The Vanguard Play by Post Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World War II - Frostbite Issue #2

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

World War II - Frostbite Issue #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: World War II - Frostbite Issue #2

Post  Admin Thu Mar 03 2011, 09:25

Agent Joe Hoskyn
CODENAME: FROSTBITE

Despite the darkness and extreme pressure, Frostbite felt no ill effects as his superhuman skin, the pill and the light on his chest lit the way into the silent gloom of the oceans depths. As they got deeper, he noted that the Orcans grew more sluggish and swam slower. Clearly the extreme environment was working on them, and that would be to his advantage!

Suddenly he saw a pinprick of orange light far below, and a definite steady rising of tiny bubbles... Down, down... and the glow grew brighter, as did the bubbles. As they rose they splintered into tiny dots no longer visible from the human eye, but at this crushing depth they were pouring out of a crack in the ocean floor. The glow came from what appeared to be a lava stream, and it lit up the place. It was stark, barren, silent, rocks and flat sand save for the crack in the ocean floor.

"Impressive."

World War II - Frostbite Issue #2 - Page 3 2mmd83b

Frostbite turned. The 7' tall blue skinned former Atlantean king wasn't exactly something you'd see every day either! Drex Vorheese II was every inch - and more - the warrior the Atlantean people had once worshipped!

"The sipstrassi allows me to survive at this depth. You must either use sipstrassi, or something else. And... " he said, walking across the ocean floor to lean next to the crack and scoop up a handful of glowing lava. Raising it high he illuminated the scene. "You have led these foolish Orcans to their deaths! So intent were they on seeing me toppled they follow you, usurper, to their doom!" his voice was clear and carried as if in air! He spoke without an accent, and moved through the water with no visible resistance whatsoever...

Frostbite turned. The skin of the Orcans was spiderwebbed with cracks across it. The Orcans lay where they were, unable to move. Suddenly one convulsed and broke slowly into huge fragments, which themselves dissolved rapidly into nothing!

"See? Too stupid to know when they are wrong. Like, you, I suspect. Tell me then, Outlander, what is the source of your power? You came all the way down here to challenge me, this much I know from reading the minds of my subjects, but I cannot read you! Why is that?"

<<Warning! Energy source of unknown type detected nearby!>> wailed the computer.

Frostbite glanced about. There was nothing to see! What was the voice talking about?

The renegade sat on a rock, looking at Frostbite. "I have power beyond your knowing. I intend to keep it, and use it. For you... your fate is sealed.. like theirs!" he waved a hand. The rest of the Orcans had simply dissolved!

He stood and tensed, rolling his neck, then relaxed into an easy warriors stance. "Have at thee!"

<<Scanning.. Hyperdense body structure suggests Class 4 level power... possible manifestations include hyper strength, near invulnerability, mental and energy powers, hyper speed, accelerated healing and enhanced senses. Suggestion: Retreat!>>

OOC Initiative 9 Frostbite, 1 Drex Vorheese II, Renegade King. Your four frames then his SIX frames...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://darkeningshadows.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

World War II - Frostbite Issue #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: World War II - Frostbite Issue #2

Post  Steeple_jackuk Thu Mar 03 2011, 17:16

Agent Joe Hoskyn

Admin wrote:OOC Initiative 9 Frostbite, 1 Drex Vorheese II, Renegade King. Your four frames then his SIX frames...

"I don't suppose you would considering surrendering? Its just that I fully intend to stop you and the cost of my own life if necessary and its not going to go well for you if you persist." Joe said this in a very plain matter of fact way. He had no doubt, from the memories that he shared that if he went toe to two with this monster, he'd win. And it would be at the cost of his very life, such power even within his frame wouldn't come without a cost. But he would win and there would be nothing of Drex Vorheese II. He regretted that more than the loss of his own life. For deep down inside he knew he wouldn't truly die, not any longer in a conventional sense.

Turning to the Shadow Companion within himself, Joe said, "I guess its time you showed us what you can do. I'd like to keep the oceans and the Atlanteans safe, but this mad thing must be stopped. I'm sorry because I know in letting you go, I set both our respective plans back. But unless you've some way to keep me intact, I think this might be goodbye for now.

Joe's mind drifted as if itself torn free from his body into the eddying currents. He saw his sisters, his family, his friends, his dreams of fighting in the war, his fights as General Freedom, meeting the president and his companions, Putty, Lionheart, Kitty, Stormwarden. Strange times at a strange time.

Joe closed his mind, but part of him wouldn't let go, he would let the Shadow Out but he would not let it loose without his retaining some measure of control.

OOC:
No point in trying to attack the King, I guess which is why I've gone down this root. I hate just being predictable but in truth I think, unless I missing something, I don't see much choice but to go all hulk like on the king. I know in so doing Joe, might not survive, but I've been wrong on that front before. And yet as we both know every time I've used the POWER recently, its not gone so well for me.

Basically I will attack this guy and try to rest him away from the seat, since I can't see the power I am thinking that its got to be somewhere close, like the throne itself, or the helmet he's got on etc.

Once away from his power I'll use my power to knock him out and put him into a deep sleep - for his people to deal with him.

But in case I don't get to access the power, if the Shadow Demon, doesn't want me to hulk out then I might have to find some way to attack the king and get him from - his literal seat of power (assuming my guess is correct) whereby I might be able to use that power to strengthen myself against the ravages of powering up and not loose my body in the process.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04 2011, 23:54

Agent Joe Hoskyn

'Consider, human, the cost of your own life against the benefits. This being has access to a stone from the stars. We called it ... Varr'ikk Storr. It means 'gate to infinity'. The stone turns thoughts of those tied with it into reality. It opens an extradimensional portal into a dimension where only energy exists. When it passes through the portal it interacts with certain impulses of the brain to transmute thought into matter. A formidable weapon. It could, in the right hands, delay me. But I am of the Royal House of Darkness. I will not be denied. But to use the power when you are not ready...'

The inner voice paused.

'Perhaps there is a way...'

Drex Vorheese felt the power course through him. Here, more than any other place, his power was infinite! Only fear, uncertainty and some sense of longing for his old life held him back! The power of a universe waited to do his bidding! All he had to do was.. bid!

Suddenly, something alerted him to the change in the enemy he faced. It had uttered words, laughable in the face of his power, but now? He stared, and his vision shifted, staring at the cold being in front of him with a new kind of vision.

"What... are you?" he uttered. He couldn't tell quite what it was that he faced, only that his power suddenly seemed less than adequate! NO! He would NOT be denied!

OOC Before you act, just an advisory - you can call on the power, but Joe Hoskyn will pay the ultimate price... or will he? Something the Shadow Prince said... but you face a potential power almost as great as your own. One without the limitations that are placed by your conscience and time constraints. From wikipedia, and it says what I would say, probably better than I can say it...

A hero (heroine for females) (Greek: ἥρως, hḗrōs), in Greek mythology and folklore, was originally a demigod, their cult being one of the most distinctive features of ancient Greek religion.[1] Later, hero (male) and heroine (female) came to refer to characters who, in the face of danger and adversity or from a position of weakness, display courage and the will for self sacrifice—that is, heroism—for some greater good of all humanity

Your call. There may yet be some way of stopping this loony without calling on the power, but there's also a very good chance that he'll steamroller all over you and go visit Atlantis. And from there?

The world beckons...

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Sat Mar 05 2011, 09:53

Agent Joe Hoskyn

Admin wrote:Your call. There may yet be some way of stopping this loony without calling on the power, but there's also a very good chance that he'll steamroller all over you and go visit Atlantis. And from there...?[/i]

Joe looked at the Atlantean and a curious turn of mind came over him. Perhaps it was because he shared his existence with the wiser older and less impetous soldier, also called Joe.

"Before you consign me to death, I believe its still the right of the condemned to be allowed a request. And I'd like to ask you a honest question king. See I'm curious!

You have all this power, all this potential and yet you've remained here. You see your people dying, your time coming to an end and instead of benefitting them you allow yourself to be driven here.

Then you ally yourself with the Orcan's, who are just brutes, you don't need and...wait! Wait for what? What has stayed your hand, why have you hesitated?

Can it be, that you are not the man fate has cast you as? Can it be, that deep within you is still a measure of the noble man you once were. The man and king that lead your people this many years to prosper, despite the circumstance you were consigned to.

And could it be that you hesitate now, not because you are afraid of me, but because killing me will forever condemn you to this role, you've fallen into? I sense hesitation, you doubt you're course of action! Have you, with all your power, stopped to ask yourself why you're doing what you're are doing ? Is this who you were meant to be? Do you fear change so much that you'd cast aside inconvenient principles to empower the Stripstassi, rather then embark on a new adventure, exploring the possibilities your circumstances present.

As you once rose to lead your people out of adversity, can you not rise again? Won't you're people need a leader, their king at this desperate hour. You must be so terribly alone, in this exile you've consigned yourself to. So I'm curious, why are you here?"

Joe finished, he hoped that his question, heartfelt and genuine nonetheless gave him time to think about his limited options. He moved closer, letting his proximity give weight to his words. Although while looking for where the source of the kings power might be, from his response in his face.

To be sure Joe wasn't afraid, but his heart still beat like a thousand clappers. He felt the weight of history on him, even if history might never remember him. He thought of his family, hoping that his men might yet get free. They'd carry the news of his death home, Mum and Dad deserved to know their son's fate.

Joe stopped in front of the king, if he was going to die, he was going to die a man. No one could have called Joe a coward. He looked up to the king, radiating power and menace, as he wondered if his words might have any effect before they came to blows.

OOC:
Ok Joe's looking for the source of his power, hoping in so doing that he may yet be able to cut the cord that connects the king to the Stristrassi stones.

In any case if Joe is going to fight this guy, if fight he must, it will be on his terms. He will not call on the dark power, unless he has no choice, preferring to face him with the means he has.

I'll lead with a quick burst and then try to make a run for it, on the basis that the Stripstrassi seem to work by touch and proximity - I'm hoping to weaken him by getting him to follow - if such a thing is even conceivably possible.

Ok over to you.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 06 2011, 22:50

Agent Joe Hoskyn

Vorheese looked at his smaller opponent. He felt the power within him, knew that if he struck right now he could obliterate his opponent... and yet?

And yet he was a man apart. Apart from his people, all he knew. Alone down here in the depths. It would take time to do what he was doing, he knew. The slightest slip and...

No! He must avoid distraction! He alone had the power and the will to become a god, striding across the world and worshipped by all! All he needed to do was finish what had taken months of painful concentration...

<<Host form: Please consider. The rift in the ocean floor metres away where the molten rock supplies the glow is unnatural. This whole basin would be enshrouded in churning mud and bubbles as the heat boils the water. Hypothesis... The Queen has some of the Sipstrassi. This man has on his person some of the Sipstrassi. From what this unit can hypothesise, the larger the amount, the greater the power the wielder has. What then ties him here? He has a limited amount of power with that which he carries. Is there something here which he is trying to obtain...?>>

'Obtain?' said another voice inside Joe. The other Joe. 'The bulk of his power is here! Here he is near unstoppable, but.. what's the point? There's nothing here! Nothing that we can see, so what is it that ties him to this place?'

Joe looked about, even as he spoke. Then he looked down.

There were puffs of sand and muck from the ocean floor every now and again, as if the ground were heaving up, some great force.. or great object, trying to force its way out of the ocean floor!

'The Renegade has the power of Sipstrassi, but he wants more. The main part of the meteorite that will give him more power is... below our feet!' rasped the inner voice. 'He is trying to raise the stone up through thousands of feet of muck and rock, and he has almost succeeded!'

As if to give emphasis, suddenly the crack in the ocean floor widened and lengthened! Sand and muck were thrown up, and more rents in the floor appeared, glow shining out from them!

It wasn't lava that was providing the glow, the light, and the heat... It was the Sipstrassi burning its way upwards at the behest of this Renegade King!

OOC You still have four frames. Then the King will get stuck in, and I don't know that Frostbite could take on a Class 4/5 superhuman for very long, especially when at the moment he's barely a class 3! Your call Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Mon Mar 07 2011, 09:49

Agent Joe Hoskyn

Admin wrote:OOC You still have four frames. Then the King will get stuck in, and I don't know that Frostbite could take on a Class 4/5 superhuman for very long, especially when at the moment he's barely a class 3! Your call Smile[/i]

OOC: One thing I don't get and I might be missing this because the social cues are absent via a forum. But the way the above is written suggests I've got another option. But if I don't stop him, then what - I have to face him later on. But to take him on as is, is a one way trip to death, as is opening up the power tap? Am I missing something here?

Whoa! I just had a thought, is there anything stopping me accessing the power of the Sipstrassi? I mean if I had that power to protect my body I can then access the shadow power without causing myself permanent and fatal injury.

If I can, Joe will reach down and try to access the power available - after all its not like the Sipstrassi is sentient and obeys but one master? So I will suggest that the Dark power aid me in using the stones power to help me withstand its power so we can in turn destroy the king and use the stone for something better. Perhaps break enough off to give the Atlanteans as a stop gap measure, but then get rid of the rest.

Anyway can I contact and use the stone?

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 07 2011, 22:30

Agent Joe Hoskyn

OOC There were a couple of options - the bad guy wanted the stone, and with it nearly in his grasp he would've been distracted had you poured your ice power into the cracks in the floor, making it harder for the stone to surface. Then get stuck in whilst he's trying his best to drag the rock up and using frames... Or, as you've done - try to control the stone yourself!

Frostbite suddenly had a thought. He glanced down, at the ocean floor which threatened at any moment to break open, and the stone from the stars erupt from its ages long sleep!

'I will aid you, mortal.' rasped the voice inside. 'But beware! The sweetest nectar is sometimes used to hide the darkest poison!'

Vorheese looked up. Strain was visible on his face. He'd been spending every waking moment dragging the rock up from below the ocean floor and now someone else was depriving him of his prize? "What? What are you doing?" he snarled. He broke off his concentration and the rumbling about the floor ceased. Thrusting a hand out towards Frostbite he smiled, imagining an invisible hand closing around the human...

Only to feel that hand touch hard, solid stone!

<<Alert! Bodily functions are fluctuating! Blood temperature is starting to rise!>>
wailed the computer inside. Frostbite groaned, flushed and burning up! Indeed, the water around him started to shimmer!

'Stay the course, human.' growled the inner voice. 'Your enemy is linked to a sipstrassi stone. He uses that stone as a magnet, to draw the greater, mother stone from the ground! I have... tricked ... the stone below into serving you...'

Frostbite gasped! He was finding it hard to breathe! He raised a hand to his throat, then looked on in terror! His hand, his skin, all of his arm, his body... glowed gold!

Vorheese strode forwards, raising an arm above his head to smash Frostbite down! "No! It is MY prize I WILL NOT be denied!" He slammed a fist down... and was flung backwards through the water!

'And like a magnet repels another when held in a certain way, so the enemy finds his power repelled' chuckled the voice inside.

The rumbling started up again, at a greater intensity than had ever been known! Suddenly Frostbite knew things were in the balance! If Vorheese laid a hand on it,he would become all powerful! If Frostbite touched it...

'The enemy is skilled with the stones use! It veers slowly towards him!'
yelled the inner voice as shards of rock broke the ocean floor, flinging dust and muck up! 'You must give me control, human! Submit your will to me! Submit!'

<<Alert! Alert! Bodily functions shutting down! Alert! Alert!>> wailed the computer.

Joseph Rigdon, inside of Joe Hoskyn, cried out 'No! If this things gains power, it will be the end of us all! Impress your will upon the rock! Tell it to...'

'SILENCE!' roared the creature inside. 'YOU RISK OBLIVION BY HESITATING, HUMAN! GIVE ME CONTROL! NOW!'

Joe's breath rattled in his throat as his organs started to transmute! His vision started turning gold at the edges, and he felt his golden legs rooted to the spot!

OOC Seems like another dead end, but Frostbite is almost completely transmuted into raw sipstrassi! He might have one maybe two final wishes to will the stone that is his body to do, then he'll be like a gold statue! Of course, he could try trusting the Shadow Demon too...

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Tue Mar 08 2011, 07:47

Agent Joe Hoskyn

Admin wrote:OOC Seems like another dead end, but Frostbite is almost completely transmuted into raw sipstrassi! He might have one maybe two final wishes to will the stone that is his body to do, then he'll be like a gold statue! Of course, he could try trusting the Shadow Demon too...

OOC:
Shame about the idea you had, I didn't think my frost power would ever be enough to plug the hole! Shame I underestimated its value. So I'm being transmuted - hammer to crack a nut. Not much good to man of shadow demon if I end up a statue? It seems the Shadow has over played his hand, seeking to force me to try and trust him. And yet this was the reason I reached out to the stone in order to use his power without being consumed so I could stop the king.

Ok, Joe will agree, but it is still his body and will. This is a partnership, not a takeover. He wants two things to remain in control and to be able to stop this madman. He wants him brought to Atlantis for their justice to prevail and he wants to do it with the minimum of collateral damage.

==============

Joe tensed, he knew from the shared memories what could happen, but he also knew he'd set this course in motion when he reached out to the stone, enabling him to work more openly with the Shadow to bring its power to bare.

Deep within the being stirred. "WAIT!" Joe commanded. "I want to bring this man back for justice, I do not want to do this by causing untold devastation and I do not want you to get carried away. I appreciate how frustrating this must be for you. But you are with me and we work on my terms or this body will not be available to you." Joe made it very clear that if it meant dying he was not afraid, he was not going to use or be used in a flagrant abuse of power.

Turning to the other Joe within, he asked him for help. Together they'd be able to work to assist and determine how and in what ways the power worked within them. Afterwards Joe would need all the help he could get to bury the Sipstrassi back where it belonged once and for all.

OOC:
OK so calling on Joe to help me control the Shadow and also letting it out very slowly, just like turning on a tap until we've got enough of a flow to bring control to this situation. My aim is to render the King powerless, strip him off his stone and bring him back to the Atlantean's for them to put him on trial.

In chess we always played it so that if you kept your hand on a piece, after moving it, you could always reverse the move if as you saw it in play what the consequences might be. Somehow I feel like I want to keep my hand on the piece to see what the next moves might be before I commit to a course of action. But this is a whole different game!

Sj

Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 08 2011, 09:09

Agent Joe Hoskyn

There was a growl of dissent from within, but the 'original Joe' spoke up. 'There may be another way! He's using the sipstrassi he has as a magnet - why don't we use our body as a magnet too? To attract, or repel the meteor, if that's what it is, deep under the ground where no one can ever get it, and beyond the grasp of men like this one?'

The shadow voice growled 'I can end this in a heartbeat! But... I see your point, human. The desire within me to take control and unleash my fury often clouds my senses and my reason. I will... work with you. Say the word and I will transmute you back to flesh and blood. But know this human... the sipstrassi turns dreams and thoughts into reality. My power can be likened to using a sledgehammer to crack an eggshell. The Sipstrassi isn't stronger, or weaker, just different. It is also rare. Throughout the SHadow Universe we encounter its light only rarely, and it is fiercely fought over!'

OOC Sorry, short post, but Joe has a choice - use the Shadow Demon to control the situation (and risk everything), will his body to attract the Sipstrassi, and if he touches it first? Who knows what will happen (I have an idea, but I'm not telling!). Or even repel it below the earth where this renegade can't get at it - and nor will anyone else.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Tue Mar 08 2011, 09:43

Agent Joe Hoskyn

Admin wrote:
The shadow voice growled 'I can end this in a heartbeat! But... I see your point, human.

OOC
Great suggestions thanks for them, I really didn't know where to go with this and with so much at stake thought this would be much harder to gage which way is up.

=============

Joe agreed with his 'former' self. "Lets repel it, as you said earlier, this sweet necter is more temptation than anyone needs. Lets repel it and with it deal with this renegade once and for all."

Concentrating as he needed to Joe, thought with the Renegade to overcome his control and force the stone so deep it would never be found again, until the earth was consumed by the sun many billions of years from now.

OOC:

Let go with the submerge thing, not sure if the Sipstrassi that the king holds will be de powered and we'll have a level playing field to work from or not. But lets go for it anyway. As well I'll thank the Shadow Prince for his control - his frustration at wanting to let loose is something Joe can understand.

Sj

Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 09 2011, 03:03

Agent Joe Hoskyn

Vorheese glanced over at his opponent and realised something - the human had somehow transformed himself into pure sipstrassi! All he need do was touch him and the power would be his! With the increased power, he could soon drag up the huge rock from below, and with that? He trembled in anticipation, the knowledge of something that had been denied for so long, with every day rolling into the next as he concentrated his efforts on dragging a meteor up through miles of rock and mud from the centre of the Earth!

Suddenly things changed.

He was flung backwards through the water as the 'polarity' of Frostbites body changed, repulsing him like an ultra powerful magnet through the water! below the ground the meteor shuddered, then began to crash its way downwards again, deeper, deeper, and still Frostbite willed the thing to go deep!

It pushed back, but the pushing got weaker as the meteor crashed deeper than it had before, and finally, it was beyond even his reach!

With a gasp Frostbite looked down - his skin was changing back to normal! The mud and silt was settling all around, and the cracks in the ocean floor no longer glowing. All that remained was the glow of his blue chestplate, and it lit up the face of the stricken renegade as he staggered back to the ocean floor, only to sag to his knees. "Power... mine.. must have..." he mumbled, pawing at the floor with his hands. "Power... mine.. must have..."

Frostbite looked about. The Ocean was as it was. Dark, forbidding, silent. The threat of the former King and his plan for ultimate power had been thwarted, but he'd failed in his mission to bring a stone back for the Queen. He looked over to Vorheese. The atlantean was still digging at the floor, scooping a hole whisch slid back in immediately afterwards, then scooping again. To get the Renegades stone, he would have to fight him. Vorheese was a shattered man but still a formidable warrior.

Frostbite looked up, towards the distant surface. He'd been too long away. Home, England now, called.

OOC Frostbite can take on Vorheese for the stone if he wishes, or leave the mad renegade down here for his digging... Have to go to work now - first shift back, nights Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Wed Mar 09 2011, 07:28

Agent Joe Hoskyn

Admin wrote:Frostbite looked about. The Ocean was as it was. Dark, forbidding, silent. The threat of the former King and his plan for ultimate power had been thwarted, but he'd failed in his mission to bring a stone back for the Queen. He looked over to Vorheese.

"Vorheese, pick yourself up. You are coming with me and either I will take you by force or you will come willingly. It makes no difference to me, but I refuse to fight you, whilst you grovel on the ground."

Joe wanted to goad the king, not least of all because he didn't want to leave the renegade alone. He had a feeling Vorheese could cause more trouble if left to his own devices. Goading him got him out of his shock and also made him angry. And Joe knew, from experience Angry men, are more likely to make mistakes.

OOC:

Ok as soon as he is ready to attack I lead with quick fire energy attack and follow it up with punches. But if he gets initiative, I parry with punches - assuming I can, and follow with energy attacks.

Sorry to hear you're on night, shift pattern changes like that must be a real killer. I used to be able to stay up to 12 or 1am then get up at 6am, but now days I find past 10am I'm wasted. I get up earlier though ;-).

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 10 2011, 13:45

Agent Joe Hoskyn

OOC initiative 2 Frostbite, 8 Vorheese. 3 frames to the bad guy. He moves forward (1fr), swings (roll 4, miss) and again (14, hit, 30htc reduced by dividers to 10, parried successfully, no damage)

The Renegade swung at Frostbite, missed, and kept coming. He managed to pull a fist up and slam it down, but Frostbite batted it away. Levelling a hand Frostbite fired his freezing cold energy through the water - it seemed amplified in these near freezing depths (OOC +1D6 to both htc/htk) as it spread out, affecting an area and spiking out in all directions. (OOC Quick Blast 17htc, 12htk)

Vorheese cried out. "You.. you dare?" he wailed. He grimaced at the pain, the energy attack having penetrated his defence and left him shocked. "you will DIE for that I promise you"

Frostbite fired again, unfortunately missing (OOC roll 3), but that wasn't the only trick in his arsenal! He swung out, connecting (OOC 13 rolled, 21 damage reduced by dividers to 7). This time Vorheese laughed. He growled... "Sipstrassi... I call on your power!"

Something glowed beneath the collar he wore, bright, like a lantern. Vorheese swung (OOC roll 16, hit)

Despite blocking the blow Frostbite cried out in pain! His arms vibrated horribly where the bigger foe had struck him, and there were spider webbed cracks all over his body! Another strike like that.. and it could all be over!

OOC you want to parry this one I take it? It's a Quick Blast energy attack, range touch, reduces dividers to 1 (-3DD) Damage is 19htk, 9htc. Frostbite parries successfully, stopping all of the htc and taking 9htc. Frostbite is now feeling beaten up! He has 16htc remaining having taken 33htc. He's taken 20htk has 28htk remaining. I need to check on that (run out of time now) but I think they were the last updated health figures. Yup, checked, all good. Initiative 9 Frostbite, 7 Vorheese. 1 frame to frosty then the bad guy...

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Thu Mar 10 2011, 18:41

]Agent Joe Hoskyn

Admin wrote:Despite blocking the blow Frostbite cried out in pain! His arms vibrated horribly where the bigger foe had struck him, and there were spider webbed cracks all over his body! Another strike like that.. and it could all be over!

"Urghh. Very well Vorheese, continue down this foolish path and I'll have no choice but to take you living or dead, to you queen."

Deep within the former Joe could see that his current form was outmatched. Vorheese was desperate and desperate men loose all sense of perspective. If only he had some of his former power, but then without the Shadow demon, he knew his greatest skills were not in raw strength. Already this new him, had strength he lacked. But even so he was outmatched if Vorheese called in the power.

OOC:

Ok I tempted to try and grab the necklace from Vorheese, if that is possible to do within a frame then here is a roll:

1d20+3+6=19 which I think is a big fat yes. If that is so I'll either snap the necklace or pull it from him?

But if that fails or I've not got time I think its time to pull out the Shadow prince, like it or not, I've run out of options and Vorheese needs to be taken down. But I want to spare myself being thrashed in the process. IN the past when I called on the Shadow Prince he never let loose as was the case with Putty in Albion, so I want to make sure the same degree of control is kept here. Not least of all because it could just burn me up.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 11 2011, 20:33

Agent Joe Hoskyn

OOC it'll take an action to grab and pull the Necklace clean away. The grab part is fine... action to call on the dark power too... The problem with that is Vorheese gets to act now. This might hurt... 20, hit, 40htc, reduced by dividers to 13, I assume you'll parry ... successful, all damage blocked. Next attack 2, missed, 3, missed, next he grabs Frostbite 20 (grabbed) and 18 (grabbed). Parry failed (roll 1) He inflicts real damage of 28, reduced by dividers to 8 htc. That puts Frosty on 8htc, STAGGERED. He delivers a headbutt to Frostbite, 9 rolled, good enough to hit at this range (as it would for Frostbite were he to headbutt the guy back). 29htc, reduced by dividers to 9htc...

Frostbite lunged, grabbing the necklace from underneath the yellow tabard the renegade wore. His joy at having struck at the main vulnerable spot of the powerful Atlantean was short lived, however.

A devastating punch was thrown by Vorheese, only for Frostbite to throw up an arm and bat it away, though his bones rattled at the impact! He ducked the next, fearing a blow that would rattle his head off, and ducked another.

'Yes! Your opponents rage unbalances him! Now, quickly before...'

DUFF!!!

A hand grabbed Frostbite around the head. CLUNK! Another around the throat! Frostbite feebly battered his hand against his opponents arm, but felt his vision blacking! Pulling back with all his strength Frostbite looked up - CRACK!

He felt his nose squish against his cheeks and everything went black as the Renegade pulled his head back, having butted Frostbite.

The ocean went dark...

=========

Time passed...

<<...rebooting. Vital signs unsteady. Effects of drug providing breathing capabilities wearing off. Warning! Pressure building on epidermis! Warning!>>

Frostbite woke. He was on the ocean floor,in darkness save the flickering blue light of his chestplate. As he awoke, it got stronger and steadier. His face felt rather like that of a boxer having lost a 15 round fight with the world champion, Joe Louis. It was getting harder to breathe and he felt as if a great weight were pressing on him! Every movement was agony!

'I kept you alive mortal. The cost was... considerable...' growled the dark voice from within.

Looking about, Frostbite saw he was alone. Vorheese had gone! Where?

Suddenly Frostbite knew... ATLANTIS!

OOC Frostbite can still call on the dark power, or save it for later. Something has happened though whilst Frostbite was out... Vorheese was too powerful in his 6 frame/round enhanced (40 strength, various powers, high end class 4 superhuman) form, but another frame and you'd have had the necklace from him, the fight a different outcome. Now Frostbite has another fight on - to get to the surface, or Atlantis, before he's crushed by the ocean depths or drowns! His ice powers might help in one or both regards... I considered fudging a few dice but kept the rolls in the end - can't win 'em all, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Fri Mar 11 2011, 21:42

Admin wrote:OOC Frostbite can still call on the dark power, or save it for later.... I considered fudging a few dice but kept the rolls in the end - can't win 'em all, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to...

Firstly thanks for not fudging the rolls. Although I am not above doing it - dumb luck, fate, or the will of God, in the end the story comes first. A dumb roll that kills a character is just that, dumb. But sometimes character fail or even die. I just never want it to be because of a stupid roll, a stupid character played stupidly deserves all they get because that's also good story ;-).

Anyway save Dark power, without getting to Atlantis I don't know if my men, let alone the seas and therefore the rest of the Navy are safe, with Vorheese is loose.

============

"Urg, Computer you are going to have to stop telling me the obvious. Its pointless and I just ignore you anyway." Joe wiped a hand over his face, clearing the debris that was his nose. Then mentally addressing the Shadow Prince who lurked somewhere deep within, he simple said, "I'm beginning to loose count of how often I have to say thank you. But I will need help if we're to stop Vorheese. Left to his own devices it'll be now or later and he's more than likely to come to the attention of your brethren. But we both know I need to save you till the last minute."

With that Frostbite, bit back the pain and stroked the water as he surged forward pulling himself up from the depths toward Atlantis as he tried to put out of his mind the devastation he was partly responsible for.

OOC:
Ok all speed to Atlantis, and trying to stop this madman once and for all. Its clearly kill or be killed, however much it erks me to kill him at all.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 13 2011, 00:05

Agent Joe Hoskyn

Joe powered up from the depths, superhuman strength lending speed to his swimming, and his chestplate glowed its brightest blue as the computer gave its best guess of depth from the ocean floor, counting numbers in the corner of his vision. Despite his speed and power the numbers seemed to turn impossibly slowly. Faster, dammit!

Eventually he came up from the depths of the crevasse, and approached the shelf of the Orcan camp.

Then Frostbite paused.

<<The danger! You cannot stop! The effects of the pill will be wearing off soon! Only the superhuman nature of your body is prolonging the effect and resisting the crushing pressure depths, but you will drown if you cannot surface or obtain another pill!>>

All of the Orcans were dead. All of them. They lie on the shelf or floated nearby, more flotsam for the denizens of the ocean to pick from. An entire colony of Orcans were gone.

One floated by Frostbite. Not a mark on it.

OOC I assume Frostbite will push on...

Through the depths he swum. Urgency powered his strokes.

There! In the distance! The glittering light of Atlantis!

Frostbite came closer... he expected to be challenged, threatened, approached in some way. Instead he saw the great dome over the city was cracked and splintered like an eggshell boiled and dropped... Something was badly wrong. That's when he saw the floating bodies...

OOC Frostbite is still about a quarter of a mile away from the city, but he can see floating forms. It's bad...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Sun Mar 13 2011, 08:48

Agent Joe Hoskyn

Admin wrote:
There! In the distance! The glittering light of Atlantis!

Frostbite came closer... he expected to be challenged, threatened, approached in some way. Instead he saw the great dome over the city was cracked and splintered like an eggshell boiled and dropped... Something was badly wrong. That's when he saw the floating bodies...

"Oh no...!" Joe groaned inwardly, he knew when Vorheese got to the city it might be bad, but this was worse than even he had expected. He wondered whether they're would be anyone left to save. Part of him wondered at what point he called on his Shadow Companion's aid? But knowing his time would be shorter still, he pressed on, hoping to focus his efforts to the point and place where they could do the most good. But nagging doubts still pressed him, should he change now so as to speed up toward the dome? Time clearly was against him.

He swam on his own doubts becoming stronger.

OOC:

Not sure in game terms what I need to do in order to survive this - hence my hesitancy. But clearly this is bad time is of the essence so I think that I need to deploy the big guns.

===========

Joe didn't stop, he dare not. But he called on his companion, "I think its time. We need to catch this madman up. He's a threat to us all, and if you're people find out about him who knows where that might go?"

With that Joe tried to relax and stay focused as he awaited whatever change was to come over him.

OOC: ok lets go for it, I think I'm probably being too cautious and worrying about my own preservation more than is good for a hero to do so.

Sj

Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 14 2011, 01:11

Agent Joe Hoskyn

Joe relaxed, letting something inside flow through him. Something was happening, changing him! He suddenly grasped at his chest, gagging, the pain incredible!

'Your body is not ready.'
growled the dark voice within. 'It will be, but even I see that to 'open the floodgates' would drown you, and leave myself and my original host adrift again whilst we found another form to inhabit'

Joe coughed, feeling the pain ease. "Whilst I die?"

'Yes' said the voice, impassive. 'But I will provide what power that I can. Surely enough to slay the renegade. Like all power though... there is a price to pay...'

Joe didn't like the sound of that, but continued to swim.

He approached the city and found it like a graveyard, silent where it had been teeming with life before. People floated in the water, bodies lifeless. He heard screams though, thousands of them! The noise was getting louder as he made his way through the outskirts of the city, towards the focal point, the centre. The arena.

Feeling time running out, and unsure of the aid his shadow companion would provide, Joe cried out in frustration! Why did the bad guys hold all the cards? if he was supposed to be some kind of cosmic power, why couldn't he use it? Why was a thug like Vorheese able to humble him, smash him into the floor? His anger gave him strength, and the dark voice said 'Yesss... the dark emotions, anger, hate, pure unfettered fury, only they can prepare you for the power I bring!'

As he neared the arena there were ever increasing numbers of bodies floating in the water.

<<They are not dead!>> declared the computer. <<Their bodies reside in a state of torpor, however, and if the situation is not changed they will soon expire. All of them are suffering the same condition, origin unknown.>>

As he made his way into the arena, swimming through tunnels that led to the seating areas, the screams of terror were deafening! 'The power is there for you to take! Your enemy drains the life force of his victims, and in turn causes them to panic, feel terror such as they have never known! Raw emotions that my kind feed on, and in turn, I can pass on to you in terms of power! The more the people scream, the more I can pass to you!'

Frostbite heard maniacal laughing from somewhere in the arena, loud enough that he could hear it even over the screams of thousands! he'd found Vorheese, and looked down from the seating ranks where thousands of Atlanteans clutched their heads and writhed in agony, gold energy lancing through each of them like some great spiders web! He could also see something else, a cloud of darkness visible to his own eyes, and some faint, ethereal figure that appeared to mirror him, yet acted of its own will, softly waving a hand through the dark emotions and dragging clumps to its mouth to feed!

'How did Vorheese know he could do this with the sipstrassi? If he'd known before, he would have done it, rather than waste all that time trying to get more of it! He didn't need an army of Orcans to defeat the city! He's done it on his own!' said another voice inside Joes head, a human voice, horrified at what he saw.

Joe looked down. There! At the distant Renegades' feet! The Queen, screaming in agony! Her sceptre was cast aside, blackened, useless as she'd used the last of its power to defend her people and found it hadn't been enough!

The stricken voice inside wailed 'how was Vorheese able to do this? We must stop him, somehow!'

'Are you ready for the power, mortal?' growled the other voice. 'To fight the devil... you must first climb down into his pit!'

OOC Give me a number, a scale, of 1 to 10, on how powerful Frostbite wishes to become in order to defeat Vorheese...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Mon Mar 14 2011, 07:13

Agent Joe Hoskyn

Admin wrote:The stricken voice inside wailed 'how was Vorheese able to do this? We must stop him, somehow!'

"What is that around him?" Joe said by way of response and then it dawned on them both, that perhaps Vorheese had help from the shadows. They were feeding on him as he feed on the crowd.

'Are you ready for the power, mortal?' growled the other voice. 'To fight the devil... you must first climb down into his pit!'

Joe didn't like the sound of that, it lead him to wonder if the shadows had a counterpart, but he didn't have time to think about it any longer. It was time to put and end to this whatever the cost to himself personally. But still the other side of him, had shown images of what could be, so Joe was mindful still of restraint. Finesse could work better than shear force, after all.

OOC:
OK I want to clarify where I go with this, I don't want to under sell the need here and go for a 2 or something. But equally I don't want to wreck myself or as I suppose might be happening, see my character, perception and disposition coloured by the shadow presence, such that the cost is that I'm no longer myself - you've mentioned before certain numbers that when they get to a certain point...hint hint. I want to avoid that point - my greatest fear being that once you've dropped one bomb, why not drop 20! The idea being that like Anakin somehow we're no longer playing our characters as the good guys just depraved versions - which I'd rather not do.

To be honest, I'd rather not use the power whatsoever which I why I'm always so reluctant to have Frostbite use it at all and why he has begun to speculate about a counter point to the darkness - not that I believe in a ying and yang situation, at all in fact! But just that I was wondering if their is darkness, what else is out there?

Anyway back to here - so I was thinking about 4-5 which is I hope still manageable but if Joe has to get kicked back to preschool for superheroes because I get wrecked all over again, so be it as I don't want to stand around and let innocent Atlantean people be slaughtered.

Sj

Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 14 2011, 23:22

Agent Joe Hoskyn

OOC Part of the 'unlimited power' schtick that we use in this game boils down to the first comic books I fell in love with - with great power comes great responsibility and all that. Sometimes a hero is more of a hero when they don't use their powers. It's like a bomb, ready to go off, and you can direct it, in a fashion, but there's always the real chance it can go up in your face. The times when characters have 'given over' to the power have been utterly disastrous but it gives the power the characters need to overcome the massive threats that get thrown at them. In order to save the entire universe, some may perish. No easy thing for a hero, or anyone, to live with. So whilst your character can use the power, it should never be an easy choice, because you know that taking it too lightly will bite you on the backside...hard. Bank robberies and fights in crowded streets are fun, but the Vanguard play for far higher stakes...

Power flooded Frostbites form. He flexed a hand, ignored the computers wailing voice that declared every reading off the chart, and looked at his foe with new eyes. His vision shifted through several spectrum and he saw golden strands, like webs, running from the victims, thousands of them, into the renegade.

Frostbite also saw something else. From every single victim of Vorheese, a thin black tendril stretched outwards, again like a web, but they ran to Frostbites own body!

And things dropped into place...

'I saved your life. Vorheese was trying to kill you. He left you broken. I could not give you the power needed to heal your body without killing you, so instead I planted an idea in Vorheese' head. He could use the sipstrassi to drain life force from the Atlanteans, gain power such as he never knew. Become a leech, a Vampire. The victims would feel despair, a negative emotion I can feed from, and with that power I was able to mend your body, stem the internal bleeding and bring you back from the brink.'
said the Shadow Demon Prince inside of Frostbite. 'I make no apologies for it. These people are as nothing if you fail in your mission. Everything you know will disappear as the universe descends into darkness, starting with your world and spreading out. If you fall, the Usurpers take a big leap towards that, and so I could not let it happen.'

Frostbite reeled. He glanced about. The Atlanteans, the Orcans, every intelligent living being in this city was suffering thanks to him! The Shadow Demon had planted the idea in Vorheese' head so the mad renegade could suck the life force from these people, and in turn the Shadow Demon could feed on the despair of the victims whilst they slowly died, and in turn heal Frostbite!

"I SEE YOU." shouted Vorheese. He positively glowed with power! Far more than before, he was as powerful an opponent, more so, than Frostbite had thought could exist! Powered by the life force of thousands of innocents, and eager to use it! What was worse was that there was no limit to what he could drain! Get him near New York, London, any other massively populated city and he would spread like a plague! This man would make Hitler seem like a mere nuisance, and it was all down to the Shadow Demons' implanted thought!

Vorheese opened a hand, grasping out with a telekinetic grip that would have killed Frostbite moments ago. Now?

He shrugged it off without a sound. Vorheese gasped, then growled. "I see. You want to make a fight of it do you?"

Frostbite lunged forward, crashing through hundreds of metres of water to smash into Vorheese. The golden renegade cried out, gasping as Frostbite lifted him by the throat and squeezed. "This... isn't... possible! I have more... power... than ... anyone who ever... lived! I am the most powerful... mortal ... on Earth! And yet... ackh!"

Frostbite squeezed... His pain, anger and hate rose to the top. Vorheese thrust a hand at his foe, powerful energy lancing out at point blank range... it flashed and dissipated!

Suddenly Frostbite faltered, and Vorheese was dropped. 'Finish him!' shouted the Shadow Demon! 'You can still save these people if you kill this man!'

Vorheese angrily looked about. "I will not be humbled like this! I will drain ALL their life force, and use it! You will die, man of ice! I will..."

Frostbite gasped, staggering, and waved a hand. Suddenly the energy flowing into Vorheese ceased, and sped outwards, back to its owners. The sipstrassi Vorheese wore was now a blood red stone around his neck, and that shattered, causing the Renegade to scream as he was splintered with the fragments! Crying, he rose to his feet. "I can still win! You are no match for me!" He slammed a powerful fist at Frostbite, only to shatter his hand on Frostbites' jaw, which didn't move. Suddenly Frostbite shuddered, and the Shadow Demon growled 'You are too weak for this power, human! You and the one that preceded you! You lack the will to do that which is needed! I will find another!' and with that, the presence was gone!

Frostbite looked about. Everyone, including his own men, was rising slowly. He helped the Queen up, who sagged into his arms, looking down at the broken Vorheese as the man curled up, cradling his shattered hand. She turned to face Frostbite. "You did it! You saved us!"

Frostbite couldn't meet her gaze, and looked away...

OOC We are just about ready to wrap this chapter and get Frosty back to England, but that's gonna take some doing in and of itself. feel free to comment for Frosty on what happened and we'll set into motion events that will see him - finally - back to his home land. Had the captive nazi woman in the cell come with you, she could have healed your wounds and perhaps avoided all this, but you weren't to know how things turned out - I certainly didn't...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Tue Mar 15 2011, 08:45

Agent Joe Hoskyn

Admin wrote:Frostbite couldn't meet her gaze, and looked away...

Feeling sick within himself at the way the Shadow Demon, had as he had already been warned, been dreadfully pragmatic in its pursuit of its goals. Joe reeled at the inhumanity of the being, but that was just it. Its weakness was its total lack of any humanity, any compassion or understanding. It was utterly pragmatic almost binary like a computer. Only its limitation to him is what stemmed its full force.

But then its words came back him, "I will find another?" Could it be that the creature that gave him its power, might leave him? On the one hand the chance to mix up at a normal man seemed good. But he was already so affected by the Shadow, how might he live at all. But more dreadful was the realisation that if the Shadow Demon did find someone it could match is on pragmatism to, might it be a even greater terror than its own people it stood against? Joe had no idea what the creature, meant but it nagged at him anyway.

Pulling his thoughts back to now, he was glad of small mercies, his men were alive as where the Atlanteans.

Shortly afterwards, Joe had made the Queen aware of what had taken place. He'd left out the details of his own complicity - since it was too difficult to explain let alone admit. Nonetheless he also revealed that the Orcans had been killed. It was clear Vorheese needed to be handled with great care, he was a dangerous creature to remain alive. But what happened next was no longer his problem.

Joe only wanted to make swift preparation to leave, his mission - such as it stood, had lead his men into great danger, brought terrible harm to many and though it had been successful it wasn't without a great cost. At least back home, back in the war, things seemed a little more clear. But having seen what he had, would that ever be the case again?

OOC:

Ok lets get the team home, hoping the Queen can help us out here, as best as she can. Also did I read the Shadow Prince right - is he or could he leave me for another? Worrying thought indeed.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 15 2011, 22:48

Agent Joe Hoskyn

With the underwater pills renewed, and the city recovering, life started to return to normal for the Atlanteans. The Queen was subdued, and the terror at having to face the future without her sipstrassi stone weighed heavily on her. After only a day she seemed older. Joe and his men rested up, healing, and eager to be away, but therein lay the problem - the Atlanteans had no need of vehicles and had shot Frostbites plane down. The Nazis remained in prison, as did Vorheese, who would stand trial for his crime.

It was the Queens daughter who came to Frostbite and his men as they ate a meal. "My mother has much to think on. You have upheld your part of the bargain, however, and she bid me give you this." She handed a beautiful white shell/horn over. "In this sea, a blow on the horn will bring aid. Use it sparingly. It was enchanted by Sipstrassi and may have only a single blow in it before it shatters, but we will answer. You have rid the city of the threat of my father. He wasn't always like that. Once, he was a great hero of my people, but even a great hero can fall into shadow."

Her words stung Frostbite, and he thought again of the Shadow Prince and his words.

"The best we can do is take you back to the land from which you came from, and promise that we shall not assault any other planes flying over the sea. The Nazis, however, are fair game, for their submarines are a menace when they send smashed, polluting ships to the bottom."

And so it was that Frostbite and his small group left the recovering city without fanfare or victory march, for the people were drained, and the Queen had locked herself away, even as her skin began to wrinkle and spot. The Atlanteans, peerless swimmers aided by dolphins, crafted harnesses that they used to pull Frostbite and his men through the water at terrific speed, powering back towards America!

=========

As the weary travellers staggered onto a beach, they turned to see the Atlanteans stand half out of the water...

With a wave, they turned and were gone, even as a new sun broke on the horizon. The golden orb flooded the sea with orange light, lighting shadow and warming the watchers on the shore even as the pill in their bodies became inactive thanks to their breaking of contact with water.

"Shame. I rather liked having the power. Have to get used to being normal again I suppose." said one of Frostbites men. "Come on, let's get in touch with the yanks." he added, and the group started walking towards the buildings set back from the beach.

Frostbite held out a hand, forming an iceball in it. He still had his ice powers, which he was thankful for, but the ominous question remained - was that all he had, and if so, who would the Shadow Prince use as a host? With a sigh he turned and started walking up the beach.

=========

"Didn't we already see you on your way once?" asked the Officer on the end of the line.

"No matter. Our people will look after you and we have another of your guys here. Someone called Steve Jenson." explained the voice on the end of the line. The police had contacted the government who'd had suited agents gather Frostbite and his men into a suitable hotel, providing all the creature comforts even as they dropped hints they were still willing to bend over backwards if only he were to take up the role of General Freedom for them. Frostbite frowned. Making a call he got through to Wynn, and explained all that had happened. Turns out Wynn did want them there after all.

"Get over to area 51. This is better news than I thought!" said the General.

Frostbite sighed, and wondered if he would ever get back to England again...

OOC I'll be posting up a new crossover issue tomorrow - Frostbite, Silver Sentinel and Lionheart will run in that one hopefully. That leaves Kitten and Anyman to gather up. I suspect those guys pulled the short straw, what with having to save 300,000 Allied soldiers from certain death! Travelling to the moon in a broken spaceship to face superhumans, clones and Nazi garrisons seems fairly run of the mill in comparison... Keep an eye out for the new post.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Wed Mar 16 2011, 07:12

Agent Joe Hoskyn

Admin wrote:
OOC Travelling to the moon in a broken spaceship to face superhumans, clones and Nazi garrisons seems fairly run of the mill in comparison... Keep an eye out for the new post.

Just another day for the Vanguard. ;-)

Nice touch to the end of things here, like it. Love the whole sub plot of the Shadow Prince as well - talk about intrigue.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3