The Vanguard Play by Post Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great!

3 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great! - Page 8 Empty Re: Kid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great!

Post  pabrandon Thu Aug 20 2020, 02:05

"Hey, dont throw in the towel just yet.)! I've got allies too. The Valkyrie should be here any minute." (At least he hoped!)

pabrandon
Class 1 Hero (Max Normal Human)

Back to top Go down

Kid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great! - Page 8 Empty Re: Kid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great!

Post  Admin Thu Aug 20 2020, 08:07

The minutes passed. If the others didn't get here soon ... As if on cue the whirr of the electric engines the Valkyrie used around populated areas could be faintly heard - if you knew what to listen for.

The Valkyrie hovered over a flat roofed building and the pair of Kid Kinetic and Cutthroat made their way up there.

Having dropped from the belly of the craft the whole team was there in uniform, save for Tim.

Ian stood with fists clenched, flanked by Joe and Matt with Rachel and Samantha on each end.

"Step away from him Kid Kinetic. This guy is going DOWN!" shouted Ian/Transmuto over the whirr of the engines of the Valkyrie hovering above!

The team powered up!

Kid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great! - Page 8 Tables_draft_v2_higher_resKid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great! - Page 8 Combat-Maneuver-stuff
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://darkeningshadows.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pabrandon Thu Aug 27 2020, 02:33

Ryan figured Ian had been briefed by Joe and Rachel. He was just being his usual self.

"Cutthroat is with me", Kid Kinetic said stepping in front of him. "He has something important to tell us and I suggest you all listen."

pabrandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 27 2020, 16:25

"Father gave orders Kid Kinetic. He said if you didn't 'play ball' then you were to be restrained and brought back to the house in cuffs to set an example. Orders are there to be followed, and these are mine." said Transmuto/Ian

"Kid... " sighed Cutthroat. "If these are your friends, there's no use fighting over me. I'll go without a fight..." He leaned in "But I'm tellin' ya, if the PSIONS turn up there'll be trouble and I'd rather NOT be cuffed..."

"Get away from him." said Rachel.

"Last warning." said Ian. "Guys, make ready..."

Samantha asked "KK, stand away from him, please..."

Were his friends really going to fight him?

Kid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great! - Page 8 Tables_draft_v2_higher_resKid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great! - Page 8 Combat-Maneuver-stuff
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pabrandon Fri Aug 28 2020, 04:12

"Chubby chance, slowpokes!" Kid Kinetic made a break for it with Cutthroat in tow. Ryan knew the odds were against him but didn't care. Actually, he cared deeply. He was heartbroken that his foster brothers and sisters would act against him, especially Joe. Defying Father would likely result in his expulsion from the team but he had to do what was right. Forget the consequences. The fate of the city was at stake.

pabrandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 28 2020, 20:24

"What the... RYAN!" screamed Rachel as Kid Kinetic raced off with Cutthroat in tow.

"Unngh! Thanks for the warning kid!" grunted the alien. "We need to make a ... uhhh stop off."

Cutthroat guided Kid Kinetic across the city to a lockup and they skidded to a halt. "I bet they can track you kid. This 'Father' of yours has probably tagged you." He opened up the locked container and Kid Kinetic peered inside. There was junk piled up. It didn't look like ordinary junk, and more like the remnants of parts salvaged from a crashed spaceship.

"Gimme a sec. I had it working but... It's been a while and I figured best not to use it cause the others who escaped from the prison ship were assholes." he said, dragging a device with a screen and wires trailing from the back into the light. Connecting another device to give it power, it hummed into life.

"Last chance kid. I'm gonna use this device to contact the other aliens from the ship. They will hear me and be able to track me. I have to warn them though about the Psions. It's the right thing to do. I'm gonna suggest we get to the crash site and meet the others there... then... uh... I haven't figured out then what to do but we can't just sit around and wait for them to pick us off one by one. Together? Maybe we stand a chance at opposing the Psions and maybe even turning the tables on them."

"So, last chance. I do this, you're in up to your neck and the prisoners might just as well attack us as help us but... I got nothing else Kid. Your buddies want to drag me in and if they hold me, the Psions will steam roller over your buddies and drag me from the smoking ruin of your home. You did the right thing. Hanging about me is like having a target on your ass..."

OOC My idea was to guide Kid Kinetic and maybe some of his siblings into a 'Guardians of the Galaxy' type setup but if you would rather not head out in that direction we can have a more Earth based standard adventure for supers... any thoughts?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pabrandon Wed Sep 02 2020, 03:26

Kid Kinetic didnt hesitate to respond.

"Go ahead and use this gizmo to contact the other prisoners and establish a rendezvous. We will need all the help we can get to pull this off and I can't trust my famil..my teammates will stay out of our way. I will try to run interference for as long as I can then link up with you there."

Ryan had always harboured doubts about his extended family but this was the first time he had expressed them out loud. It hurt.

OOC: Kid Kinetic loves the Thrill of Adventure. He is in.

pabrandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 03 2020, 23:53

Kid Kinetic stepped to the door of the lockup and looked out. That his friends and family would be tracking him he knew for certain. Whatever Father had been feeding them over the years included something which he could use to track his proteges with.

If it came to blows would he fight them? And could he beat them? He winced. They trained of course but there was always something held back, no serious injuries were inflicted.

He heard Cutthroat saying something in a strange flowing language that he couldn't understand. Then the alien mercenary came forward. "I sent a message out on a frequency only we former prisoners can hear thanks to a ... you would call it a nanobot ... they implanted in our bodies to understand each others languages. Lucky for us it works on humans too otherwise you and I would be shouting at each other and making strange hand gestures."

"Listen Kid, we gotta get off planet. I mean, off, off. One of the prisoners was a genius. His ability was to shape, change, modify existing technology ... if we can find something that will get us all off the floor we can get off this rock and into space... From there... I dunno. But one thing is for sure. The PSIONs won't stop until they have us and people are bound to get cut up in the crossfire. You're doing the right thing Kid, but your friends might not think so."

"So think! Where could we get something, a flying craft, that would seat six... seven and get us to the edge of space at least?"

OOC Other than national and Private space agencies there are a number of places Kid Kinetic can think of. The main one being the Ultrahumans, most powerful and famous super hero group on the planet and users of various cutting edge tech vehicles. They have a base outside of the city you are in but might not take too kindly to you guys borrowing one of their 'Quinjets'...

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pabrandon Wed Sep 09 2020, 02:39

"How about the Valkyrie? Could your uh..colleague modify one of those? It is probably on it's way now."

pabrandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 09 2020, 09:55

"Why.. yes, I guess so. Won't your friends mind?" asked Cutthroat?

He was interrupted by a buzzing sound and the pair looked up. Oh no... the Moth 'woman' was back!

"Get behind me Kid, I don't wanna see you hurt if she goes crazy!" said Cutthroat.

"Hey! Ok, we don't want to fight!" called Cutthroat to the woman. "We are gonna get off this rock and if you want in, we have to work together. the PSIONs are on their way and you know what that means. Now we could fight... and when the Psions get here we make it easy for them to scoop us up and drag our butts outta here and back to jail for even longer... or ... we grab a ship, get Bojjitt (OOC A play on 'Bodge it' which is British Slang for jury rigging something with a high chance of it going wrong again...) to mess about it then we get gone, all working together, all watching out for each other."

There was silence as the Moth hovered. Seconds ticked away.

"Translation takes a little while." muttered Cutthroat.

Her antennae started to crackle...

"Look out Kid she's not going fo..." started Cutthroat.

Then the Moth Woman landed. She let off some kind of strange noise and Cutthroat muttered "She went for it." as he exhaled.

Cutthroat kept an eye on her as he turned to Kid Kinetic. "So what's the plan for stealing your buddies ship off them?"

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pabrandon Fri Sep 11 2020, 04:06

"Uh...plan? I dont even know who is on my team! Could you put a psychic whammy on them?"

Last edited by pabrandon on Wed Oct 21 2020, 02:48; edited 1 time in total

pabrandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Sep 11 2020, 21:33

Cutthroat sighed "Well kid, I think pretty soon we're gonna need a plan is all. Look!"

He pointed at a distant dot in the sky. Whatever Father had been feeding the group there was clearly something inside him for the mysterious benefactor he'd called father for the last few years that allowed him to track Kid Kinetic.

Cutthroat turned to the Moth Woman. "We need to take that ship down. WITHOUT smashing it to pieces. On board are this young man's friends and team mates. They don't like him helping us. We need to stop them WITHOUT hurting them. Understand?"

The Moth Woman was able to translate Cutthroats words but then shrugged as if to say "What do you want me to do?"

Just then there was a flash of light some 100 yards away or so down the street...

Kid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great! - Page 8 Psion-POlice-picture

A diminutive (5' tall) stocky being appeared, coated in a force field!

"Ahhhh crap. Psion!" muttered Cutthroat. "Kid, last chance! He's here for us and the others! That guy isn't going to mess around!!!"

OOC The Valkyrie will be here in 2 rounds. Mind you, the fight might not last that long! Each PSION is powerful enough to take on a group of 450HP characters...

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pabrandon Sat Sep 12 2020, 15:56

For once, Ryan was actually irritated. It would likely take the whole team working together to stop the bad guy and they were not cooperating.

Ryan reached out with his mind. "TIM! Hear, me brother. Tell the Ian and the others what you see in my thoughts. This is too big to be hard assed about."

Ryan turned to Cutthroat and the Moth Woman. "I am still with you. Let's take down our common foe and hope my teammates join in."

pabrandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 12 2020, 19:25

Tim and the Valkyrie were still too far away for Mental Communication but he knew his friend and step brother would be in touch as soon as they were, imploring him to surrender!

Cutthroat turned to Kid Kinetic. "There's no chance we two..." he glanced at Moth Woman "Three can take that guy on! They have a mixture of powers and gadgets and can take on whole bunches of opponents! Best bet..." he looked about. "Make him come to us. Split up. he won't go for you straight away, he'll be after us two. We split up and stay within sight of each other. Then each attack from ma different direction and hope your buddies pile in to help us ... rather than take us down!"

Cutthroat started running and hiding amongst the canyons of shipping containers.

Moth Woman took off then vanished from sight, hiding behind a container. Both glanced from the side of containers to where Kid Kinetic was.

Now they had to wait...

=========

On board the Valkyrie the team were quiet.

"I can't believe we're doing this." said Tim. "It's RYAN for pets sake. C'mon you guys!"

"He's being mind controlled." said Ian. "That's why you are here."

"That's crazy! We just... need to talk it out. Fighting won't help." replied Tim. Matt shook his head. "Forget that for now. He disobeyed Father's orders and needs taking down. We're a team. He turned against the team to help a bad guy. How do you explain that?"

Tim fell silent. Rachel spoke up. "He attacked me, remember!"

Samantha added "But he could have done much worse to you. Maybe..."

"NO!" said Ian, banging a fist against the bulkhead. "We have our orders. Take Kid Kinetic down and the guy he's siding with against his own family. Father will then make the decision, but Ryan has crossed the line this time!"

=========

Kid Kinetic waited, all the while hearing the Valkyrie close in...

Then he spun. An electronically modulated voice spoke in English. "You are not detected as a prisoner. Your presence here is not required. Leave the area or be guilty of interfering with Psion Police process." The diminutive force field cloaked Psion Police officer stood there, looking up at Kid Kinetic!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pabrandon Wed Sep 16 2020, 03:18

"Sorry, pal. I'm done taking orders! You want the prisoners? You will have to go through me." Kid Kinetic commenced hurling random pieces of junk in an effort to distract the police officer.

Despite his bravado, Ryan was worried his friends would not come to his rescue. But there was no time for cowardice.

pabrandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 20 2020, 12:09

Speeding to a trash can Kid Kinetic moved at speed, sifting through for heavy (ish) items, old paint cans, glass bottles, anything to cause a distraction!

The PSION Police officer stood there behind his energy field and stared impassively at Kid Kinetic who continued to rain junk at him!

"Detecting..." said the PSION, ignoring the rain of junk!

"Target acquired." it said then turned once more to Kid Kinetic. "You interference shall not be tolerated Earthling." it stated. "Leave the are. Last warning."

Suddenly there was a hum of engines over the maze of box containers and a modulated voice rang out over the tannoy...

"KID KINETIC! YOU MUST SURRENDER YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY! THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING!"

=========

"Huh I thought they were his friends!" said Cutthroat.

He looked about and hissed "Hey, Moth woman... thing. Whatever you are. You ready to attack? Hey...? Are you there?" he moved to where he'd last seen her... and she was gone. "Oh nuts, she ran out on us!"

He glanced back at where Kid Kinetic was annoying the PSION cop and shook his head. "Nice try kid but you need a plutarnium grade III weapon to dent that shield. Damn. I can't leave the kid on his own. Looks like it's back to jail for me..."

=========

DepthCharge emerged from the water.

He was pretty sure the moth woman had gone but just in case... He turned and ... oh no. She was back!

He was about to dice back underwater but her demeanour suggested something else. She was beckoning him to follow, and already moving off? What in the ...?

=========

"This is it guys!" said Ian. "We take down Kid Kinetic AND his buddy. Plus there's someone else down there and we don't what he can do but if he gives us any trouble..."

"I'm not fighting Ryan". said Tim.

"You will, that's an order!" shouted Ian.

"No! He's one of us! He may need our help!"

"He should surrender then, peacefully, and let Father sort it out."

"Whatever. In the meantime I won't attack him and the rest of you shouldn't either."

The others looked uncomfortable. Ian snarled, adjusting his mask. "You'll all answer to Father if you don't get out that hatch! Get it open!"

The Pilot glanced back, took in a deep breath and started the hatch opening...

OOC We have a battle royale coming up! I need to finish statting up the rest of the team so it may be a day or two but keep an eye out!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 15 2020, 08:58

OOC Hiya, I had some personal issues/delays but just checking in whether you are still with us!

Admin
Admin
Admin

pabrandon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  pabrandon Thu Oct 15 2020, 22:35

OOC Yes.

pabrandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 16 2020, 10:21

OOC In that case I apologise! I had my plate full with personal stuff and when I checked in didn't have much time so replied only to those posts where a response had been posted. With you waiting on me, no response so... Rolling Eyes That's my fault, so I apologise unreservedly and thanks for hanging in there! (And next time if there is one, give me a nudge to remind me!!)

Anyway, I want your input before we proceed with this as a) Kid Kinetic would know his team mates abilities and weaknesses absolutely so you should see them anyway. b) Too powerful? Not powerful enough? All generated with 450Hp, some have weaknesses but some are 3-4AP more powerful but with flaws or weaknesses in other areas.

Here's what i have for the New Knights:

Kid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great! - Page 8 Bioforce

Kid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great! - Page 8 Mimic-Lad

Kid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great! - Page 8 Mentallica

Kid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great! - Page 8 Mystralla

Kid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great! - Page 8 Shadowhawk

Kid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great! - Page 8 Transmutor

Kid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great! - Page 8 Kid-Kinetic-v2-proposed

OOC Let me know if there are any glaring errors!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pabrandon Sat Oct 17 2020, 00:32

OOC Looks good!

pabrandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 19 2020, 00:27

Bioforce took the lead followed by Shadowhawk and Mimic Lad copying one of the fliers.

His buzzing energy form was dangerous to touch but worse than that Matt/Bioforce was living energy and could blast deadly accurate beams that could melt steel! Would he unleash his full power on Kid Kinetic? They'd trained with and against each other and KK knew Bioforce could attack from range with high accuracy.

He was in trouble!

Transmuter shouted "Fly in closer!" from the open hatch at the back of the flyer.

"I can't believe this!" said Tim/Mentallica. "This is wrong! This is Ryan! He's one of us!"

Mystralla/Samantha turned to Ian/Transmuter "Tim's right. We can't... this isn't..."

Ian snarled. "Do your job! We can sort out the right and wrong later!"

OOC Initiative ... This is going to take some sorting out! Take a look at the stat sheets, figure out who the target is... the PSION Cop and the New Knights are both after Cutthroat and the New Knights are after their buddy Kid Kinetic!

Kid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great! - Page 8 New-Knights-Battle

Kid Kinetic is up first. His friends/the New Knights are some distance away (about 150 yards so 6Ap range up in the sky) and he is vulnerable to distance attack unless he can figure out some way to attack them in the sky - if he wants to. That PSION Cop guy is after Cutthroat... for the time being.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pabrandon Wed Oct 21 2020, 02:56

"Stupid Ian!" Ryan grumbled. He reached out with his mind. o O (Tim! We have to stop the Psion cop. Tell Mimic Lad to zap him with Bioforce's power.)

"Hang on! I'm coming, Cutthroat!" Kid Kinetic sped toward the Psion and attempted a flying kick.

pabrandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 22 2020, 21:11

"Watch out Kid! these guys are small because they are actually giants and shrunk - compressed - into a tiny form! Tougher than they look and they pack a punch just as hard!"

Kid Kinetic raced up to the PSION Corps officer and launched himself with a flying kick!

OOC AV9 + 2D M Arts (1D Acro) + Roll(4d12)+0: 7,7,9,11,+0 Total:14 DOUBLE plus Roll(2d12)+0: 12,8,+0 Total:34 (43) vs
OV8 + Roll(2d12)+0: 9,10,+0 Total:19 (27)
+6 (to 15) vs RV23 (15 Force Field from Power Reserve)=No damage

Kid Kinetic lands dozens of blows in a heartbeat, circling his foe and pounding away... to no avail!

"Human, you have interfered with the investigation of a PSION Corps officer and under code 47Theta Gamma Omicron Six part B9 subsection 11 you are now regarded as an accomplice to a fugitive and subject to the same justice process said fugitive will be dealt with." said the Psion Cop in a monotone voice!

The Psion Corps officer seemed to adjust something - the glow around him faded somewhat - and he levelled an arm at Cutthroat... AND Kid Kinetic!

"Ohboy!" muttered Cutthroat.

OOC PSION Corps officer adjust Power Reserve to Energy Blast (simple action) then attacks with a Multi attack on Cutthroat and KK!

MULTI on two Energy Blast 15 + Roll(2d12)+0: 4,10,+0 Total:14 (29) vs
Highest OV10 + 4D Acro (0D M Arts) + 4 Multi + Roll(6d12)+0: 10,5,5,1,8,8,+0 Total:16 DOUBLE plus Roll(2d12)+0:
9,3,+0 Total:28 (42) Attack Missed!

The allies scatter and roll, ducking beneath a powerful blast that lances out and scores a thick black line into brickwork!

"Kid! We need to split up! I have no idea who your friends are after but we can't fight on two fronts! I'll find you!" yells Cutthroat... who starts leaping away, dozens of yards at a time! He is soon out of sight in the canyons of boxes and containers!

"Futile." muttered the PSION Corps officer.

Mystralla (Samantha) calls out "Kid Kinetic! Please surrender! I don't... I don't want to hurt you!"

OOC She delays her action.

Mimic Lad tries to copy Bioforce's power...

OOC Mimic 12 + Roll(2d12)+0: 4,5,+0 Total:9 (21) vs
Bioforce Energy Blast 12 + Roll(2d12)+0: 2,12,+0 Total:14 (26) attempt failed

Frustrated, Mimic lad shakes his head to Mentallica in his wheelchair. "No good! Too close to my own power level! I need to try something else!"

Mentallica speaks inside Ryan's mind "Ian is hopping mad with you but I don't think he wants to hurt you and no one else does. Best just surrender but... that little guy you attacked doesn't look happy now. What have you gotten yourself... us... into?"

OOC Part two of this post to follow. I'm at work at the moment on my break (which is about to end ) and I will finish off when I get home in about 4 hours!

TO BE CONTINUED!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 23 2020, 02:29

Mentallica shook his head. "This guy... the alien. We need to take him out first...Then we can calm this down..."

OOC CRIT BLOW Mind Blast 11 + Roll(2d12)+0: 11,10,+0 Total:21 (32) vs
OV9 + Range 4 + Crit Blow 4 + Roll(2d12)+0: 5,9,+0 Total:14 (31)
+1 (to 12) vs RV13 - 6 Crit Blow (RV7)=5 RAPs. The PSION Corps officer is on Mind 5/10

The Alien grunts and looks up at the Valkyrie which had swooped in closer. "Human, you have interfered with the investigation of a PSION Corps officer and under code 47Theta Gamma Omicron Six part B9 subsection 11 you are now regarded as an accomplice to a fugitive and subject to the same justice process said fugitive will be dealt with." Shouted the Psion Cop in a monotone voice!

"What... ARE YOU DOING?" shouted Ian. "Target RYAN! Take him OUT! He DEFIED FATHER! He BETRAYED US!" said the New Knights team leader as he strode across the rear bay to the wheelchair which was strapped in place on the floor. Towering over Mentallica he leaned in "You just made this situation worse!"

Ian strode to the back hatch and shouted "keep us steady!" then he took aim... at Kid Kinetic!

OOC Transforming Oxygen to Nitrogen around KK...

Transmutation 12 + Roll(2d12)+0: 1,10,+0 Total:11 (23) vs
OV0 + modifier 6 + range 4 + Roll(2d12)+0: 6,10,+0 Total:16 (26) Attempt Failed

Kid Kinetic saw the air shimmer around him, knew that an area of oxygen would be transformed, that it would get hard to breathe, to act, he would be a sitting duck for... huh. Maybe not. A glance up at the ship revealed a scowl on Ian's masked face. Did he fail on purpose? Not likely.

Bioforce swooped down to hover some 30 feet or so above Kid Kinetic and the PSION Corps officer. "Surrender! BOTH of you! Stop fighting, we need to talk this through!"

"Human, you have interfered with the investigation of a PSION Corps officer and under code 47Theta Gamma Omicron Six part B9 subsection 11 you are now regarded as an accomplice to a fugitive and subject to the same justice process said fugitive will be dealt with." Shouted the Psion Cop in a monotone voice!

"Ok, let's talk AFTER you wake up, huh?" said Bioforce, his energy form crackling as his smirked and took aim. "You don't get a let off KK, after this guy goes down you're next! I always beat you in training... there's no way you can win this!"

OOC Bioforce attacks the Psion Cop. CRIT BLOW Energy Blast 12 + Roll(2d12)+0: 3,12,+0 Total:15 (27) vs
OV8 + 2D Acro + Range 2 + Crit Blow 4 + Roll(4d12)+0: 11,2,5,6,+0 Total:17 (31) attack Missed

Bioforce blasts wide and mutters "Slippery sonnuva... faster'n he looks too... Ia... Transmuter! We need to take this guy down THEN concentrate on Kid Kinetic!"

"this is CRAZY!" said Shadowhawk as she swooped in. "The other guy is gone! We need to get after him!" She flew over Kid Kinetic and the PSION Cop. She aimed at Kid Kinetic... he knew he was in trouble! There would be a cloud of darkness about him, he would be blinded and... the Psion Cop was engulfed in darkness!

"Human, you have interfered with the investigation of a PSION Corps officer and under code 47Theta Gamma Omicron Six part B9 subsection 11 you are now regarded as an accomplice to a fugitive and subject to the same justice process said fugitive will be dealt with." said the Psion Cop in a confused, monotone voice!

"yeah yeah." said Shadowhawk. Then she blasted at the Alien!

OOC Crit Blow Energy Blast 7 + Roll(2d12)+0: 12,4,+0 Total:16 (23) vs
OV8 - Darkness 5 + range 1 +crit Blow 4 + Roll(2d12)+0: 5,6,+0 Total:11 (19)
+3 (to 10) vs RV13 - 6 Crit Blow (RV7)=3 RAPs. The Psion Cop is on Body 5/8, Mind 5/10

Reeling, stumbling about with darkness clung to it, the Psion Cop roared "you are ALL in contravention of the law!"

OOC initiative...

Kid Kinetic issue #1 - Junk food is great! - Page 8 New-Knights-RNd-2

Kid Kinetic is up first, again...

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 26 2020, 20:13

OOC Continued. Sorry about the delay had a very very busy weekend (and by that I mean Friday to Sunday stacked out).

Mentallica (Tim) muttered to himself "I'm gonna get my ass kicked for this..."

He directed his mental bolts... but not at his friend, instead towards the Alien attacking him!

OOC Crit Blow Mind Blast 11 + Roll(2d12)+0: 11,12,+0 Total:23 (34) vs
OV9 + Range 4 + Crit Blow 4 + Roll(2d12)+0: 4,1,+0 Total:5 (22)
+5 (to 16EV) vs RV13 - 6 Crit Blow (RV7)=9 RAPs. The Psion Cop is DOWN and OUT!

Another powerful mental bolt - Kid Kinetic correctly assumed from his friend Tim - struck the diminutive space cop and sent him reeling! He slumped to the ground and suddenly the battle was over... for now.

Just then DEPTHCHARGE, the powerful alien Kid Kinetic had fought earlier thudded up, heavy feet cracking the concrete of the ground and he was joined by the taciturn MOTH WOMAN who hovered over him... as well as CUTTHROAT who sped back (though nowhere near as fast as KK could) arrived.

"Kid, I couldn't just leave you here to... whoa... ok... this could get messy, everyone stay calm!" said Cutthroat seeing himself and Kid Kinetic on one side, Depthcharge and Moth Woman (possibly) on another team/side and the New Knights on another! In the middle, the downed PSION Cop lay in a heap.

"Uh. This is bad." said Cutthroat. "As in, we're all in a deep ****!" he added, glancing up to the sky.

"What have you done?" asked Depthcharge. "You fool, you know they are linked and tracked! All that this PSION Corps officer has seen and experienced will be transmitted to his comrades! Everyone here ... is DOOMED!"

"STAND DOWN!" roared Ian/Transmutor as the Valkyrie dropped low enough for all but Mentallica to step off onto a flat roof. The new Knights spread out in a classic fighting stance, once Kid Kinetic had practised and been part of. Now he was on the other side and at the very start of something that was about to escalate!

"I think we should..." started Mystralla/Samantha.

Transmutor/Ian angrily waved her quiet and pointed at Kid Kinetic. "You need to surrender RIGHT NOW and tell your buddies to do the same or the NEW KNIGHTS are gonna kick your..."

THOOOM!

An energy beam lanced out and struck Transmutor in the chest! Somehow the energy of his power had raised enough to deflect some of it and Ian stumbled away, still conscious but injured! Heads turned, eyes narrowed...

There were now FOUR PSION Corps officers stood about on rooftops and spread out... One of them still pointed a 'smoking' hand in Transmutors direction on the opposite rooftop! The Valkyrie hovered over the scene.

"Ok, NOW we're screwed." said Cutthroat.

OOC We're not in combat yet but if you attack I'll generate initiative. One PSION Corp officer is down and his buddies just 'ported in to save him... The NEW KNIGHTS are hostile and the only ones KK can count on are Cutthroat and his buddy Tim/Mentallica who won't (under any circumstances) attack his best friend.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next