'T want anyone else using it. It's mine. The fact that someone stole it from me and is selling it to the highest bidder is bad. I don't need that kind of heat, trust me." replied the villain.

Shadowhawk came back. "Just got word, we check out his lead. The others are still at the farmhouse checking for clues. Johnson isn't happy and wants him cuffing again."

"Yeah? What's the point of that? I can't break the cuffs - not easily - but I can slip em any time I like. If I wanted to whack you I would do so but I think I can use you guys to help fix this mess. you have powers, you fight well and... I have a feeling that whoever is behind this won't give up my stuff easy." He gave a set of GPS coordinates.

"There. Drop me off."

Mimic Lad started to protest. "Ok, one of you come with me but I need to keep a low profile. Whoever filmed that fight we just had knew more about me than I'd like. I expect they also figured out I have a bunch of bases and where they are. I need to pick up a gadget I think will help tracking the gear." said Cutthroat.

"Look, it's up to you. we got off on the wrong foot. Maybe I do work the other side of the tracks but if you want to stop more of my stuff being sold to every clown who can point a gun this is what is needed."

His speech mannerisms suggested someone who had learned English by watching a lot of TV rather than going to school.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pabrandon Fri May 29 2020, 19:01

Rachel's darkness powers made her the stealthiest of the group but Ryan doubted she would go accompany Cutthroat willingly. Joe might be willing to mimic her powers.

Kid Kinetic raised his hand. "I could go with him. Shadowhawk?"

pabrandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 30 2020, 00:40

Rachel chewed on the thought and looked at the other two. "Mimic Lad is the most powerful of us. He should go."

Joe shrugged. "To be honest I don't mind. But this IS Kid Kinetic's show. He found the stuff and besides that, I copy powers. I'm not that great with using them. A bit like... a bit like having a machine gun and instead of firing it, I use it like a club. Sure it'll get the job done but nothing fancy, y'know?"

Shadowhawk thought, shrugged and seemed ok with that. "Alright, keep an eye on him. Any funny business and Mimic Lad will be there in a flash!"

"He's a different guy, but similar powers." chuckled Joe.

"If you three are finished chatting we should go." said Cutthroat.

There was a green light in the hold area and the Valkyrie wavered as it assumed a hovering posture.

The rear hatch opened and there were warehouses spread out below, near a dock. "We've arrived at the coordinates." said Johnsons' voice.

He swooped low and Kid Kinetic rappelled down on a rope which retracted. Cutthroat landed from a leap in a crouch. Glancing to either side he hissed "This way!"

Though he was quick Kid Kinetic had no problem keeping up. He sprinted from shadow to shadow and arrived at a row of lock ups. Cutthroat took a look. No one about. "The fourth one. No from the left." he pointed.

Then he rose slowly. "Hmmm." Kid Kinetic saw what he was looking at. The sturdy padlock had been smashed! The pair moved closer and the door was slightly ajar to the lockup...

"Report Kid Kinetic. What do you See? Has the guy betrayed you yet? Mimic is standing by!" crackled the ear piece.

OOC Wrench it open, see what's been going on or take a more cautious path?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pabrandon Sat May 30 2020, 16:45

Kid Kinetic kicks open the door and rushes in!

pabrandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 01 2020, 08:12

"Wait kid there may be a..."

WOOOOMPH!

An explosion went off followed by a very strong does of the green gas that Kid Kinetic had encountered earlier!

OOC Knockout Gas 12 + Roll(2d12)+0: 4,4,+0 Total:8 DOUBLE plus Roll(2d12)+0: 7,5,+0 Total:20 (32) vs
KK Str 5 + Roll(2d12)+0: 8,8,+0 Total:16 DOUBLE plus Roll(2d12)+0: 6,2,+0 Total:24 (29)

+2 EV (to 14) vs RV13=1RAPs Kid Kinetic is on BODY 6/7

The same gas effects Cutthroat and ...

AV12 + Roll(2d12)+0: 6,7,+0 Total:13 (25) vs
OV9 + Roll(2d12)+0: 4,10,+0 Total:14 (23)

+2 (to 14) vs RV9=5 Damage. Cutthroat is on Body 4/9

The pair stumble away from the container as the green gas spills out, blanketing the area and spelling doom unless they can escape it!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next