The Vanguard Play by Post Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prof Wynde and Wonder Man TEAM UP! Issue #1

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Prof Wynde and Wonder Man TEAM UP! Issue #1 - Page 11 Empty Re: Prof Wynde and Wonder Man TEAM UP! Issue #1

Post  DavidMcMahon Sun Jan 02 2022, 17:49

With the 20HP awarded from the -1FC limitation applied to Dispersal Prof Wynde is on 63HP

While important to have HP as a last ditch effort in the adventure, is that enough HP to raise Obscure, Martial Arts or Military Science by one? If so, that's the order of preference in raising the powers. If not, will keep them for later use.
Thanks
I love you
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Prof Wynde and Wonder Man TEAM UP! Issue #1 - Page 11 Empty Re: Prof Wynde and Wonder Man TEAM UP! Issue #1

Post  Admin Tue Jan 04 2022, 18:15

OOC for +1 it costs 40HP for Obscure, 60HP for M Arts and 80HP for Military Science according to the Character Builder (I didn't trust it at first but it works and is more accurate than my iffy eyes and wonky adding up!) I would suggest you keep the points. Obscure will be useful at some point but staying alive is more useful!

Prof Wynde and Wonder Man TEAM UP! Issue #1 - Page 11 Tables_draft_v2_higher_resProf Wynde and Wonder Man TEAM UP! Issue #1 - Page 11 Combat-Maneuver-stuff
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://darkeningshadows.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11