The Vanguard Play by Post Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World War II - The Vanguard Issue #4 - The Battle Of Britain!

4 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

World War II - The Vanguard Issue #4 - The Battle Of Britain! - Page 8 Empty Re: World War II - The Vanguard Issue #4 - The Battle Of Britain!

Post  Admin Tue Sep 20 2011, 19:41

The Vanguard
Roll Call:
Anyman
Frostbite
Silver Sentinel
Saladin (Lionheart)
Anchor
Fastback
Guillotine
On V-Ship:
P'ertaria and rescued P'utinarians
Spartan
Boadicea
Skralls

Anyman stretched a metal enclosed fist out, then launched it quickly at the chin of the Nazi/Zombie that was harassing Fastback!

OOC 2d10+2+6=19 means 2 accuracy, +2htc from punch, +25 from strength, 29htc!

With a jarring shot the Zombie was flung against the wall where it's skin cracked like plaster, oozing green liquid from within! It was durable though, probably thanks to the fact that the skin it wore was little more than a sack that looked like a human being! As it started to right itself, Anyman launched another punch...

OOC 2d10+2+6=26, POW! Double 9, so another roll... 2d10=11. Total is 37, so 20 accuracy, +12htc punch, +25htc strength.

His second punch splattered the creature like it was a sack of liquid - literally spraying all over the walls and floor and oozing down to pool on the ground! Anyman was reminded of the P'utinarians natural state, though this was some experimental version or...

'These ARE P'utinarians!' said 'Putty' inside of him. 'Twisted and warped into some kind of gelatinous robots, able to mimic the attributes and appearance of anything they touch! If they touch Lionheart, they'd gain his speed, strength, powers...' said the inner voice inside of Anymans head.

'Clearly this is what they have been doing with the P'utinarians at the camp. Hold them there, then pluck a few to experiment on with the science-magic these ships possess. Whomever is behind this is both resourceful and merciless. Traits to be admired, admittedly'
said the Dark power inside Anymans head (though Frostbite and Silver Sentinel heard that too).

Saladin had superhuman senses and 'felt' rather than saw, heard or smelt more of the creatures arriving in this section of the corridor. "Look!" he shouted! From an air vent high up on the ceiling oozed glowing green gunk, dripping and pooling onto the floor!

=========

Elsewhere...

"Let's see how they deal with more enemies than they can handle! My computers are collecting valuable data, though I'll admit I was rather hoping for more by now. Still, with but a single touch..." said Bentham, watching the scene with interest. "Oh wait. Where's he... Intangible? Hmmmm."

"Didn't think of that?" laughed the man stood over Benthams shoulder.

Bentham smiled "No, but I'll find a way to counteract it. Didn't I offer them the prize, ripe for plucking? And here they are, thinking they'll get it! Half a dozen Skrall ships... basically bombs, waiting to go off..."

His hand hovered over a large red button.

The other man frowned. "Bentham! Don't forget - we need Lionheart."

"Not all of him! Just a touch, a DNA sample. For sure it will take time to decode, but we'll have time with these irritants out of the way!"

"Not yet." said the voice behind him, firm tone brooking no argument.

Bentham ground his teeth, then nodded.

=========

Frostbite flew through the walls of the ship, to the direction he knew the bridge was in...

Knowing where he was going helped. This ship was identical to their own save that it was in better condition. There's was so battered and lacking in spare parts to repair it that it looked distinctly second hand compared to this one! That said, it had a character and a life of its own, and had seen them through a number of scrapes in the short time they'd been using it. Everywhere that Frostbite flew he saw Skralls on the floor, alive but with their higher brain functions shut down thanks to the bomb that'd been detonated within range of their ship rather than that the Vanguard used. he also saw Nazis in soldiers uniforms. It was impossible to tell if they were 'enhanced', with superhuman powers, but the result was the same - they'd been 'shut down' as if someone had flicked a switch!

Frostbite hoped the others were holding off those things on the lower floor. Clearly Lionhearts' enemy, the man who'd spoken over the loudspeaker, had some means of tracking them or predicting their moves. Whilst the Vanguards' superhuman powers would allow them to stand a good chance of escaping the various death traps sent their way, he couldn't help think that they were being probed, tested, as if they were rats in a lab!

Frostbite continued to fly onwards and upwards through the ship.

OOC He uses an action to turn intangible, then 3 frames to fly through the ship to the bridge so he'll get there at the start of next round. Aside from the Skralls and the Nazis in uniform he's seen nothing else out of the ordinary so far.

==========

Back in the corridor the Vanguard battled against the Nazi Zombies

Fastback called out "Soiftheytouchustheycancopyourappearanceandourpowers?" Anchor frowned, realised what his team mate had said and shouted "Yeah! An ah'm not pleased, y'hear?" he added, looking about.

Saladin recalled the Archon project. Living 'sleeper' weapons. These things were deadlier than that! They'd be able to masquerade as the Vanguard, travel freely anywhere they liked then strike at the heart of DICE, the government, even the Monarchy! Not that any of that mattered to...

'It matters to ME!' shouted Lionheart/Richard King inside of Saladin!

Suddenly Saladin cried out, clutching his head!

Silver Sentinel glanced at his team mate then saw the Nazi Zombies closing in on him!

"Uh uh!" he muttered, levelling his arms and letting loose with his most powerful repulsor blast!

OOC Using 5 energy points (of Sentinels 15, leaving him on 10/15 round 1/5) 2d10+3+6 ? [1,5,3,6] = (15).Miss!

Sentinel cursed as he saw the strange Nazi Zombie sway to the left, causing his blast to pound against the wall and leave a huge dent!

Anchor looked about, then scooped up a stray piece of metal. "Right! Let's be havin' ye're!" he shouted, intending to hold the piece of metal in one hand then punch the back of it - towards a Nazi Zombies head - with the other. "Next up fer mittens, Sentinel!" he hollered.

Fastback raced over to the three who were attacking Saladin and ran interefence.

OOC All three attack Fastback as she's in the way. 2d10+0+6 → [10,10,0,6] = (26) HIT! DOUBLE! 2d10+0+6 → [8,5,0,6] = (19) HIT! 9htc 2d10+0+6 → [5,1,0,6] = (12) MISS! 2d10+0+6 → [2,4,0,6] = (12) MISS! 2d10+0+6 → [9,8,0,6] = (23) HIT! 17htc 2d10+0+6 → [3,6,0,6] = (15). MISS! The double comes up 2d10 → [1,1] = (2). Normally that's a double, but in this case it's a critical miss! Not only does the Zombie miss with the double 10 (!) it also misses with the nextr strike too! That means she has one blow to dodge. 1d6+4 → [6,4] = (10) easily dodges, and no need to roll the 'exploding' 6 again either.

With a blow heading right for her face, Fastback sways to the left - only to see it head straight for her! Luckily the creature slips on the spilled ichor from one of the other downed creatures! She manages to avoid the rest of the blows with some ease, but counts her lucky stars that the creature slipped - she was a 'gonner' for sure!

OOC Lionheart can have another pop at 'breaking' Saladins' control. It's a simple EGO + 2D10 apiece. Roll... 2d10+18=29 Lionheart, 2d10+18=31 Saladin

Saladin screams "GET OUT OF MY HEAD, KING!" and thrashes about, before sagging against a wall. "I won't go that easy, damn you!" he snarls.

Guillotine moves to the door panels as she glances to the pooling ooze in the corridor, coming from the air vents in the ceiling. "It's time to go." she mutters, smashing her elbow into a panel and exposing the wiring beyond. With a muttered curse she starts on cracking the programming. Flicking a glance over her shoulder, she adds "That mound on the ceiling. The small one, looks like a dome. I think that's the camera or whatever it is this 'Bentham' is using to look in on us!"

OOC Saladin has 5 frames to act this round as he wasn't attacked. Everyone else has remaining frames. Apologies for the delay. I should *hope* be fine for rest of the week, even given the shift lengths (those ranging from 'horrendous' to 'downright illegal' as per todays) Frostbite is moving through the ship so his frames are taken for this round and one of the next round.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://darkeningshadows.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

World War II - The Vanguard Issue #4 - The Battle Of Britain! - Page 8 Empty Re: World War II - The Vanguard Issue #4 - The Battle Of Britain!

Post  Steeple_jackuk Tue Sep 20 2011, 21:12

The Vanguard
Roll Call:
Anyman
Frostbite
Silver Sentinel
Saladin (Lionheart)
Anchor
Fastback
Guillotine
On V-Ship:
Spartan
Boadicea
Skralls

Admin wrote:Saladin screams "GET OUT OF MY HEAD, KING!" and thrashes about, before sagging against a wall. "I won't go that easy, damn you!" he snarls.

OOC Saladin has 5 frames to act this round as he wasn't attacked. Everyone else has remaining frames. Apologies for the delay. I should *hope* be fine for rest of the week, even given the shift lengths (those ranging from 'horrendous' to 'downright illegal' as per todays) Frostbite is moving through the ship so his frames are taken for this round and one of the next round.

A sense of joy filled Saladin as he realised how he had overcome King once again. Glad that he was still the victor, over king. But the moment passed as he realised that this wasn't the time to gloat.

Moving quickly as he heard Guillotine's words, he leapt up and smashed the dome with all his might. Only afterwards did he think in his euphoria might it be that Bentham had trapped it. Always trying to stay one step ahead.

OOC:
Ok so Saladin will jump upto the globe and see if it is indeed booby trapped, and then set about trying to stop it without taking any more time than is strictly necessary. If I have frames left then I will continue to use whatever I can find to lay my hands on and use that as a means to smash the zombies.

sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Tue Sep 20 2011, 22:39

The Vanguard
Roll Call:
Anyman
Frostbite
Silver Sentinel
Saladin (Lionheart)
Anchor
Fastback
Guillotine
On V-Ship:
Spartan
Boadicea
Skralls

"These are P'utarnarians," Anyman calls out. "Probably from the death camp I was heading for. Experimented on to change their natural powers to absorb and mimic anyone they touch. So let's get out of here and not let them touch us!"

He will use however many rounds he needs to punch through to the next corridor or room, avoiding punching out into space. If he has any frames left after that, punch one of the Experimentals that most possibly threatens someone on the team.
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 20 2011, 22:44

The Vanguard
Roll Call:
Anyman
Frostbite
Silver Sentinel
Saladin (Lionheart)
Anchor
Fastback
Guillotine
On V-Ship:
Spartan
Boadicea
Skralls

Saladin leapt at the camera, delivering a smashing blow that sprayed its innards across the corridor! Landing in a crouch he looked about and saw debris on the floor, including a sharp piece of metal from a wall. Moving over to it, he scooper it up and sped back to one of the three attacking Fastback. With a backhanded slash, he struck out!

OOC 2d10+3+6=18. Not very accurate, but a hit is a hit. +1htk from the shard of metal. +26 from Strength. He injures one of the Nazi Zombies, spraying green ichor across the floor. It's still up, but one more hit will do it!

=========

Bentham sagged back in the chair as the video feed was cut

"Thwarted?" asked the man stood behind his shoulder.

"Perhaps. But to every situation in life there is ying, and yang. For instance, I know now that Lionheart is - somehow - joined with another presence. Not only has this presence taken control of Agent Kings body, it is actively opposed to King regaining control. Perhaps this new presence can be bargained with?" He paused, then continued. "Or perhaps not. Following the logical clues on who the new mind in Lionhearts body belongs to, I can only narrow it down to one suspect, save the improbable that King has been possessed by an extra terrestrial. King was many things - lazy, frivolous, overconfident, lacking dedication. However, he has become the greatest PSI Agent who ever lived, evolving into a being far beyond my or my colleagues remit. His willpower is second to none. His body? Superhuman in all respects. His limits? Who knows? He certainly hasn't reached them yet. That said, whoever is in charge displays many traits that Lionheart has developed since being sent into the past - determination, a will to succeed, resourcefulness and a never say die attitude, regardless of the odds. Saladin." he spat the last word out. "This is going to be more difficult than I thought."

OOC Just the others to act and we can almost wrap this fight up.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 20 2011, 22:48

The Vanguard
Roll Call:
Anyman
Frostbite
Silver Sentinel
Saladin (Lionheart)
Anchor
Fastback
Guillotine
On V-Ship:
Spartan
Boadicea
Skralls

Anyman punches a hole in the wall, then reaches a hand through, probing, like a snake. His arm passes through the bulkhead, over and under pipes, conduits and into gaps that only insects could move through. When he gets to something solid, he probes to feel a way around, then punches if he can't.

Suddenly all he can feel is - nothing - he could possibly morph his body through the holes and the gaps he created to find some control for the door on the other side, or continue to help his friends battle these creatures, knowing that more were oozing from the ceiling...

OOC Anyman may have found a way around the door. To find out he'll have to leave the Vanguard to it whilst he uses several frames to squeeze through gaps a mouse would baulk at!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Tue Sep 20 2011, 23:27

"I'll be back," Anyman calls out, and heads through the hole he made.
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Wed Sep 21 2011, 07:03

DavidMcMahon wrote:"I'll be back," Anyman calls out, and heads through the hole he made.

Saladin watched as Anyman slithered out of the tiny space they were in, reflecting the revelation that these were P'utinarians. Trouble was, even avoiding them would not permit them much time. They could only dodge for so long, after all.

With the information to hand, that they were facing off against allies, albeit controlled ones, Saladin modified his tactics, seeking still to avoid their probing touch, but also trying to subdue rather than kill.

Meanwhile Frostbite counted off the decks as he flew up, knowing that he was getting nearer, relieved he saw nothing more than standard soldiers and aliens tecs about the ship.

OOC:

Ok Saladin will seek to dodge and find some metal around which he can fight without touching the aliens whilst trying to keep them alive. Whilst Frostbite continues to make his way to deliver the payload of his computer to take over the ship and free his friends.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  smaug Wed Sep 21 2011, 07:59

"These abominations are quick and they just keep on coming" sentinel shouted out loud through the noise of battle.

Hoping to buy anyman some time the man of metal moved closer to him swatting at any foe that got to close to his friend for it would seem that the mindless minions were to nimble for his energy attack

"If you can get behind me do it" sentinel bellowed to the others "they dont seem to be able to copy me........at least for now anyway he added swinging his heavy fists again at the nearest zombie like foe

smaug
Class 4 Hero (Powerful Superhuman)

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Wed Sep 21 2011, 09:01

smaug wrote:"If you can get behind me do it" sentinel bellowed to the others "they dont seem to be able to copy me........at least for now anyway he added swinging his heavy fists again at the nearest zombie like foe

Saladin suddenly had a thought, "Sentinel can you use your power to restrain them, mould the metal around them and encase them, so they cannot break free without changing?" Saladin had noticed that though the creatures had changed, they were not flowing like P'utinarians did, therefore maybe their powers were greatly reduced in this present form? One could only hope.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 21 2011, 23:03

The Vanguard

OOC Unless anyone objects I'll move us on - these creatures in their natural state are no match for you. If they touch you, it's another matter, but even then they had a minimum of success, so I'm taking the fight to it's natural conclusion (it'd be finished in a round or so anyway), plus 'filling in' with bits that move us on.

Anyman pooled into a puddle on the other side of the door in a corridor. As he regained his humanoid form he looked down the corridor and saw several Skralls slumped where they'd fallen. Aside from side doors leading off into rooms there was nothing else to see so he turned to the doorway. Nothing! There was... he peered closer. "Aha!" he said, squinting at what appeared to be nothing but was in fact a series of indentations set into a panel on the wall. Morphing his hand to fill these micro-holes he quickly deduced that it was a lock of some kind, and had an emergency override. "Locks are fun!" he muttered, and set to work!

=========

Frostbite sped through the floors and finally came up through the floor of the bridge where Skralls were laying about, comatose.

Also in there were Nazi officers, draped over consoles and slumped at awkward angles. Heading to the main control section he placed a hand on the computer display and muttered "Do your stuff!" The chestplate glowed bright blue and he felt the computer 'leave' him, its presence no longer in his mind!

=========

Fastback sped about whilst Anchor looked for an opening in the Nazi Zombies' defence...

Knowing they were P'utinarians had given the Vanguard pause - they were here, after all, to rescue these aliens! That said, these had been changed beyond all recognition and were now under control of someone else, everything decent and good about them having been erased!

Silver Sentinel moved to interpose himself between the Nazi Zombies and the others knowing that without skin contact, these were simply no threat to him! That said, the large pool of green sludge on the floor seemed to be growing steadily into three distinct shapes...

Saladin made his suggestion and Sentinel looked about. With a gesture he turned the floor underneath the creatures into metal liquid! He could break down the bonds of metal, call it to him, to form a second skin for a suit, but beyond that only the Dark power could grant him any control over the metal itself, thus preventing him from doing anything 'fancy'. That said, he saw the floor collapse underneath the creatures and instantly 'turned off' his power, trapping them as if they'd fallen in quicksand that had suddenly hardened around them!

With that, the fight was done, just as the door opened at the end of the corridor!

"VOILA!" said Anyman ... and Guillotine on the other side of the door as their unwitting combined efforts overrode the lock at the same time, seeing the door swish open!

"Was that you or..." said Guillotine, then she looked past Anyman, to the roof. "Another camera! It's a sure bet that Bentham is..."

"... IS WATCHING YOU, MY DEAR. MY... DAUGHTER! YES, WITHOUT ME YOU'D HAVE NO LIFE, BEST REMEMBER THAT WHEN CHOOSING A SIDE! YOU ARE RESOURCEFUL AND POWERFUL, 'HEROES'. I CAN SEE WHY THE NAZIS HAVE....bzzzzztttt!!!!"
said the voice over the loudspeaker, before it was cut off!

Anchor breathed a sigh of relief "Thank you, whoever tha' was, fer shuttin' him up! Ah hey, watch out... them oozin' things is tryin' tae get outta the floor!"

The group turned as the remaining Nazi Zombies struggled at their metal prisons whilst the liquid/unformed ooze dribbled slowly onto the floor. At the rate it moved it would be minutes before enough of it came out to form into a humanoid shape, but it was still a threat!

Frostbites
voice chimed over the loudspeaker. "The computer has control of the ship! It cut control and communications from a remote point on the other side of the moon - your friend Bentham, Saladin?"

On the bridge the computer 'spoke' to Frostbite through putting text up on a screen. "If the Vanguard vacate that section I can de pressurize it and lower the temperature using the atmospheric controls. With a force field sealing off the section it should provide an effective prison for the creatures you were battling. Also by venting the air conditioning system with certain gasses, it may be possible to revive the Skralls on board the ship, though you will have to wear breathing apparatus and the operation may kill the enemy humans in the process, your choice. Scan shows the other ships are being manipulated in a similar way to revive the crews. Suggestion: take what you have won and leave before the ships are made operative again. Another option: destroy the vessels whilst they are inactive."

Back in the corridor Anyman looked at the doors on this level. All had signs on in an alien tongue - Skrall - but some had hand painted signs in English on them, one of which was "Research and Devlopment, Authorised Personnel only!". The door, as expected, was locked. Placing his hand on the panel to the side he pressed the indentations in and with a slight grin looked up as the door hissed open.

What greeted his eyes dismayed him! Large glass like cylinders, some empty, two had the grey forms of P'utinarians pooled in the bottom. Other than that, the place was full of consoles and lab equipment Anyman didn't recognise. The Empty cylinders counted to 9, which corresponded with the number of Nazi Zombies that the team had faced after the three joined from the air vent. A glance at the vent in this room revealed a smear of green that showed they'd come from here.

In the three remaining tubes, two were filled with grey ooze. It was the colour of grey that P'utinarians changed to when sick, dying or dead. A cold anger filled Anyman.

The last tube of the dozen was filled with green ooze. A small robot nearby appeared to be shut down, and was holding a small sphere like device with metal prongs jutting from it. It looked to have been heading the direction of the last tube before it shut down and slumped.

Suddenly Anyman jumped - the Green sludge moved! Even as he watched, and the others came in the room, it formed into a vague green humanoid shape, forming eyes, head, hands and arms from its pooled mass... "HELP ME..." it moaned...

Saladin recognised the device in the robots hand. The 'Archon' device, or at least a crude variant. In his time, it was miniaturised and inserted into the brain of a 'sleeper agent'. They could be controlled from a remote location, forced to do the bidding of another, or if need, the device would explode, taking everything out within metres of the subject! Banned, despite it's many and varied uses, the fact that it was being used here, in the past showed than Trowers and Bentham had no qualms or morals about using living beings as puppets, spies, assassins or living bombs!

Anyman looked closer at the creature in the tube. 'It's a P'utinarian' said 'Putty' inside of him 'But it's body chemistry has been changed! I can't be sure, but I suspect that it can make itself corrosive at will, in addition to the mimic properties it displayed! These creatures would be the 'ultimate' weapon, able to go anywhere, pass as anyone, then kill everyone within a certain range when it exploded and showered them with deadly acid! The explosion might not even kill the creature itself if it can reform enough of itself together again'

OOC You have a few choices to make - Frostbite, what to do about the Nazi Zombies/P'utinarians the team had fought in the corridor. Also the venting of gas that might revive the Skralls and kill the Nazis onboard, plus what to do about the other ships. Anyman + co, you have a live one. Question is, what to do with it? Other than that, the fight is over - not wanting it to be an anti climax, but it was only going one way so I figured I'd save us some back/forth and speed it to the the conclusion. Over to you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Thu Sep 22 2011, 07:26

The Vanguard

Admin wrote:OOC You have a few choices to make - Frostbite, what to do about the Nazi Zombies/P'utinarians the team had fought in the corridor. Also the venting of gas that might revive the Skralls and kill the Nazis onboard, plus what to do about the other ships. Anyman + co, you have a live one. Question is, what to do with it? Other than that, the fight is over - not wanting it to be an anti climax, but it was only going one way so I figured I'd save us some back/forth and speed it to the the conclusion. Over to you.

OOC: Dave, Ross feel free to make suggestions into what I am saying here.

Frostbite paused for a moment, though he knew the Nazi's deserved to be hounded out the nearest airlock, he wasn't a killer. War was one thing, but after the heat of battle was another. "Computer we'll keep the Nazi's asleep in one area, confine them and gas them - it will mean their less trouble. Inform the others as to what is going on and see if we can't get the rest of the crew from the old ship into this one, so we can start to get things going in motion. Oh and while I think of it, will you check all subsystems, we don't want any other nasty aliens or bombs going off on the ship."

Frostbite deliberated for a moment, the question next was what to do about the other ships. Not least of all because they to might have mutated alien Nazi's of one form or another. He didn't fancy letting them go free, nor trying to capture them. But time was rapidly running out.

Meanwhile Saladin, looked on at the apparatus with disgust and a small part of him with admiration. He hated the fact that Bentham could be so principled. His ideals and his aspirations were such that he genuinely felt he was doing the world a favour. A man corrupted by the thought that he was somehow above it all and therefore morally superior could justify the most heinous crimes, all in the name of some greater good. And right then he was looking at the results of it all. When man made himself god, all other men should tremble in fear, he thought. Shaking himself, he thought he sounded more like King, everyday.

"What do you want to do..." He motioned almost imperceptibly toward the tubes, talking up to distract him from the dark thoughts of King trying to regain control, "Bentham cares nothing for the well being of these, no doubt the pain and agony it feels, would be useful in making it more aggressive. We ought to put them out of their misery. But you might want to let the others known. People should see for themselves, Bentham's handy work. Only then can they appreciate the misery he is capable off."

OOC:

Ok if we can get the remaining crew and the P'utinarians from the other ship, we can let that explode getting rid of anything there. Whilst at the same time have a brand new ship to help us out.

I suggest that the skralls from our ship can take the nazi's and get them sorted, then we can revive their own crew.

The next big thing is to sort out the remaining mutated P'utinarians and also to sort out the other ships.

Finally we've got a choice between seeing if we go for the dark side of the moon, and track down Bentham (probably not a serious suggestion) or returning to earth and rescuing the remaining P'utinarian's. Chime in now etc etc.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Thu Sep 22 2011, 12:23

THE VANGUARD

ooc: Knowing nothing about any bomb ......

"I wonder if the P'utarnarians have anything like a doctor on board their ship," Anyman says out loud. "Maybe they can help this person? Anyone know what that orb thing it that the mechanical man was bringing to him?"

He walks up to the tube.

"Do you feel like talking," he asks the poor soul trapped inside it. "Anything you can tell us that will help us end this for any others?"

ooc: If we can find out about the bomb, would like to find it and disarm it so we can have this ship. As to the other ships that are also reviving ... that depends on how fast they revive. Maybe we can board one or two more now that we know what we are facing and take control of them. If not, we are going to have to blast them out of space.
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 22 2011, 22:55

THE VANGUARD

On board the bridge of the 'new' ship the computer/Frostbot ran a number of diagnostics. "It appears there are three hidden virii inside the system. Had I not already interfaced with the 'V-Ships' own system and had something to compare to, they would not have been noticed. At some point they can be activated remotely to take control of the ship, drop all of its defences and release a nerve toxin into the air filtration system or cause a core breach and destroy the ship. In order to purge the system it will need to be completely shut down and a backup from the other ship loaded into the computer on this one to overwrite the code. Once that has been done, the ship will be 'yours'. I can, until that is done, shut down all network adaptors to prevent any outside broadcasts being received. Whilst this means the ship will be 'blind' it cannot receive a command to activate any of the virii."

"On the subject of restraining your enemies, I have despatched maintenance robots to retrieve the bodies of the Nazis and transport them to a holding area - the brig - where they will be kept sedated."

Meanwhile, on a lower deck...

World War II - The Vanguard Issue #4 - The Battle Of Britain! - Page 8 Image2

Inside the tube the unfortunate P'utinarian slurped and rippled itself into the rough shape of a human, and used its hands to probe against the glass that contained it. In response to Saladin it said "I am still alive! Do not... 'put me from my misery'! I made a mistake, as did others of my kind. We trusted the Nazis to uphold their end of the bargain. We would not fight their war, but we would spy, provide access to our technology and perform duties where our shapeshifting abilities were useful. Instead they decided to round us up, imprison us! We wanted enough lunarium to escape this system where we have been trapped, and find a home somewhere in the galaxy. Instead a man named Bentham took dozens of us, placing us on different vessels as far as I know and changed us into..." it looked down at itself, glowing and pulsing bright green. "I am no longer P'utinarian. My structure has been changed. Those devices they placed in the tubes were used to control us and turn us into living weapons! I saw the others implanted with them, then they were loosed and went into the ventilation system. Those two..." it pointed at the two pale grey forms in the tubes. "Did not survive the changing process. A ray that fires a peculiar kind of energy. Bentham used it then took it with him to go to the next ship. You humans... you revel in death and misery!" it added looking at Saladin.

The creature spoke to Anyman. "Once changed, the only way to reverse our condition is death! We have been made more thanks to the Lunarium treatment, and less, much less. I feel little or nothing of the emotions I had before. I cannot reproduce, I mimic anything I touch unless I will it otherwise, and contact with one of those devices will turn me into a deadly killing machine! They ran a tube from the device into my cerebral cortex. If the tubes flow of chemicals was disturbed or altered, my body structure would change so that I would burn like acid, breaking down the molecular bonds of anything I touched! I have not been modified by those devices but..." it looked down at itself. "I am no longer P'utinarian. Perhaps death is my release."

It looked to Anyman again. "Free those others in the camp. They will realise the error of their ways and denounce the Nazis to join your cause. We are few, but once focussed, we are strong! We... there I go again. I am no longer P'utinarian. I am an abomination! Do with me as you will..." It slumped low into the tube, its spirits crushed.

OOC There's no bomb as such David. Instead it was an implanted device (which the shut down robot was going to put into the green former P'utinarian). Frostbot has shut down the potential virus left by Bentham but it needs more modification with some parts from your own ship.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Fri Sep 23 2011, 07:25

THE VANGUARD

Admin wrote: "It appears there are three hidden virii inside the system. Had I not already interfaced with the 'V-Ships' own system and had something to compare to, they would not have been noticed. At some point they can be activated remotely to take control of the ship, drop all of its defences and release a nerve toxin into the air filtration system or cause a core breach and destroy the ship. In order to purge the system it will need to be completely shut down and a backup from the other ship loaded into the computer on this one to overwrite the code. Once that has been done, the ship will be 'yours'. I can, until that is done, shut down all network adaptors to prevent any outside broadcasts being received. Whilst this means the ship will be 'blind' it cannot receive a command to activate any of the virii."

"Right lets get on with it, and evacuate the other ship asap, communicate and co-ordinate with Spartan to get things sorted asap- we don't have much time. I'll leave you hear whilst I help the others."

With that Frostbite disappeared through the floor, feeling peculiar once again at the way his computer self could carry on quiet happily independent of him. In many ways he felt like the ship, just a vessel to transport the sentient programme, between jobs. More and more the computer was gaining a sense of identity, and sounding less...wooden. In the Frostbot it sounded positively giddy. He wondered if on this ship there were other such bots, the computer could use and even upgrade to serve as a suitable host. Perhaps their time together was shortening and it was time to let that part of him, go free!

Frostbite mused as he sunk back through the floors and joined the others below.

Meanwhile Saladin, stared at the creature, he felt something...pity, perhaps. Something he felt he had little time for. But there it was, perhaps it was more of King's influence! He snorted within himself. Yes the creature was right, it was a mirror, showing just how far a person like Bentham was prepared to go in order to achieve their aim.

Shaking his head, to throw off the thoughts that were so unfamiliar to him, he looked about, wondering if the equipment here, was what he needed to create the duplicate that he so desperately wanted for himself.

As he looked about, he noticed Frostbite appear from above and talk with the others. He noticed how at ease they were with him, would he always be the outsider....? His mind began to whirl his heart raced.

What kind of a man was he that he sought only one end? If he killed Bentham, was he ready to step back into some sort of normal life? Could he readjust, when even amongst people like himself he found it so hard to relate to them?

If he found his revenge, then what? He didn't like where these thoughts were taking him, his mission had defined him and that was what he would still have to focus on, for now.

OOC:

Ok Saladin is looking for the equipment he needs to try an clone himself, not that he will do so without a full check on its status, he doesn't want it being used to get info back to Bentham.

Frostbite will inform the others what has happened and suggest they start getting the ship ready to carry out whatever they needed it to do next. Lets move the ship to where it needs to be along in the story, unless there are further complications you want to throw at us ;-)?

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  smaug Fri Sep 23 2011, 07:57

Walking in on the tail end of the conversation with the alien serpent sentinel got the jist of what was said that and the body language of the abomination was easy to read.

Placing one hand on the tank sentinel looked at the creature then turned around to look at the others

"we cant leave him hear"

"it" replied Saladin in a cold tone trying to erase any feelings he had for the creature

Turning around and looking the serpent square in its eyes sentinel asked
"if we free you you could avenge your kin, embrace your new 'gifts' as we have and help us free the galaxy from its terrible fate"

smaug

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Sep 23 2011, 10:00

The Vanguard

Saladin moved over to another area of the large lab. After a few moments of searching the computer systems, trying to make sense of the Skrall language and commands, he pounded the keyboard in frustration! It seemed each of the Skrall science vessels was used for different tasks. Their resources and equipment were being put to different uses seeing as they were available on planet Earth in the 1940s. That meant one of these ships might - or might not - have a program to create cloned PSI Agents so he could use the body and transfer his mind into it. Whilst the ship they were now on had the P'utinarian experiments, others might have different ones on board. Their original ship had been one where the PSI Agents had been grown in a vat and programmed until the Vanguard had taken control of it, freeing Spartan, Guillotine and Boadicea in the process. That meant Bentham might have started a new program having lost the old one, and there was still hope!

That said... he looked along a wall to where a row of seats with what looked like large hair dryers (OOC as you might have seen in hair salons in the 50s, the things that are attached to the wall and sit on a ladies head) sat dormant. He looked at the computer. Then the seats. Turning around he looked over to where the others talked, his eyes resting on Guillotine, before he looked back to the computer. A womans' body? No! But there was Spartan... Might there be some way of transferring his mind to Spartans body, and using his vast mental powers to enhance his form to regain his former abilities? Of course, Spartan would be no more, but what was the man anyway? A foot soldier? Lackey?

Saladin let his gaze rest on Guillotine and the others, as a cat might watch its prey...

=========

Frostbite told the others what he was doing...

It would mean leaving their old battered ship behind, and Guillotine looked upset at that. "But... We've been through a lot in a short space of time with that ship! It's gotten us out of scrapes, saved our lives... if nothing else we can use her for spare parts when this one gets battered!"

Anchor shrugged "It's just ah ship lassie. But th' P'utinarian one has no engine left. It's dead in space far as ah can tell. We should junk that."

=========

On board the V-Ship Spartan looked about.

"Give the order. Anything not tied down or permanently attached to the ship is to be transferred to the new one!" he said. Boadicea looked about. "Seems a waste, but at least we won't be jury rigging systems every five minutes. The Skralls?"

Spartans hand danced over a computer console. "They'll be part of the deal. No sense in leaving them aboard this ship. I'm sure they can be reconfigured to serve just as well on the new one. With double the crew they might even be able to take a rest every now and again!"

The ship was a hive of activity as the diminutive skralls hurried about, gathering everything of worth to be transported to the other vessel. It would be placed into a cargo hold then the new ship would use a short range teleporter to transfer it to its own hold. It would take minutes to do with the entire crew at it, and the Vanguard still had time. P'ertaria and the P'utinarians helped in their own way, their greater than human strength providing invaluable assistance in moving heavy equipment.

=========

Silver Sentinel regarded the creature in the glass tube

It looked up, gazing into the heroes eyes. "Help you?" It considered. "I have nothing else to live for, and may as well help free my former people. If you free me, I will come with you, and lay down my life, such that it is, that other P'utinarians may live."

Anchor moved to Sentinels' side. "A word?"

Leaning in, back to the tube, he asked "Can we trust this creature?"

He had a point. Still, as with everything in life, there came a time when one simply had to make a leap of faith... and hope their trust was not betrayed!

OOC up to you guys whether you free the creature or leave it where it is. The transfer of valuable equipment from one ship to another is underway, along with the computer information that should see this ship safe from Benthams' remote tampering. That means you'll not have time to investigate the other ships and the potential prizes they contain (each ship has a different scientific purpose, all geared towards making weapons or super agents of some kind, as you may have guessed) as the effects of the Neural Bomb will be wearing off shortly. If you're ok with everything as if, my next post will get us heading towards the Camp. You'll have a new ship to play with, I assume you're destroying or just leaving your old one in space. You'll have double complement of Skrall technicians and a science lab that can be adapted to various experiments, though you'd need to be a genius to figure it out (whilst there are some smart guys in the Vanguard, no genius/inventor types as far as I recall). That said - with enough study and time, Saladin might be able to work out how to swap his mind into one of the PSI Agents' bodies. They might not like the idea though!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Fri Sep 23 2011, 10:12

The Vanguard

Admin wrote:OOC up to you guys whether you free the creature or leave it where it is. The transfer of valuable equipment from one ship to another is underway, along with the computer information that should see this ship safe from Benthams' remote tampering. That means you'll not have time to investigate the other ships and the potential prizes they contain (each ship has a different scientific purpose, all geared towards making weapons or super agents of some kind, as you may have guessed) as the effects of the Neural Bomb will be wearing off shortly. If you're ok with everything as if, my next post will get us heading towards the Camp. You'll have a new ship to play with, I assume you're destroying or just leaving your old one in space. You'll have double complement of Skrall technicians and a science lab that can be adapted to various experiments, though you'd need to be a genius to figure it out (whilst there are some smart guys in the Vanguard, no genius/inventor types as far as I recall). That said - with enough study and time, Saladin might be able to work out how to swap his mind into one of the PSI Agents' bodies. They might not like the idea though!

OOC:

Ok Saladin will try and see if the other ships might have some clone replicating items. To be honest I don't like playing him as a ruthless villain, I like him having redeeming features and cloning is therefore the way I'd prefer to go. But if you want to take him back, until Lionheart is restored then that's fine. Otherwise I think I am going to see him change - he may go for Spartan's body, but reluctantly if nothing else works his way. He's no boy scout, but as I see it he always tries to sort out things the right way (that would be his way), hence his plan to get Bentham in the first place.

As regards to the alien, Frostbite will be ok with letting it have a go after all the Vanguard is a hotch potch of alien refuges and squatters. Besides which with us all here, we could pile it on with little trouble, I suspect. But I think we ought to keep an eye on him, trust is earned after all.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Sep 23 2011, 10:59

The Vanguard

"Damn this accursed alien..." said Saladin, typing away at a console faster than the human eye could follow!

Guillotine came up to stand over his shoulder, peering down. "Having trouble? I've been working with these systems for weeks. Perhaps I can... Cloning?"

Saladin stifled a curse and revolved the chair he was sat on, smiling sweetly. "just seeing the capabilities of the other vessels, is all. This one turns P'utinarians into living weapons. The one you came from had the cloning facilities. With us having taken it, I wondered if Bentham has 'set up shop' somewhere else. I can't... access their systems though, not without more time on the system to figure it out."

Guillotine narrowed her eyes. "Lionheart I trust. You? Move aside." Saladin did so. Whilst still fast, Guillotine typed slower then Saladin. He tapped his feet impatiently as seconds felt like hours! "That DOESN'T help." she muttered. "There. The... I can't pronounce that name. The Nazis called the ship the 'Odin'." She pulled up a display on a screen, showing the other ships in space. They tumbled slowly, seemingly lifeless, even though all the lights were on. "Lights are on, nobodies home." mused Guillotine. "But that's going to change soon. Frostbite! I suspect we don't have long before the Neural bomb wears off! Minutes!" she called over her shoulder, then turned to Saladin, vacating the seat.

"Happy?"

Without a word Saladin sat and waved Guillotine away, scanning the information on the screen. Guillotine humphed and walked off. "Come back Lionheart, all is forgiven!" she said under her breath.

There. The 'Odin'. The Nazis would not give full control and access over the Skrall vessels to Bentham and Trowers. They insisted on using the powerful ships for their own purposes, which meant Bentham had to shuttle about between ships to monitor his experiments. As expected, he'd restarted the PSI Corps cloning project, still intent on using Lionhearts unique - and powerful - DNA to enhance his subjects. An army of Lionhearts! Saladin looked at his clenched fist. He would stop Bentham and Trowers. But first he need to be rid of King!

One of the vessels in space nearby, the 'Odin', had the cloning technology program up and running. Growing more agents in vats. Exactly what he needed, but would this simpering pack of fools let him go over and use it, especially with the neural bombs effects wearing off, and time running out! Before long space would be a war zone again! He looked at Anyman, Frostbite, Silver Sentinel. Snorted in derision at Anchor and Fastback. No, even with Lionhearts amazing power, he couldn't take out all of these. That Dark power saw to that, and all were durable enough to last a few seconds of his most powerful onslaught!

OOC Don't mind either way with Saladin - I understand it's tricky to play a character with its own agenda in a team game, and the nature of the beast is that I'll have to steer him some anyway, as in this post. That said, Lionheart will eventually regain his body - even Saladin needs sleep. Just a case of when...

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Fri Sep 23 2011, 11:15

The Vanguard

Admin wrote: One of the vessels in space nearby, the 'Odin', had the cloning technology program up and running.

Saladin, got up, wondering what expertise might be needed to get onto the Odin, if he took the risk and went alone, would the others follow? Could he just persuade them to go to that one... He doubted it. He'd always worked alone, he was unique in his kind and so he knew it was up to him once again.

Moving swiftly, but not so as to draw attention to himself, he slipped out, going downstairs as many of the others did, to find a means to get across to the other ship.

OOC:

Ok unless stopped Saladin will either teleport across, or shuttle it, you mentioned Bentham having to do that so I guess there are some sort of short range transportation here, I'll take that and go to the Odin, trying to find a way in that hopefully doesn't contain any nasty Bentham surprises.

We'll play Saladin as the lone wolf, I think he'd find it hard to know how even to go about asking for help. And more than likely he'd think that they'd only refuse, making him look foolish and even harder to get what he wanted. So in going alone, I think he is still trying to do the right thing - as he sees it. After all that parting comment from Guillotine, only proved how both ought to have their own bodies back.

With that in mind he might take a few Skralls with him, to help with mechanical assistance or getting him into the ship, without setting off any booby traps etc.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Fri Sep 23 2011, 12:12

THE VANGUARD

"You know," Putty says out of Anyman's mouth, "I too was experimented on by the Nazis. Cast aside as a failure and left to be incinerated. I think I came out of it with a better reason for living than most. Revenge against them ... and all who believe like them. I will partner with you if you too want the same kind of revenge and to help ... our people. We may never be just like them again but we are still them deep inside of us."
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  smaug Fri Sep 23 2011, 23:10

"That may be true old boy but think how strong its made you as a person not just in body" sentinel replied patting anyman on the back

"We must find a way to get you free my friend" he added looking all about for the controls "Blast....I'll never understand this technology, anyman if you would be so kind. And what do we call you anyway and how do we get you free from that chamber?" he asked there new snake like ally

smaug

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 24 2011, 10:03

The Vanguard

OOC Saladin can split into his own thread if need be - depends on what the others do. For now...

Anyman declared that he would partner the strange green creature inside the tube. Guillotine shrugged and moved over to a control panel. "Alright, but until it proves itself..." she pressed a button and the tube slid down into the floor, allowing the creature to ooze free!

Spilling onto the floor, the ooze puddle (OOC it's sexless now, part of the change that's been wrought on it) suddenly changed and morphed, becoming more humanlike, in response to the looks the Vanguard gave it. "is my form now more... acceptable?"

World War II - The Vanguard Issue #4 - The Battle Of Britain! - Page 8 Image2

OOC I know who he looks like Razz The Vanguard has a new team member. I can run him as an NPC or one of you guys can take him on. His powers are pretty basic - some stretching, shape changing (able to mimic objects and people, but there will always be a part - a green glow or tinge - that gives it away if someone is sharp eyed.) and a limited form of phasing/dispersal, less effective than the standard version but allowing it to go through small gaps. However, it's main power is mimicry. With a touch it can copy the physical attributes and powers of whomever it touches (must be a living creature) and can (optional) take on the appearance of that mimicked creature too.I will more clearly define the power, but its HTC/HTK remain at 50 apiece, regardless of the targets HTC/HTK, so the original would/should be able to beat it. In time it will gain the ability to pick/choose physical powers rather than copy all from one character, so it could have Lionhearts Agility and speed, Anchors Strength, Anymans stretching, Frostbites tough skin, Sentinels metal morphing, but for now, it's just a copy straight over of all physical powers and stats.

"What do you call me?" asked the new ally. It pondered, then shrugged. "If a name is important, then perhaps you should be the ones to choose it for me. Aside from the language I speak - yours - I have little in common with my former race. I feel distanced, alone, but I will fight and give my life if needed to free the world you call Earth from the grip of evil the Nazis would enclose it in."

=========

Slipping away into the shadows, Saladin sped off...

He looked about in the maze of corridors, then cursed. He'd have to search the whole ship!

'Not so!' said King inside him. 'I want rid of you too! Go down that corridor and turn left. You may have to break through the door unless you want to spend time cracking the lock'

Saladin smiled, then sped off. Moments later he prised the door open and entered a room with a number of circular pads on the floor (OOC star trek style) Moving to a console, Saladin paused, staring at the myriad controls. "King?" he muttered. "If you want out... help me! Which..."

He heard a mental sigh inside, then the right sequence of buttons to press was revealed to him (OOC as if a hologram overlay). Having set the coordinates for transportation to the 'Odin' he heard King inside again 'You need another person to operate this. There's no...'

Saladin laughed "You still do not know the extent of your power King! I can use telekinesis, or do... THIS!"

He activated the machine then sped across to the teleportation pad! With a bright flash and shimmer, he was gone!

=========

Over the comms/ear pieces the the team wore, they heard Spartan speak

"Scans show someone just transported from your vessel to one of the other ships!" said Spartan. "Who... it was Lionheart!"

Frostbite and the others looked at one another. Anchor growled "He's been actin' weird fer a while now. We should go drag his sorry a..."

"No time!" said Spartan. "Scans show all of the other ships are 'waking up' - the effects of the Neural bomb are wearing off!"

The team looked at one another. They had a choice - go drag Saladin back - if they could and have to battle through ships worth of foes, possibly, or leave the PSI Agent to his fate and trust that he could get himself out of the mess he'd put himself in!

Guillotine shook her head "He's mad! He wants to transfer his mind into another body! There are two of them in there - Saladin and Lionheart. I can see what he wants to do, but the risks..."

Spartan added to that "We're transporting supplies over now. It'll be another couple of minutes before the transfer is complete. By then the ships out there will be operational!"

Anchor shook his head. "Fool! He's made his bed..."

Fastback moved forward "He's a team mate!"

The Alien spoke "Surely the needs of the many, out weigh the needs of the few, or the one? I do not know this 'Saladin' man, but I have a ... feeling ... about the power you all wield. His glow was the brightest, though three of you have a strange aura. I cannot understand it, and it... frightens me. That said, the Saladin man glowed the brightest. Perhaps he will prevail..."

Spartan called out again "Clock's ticking gents! Decide! Go after Saladin, or cut our losses and get out of here, otherwise we might all go down with him!"

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Sat Sep 24 2011, 10:12

The Vanguard

Admin wrote:Spartan called out again "Clock's ticking gents! Decide! Go after Saladin, or cut our losses and get out of here, otherwise we might all go down with him!"

OOC: Frostbite will go with the party decision, it would be too easy for me to say we go for Saladin.Lionheart and too self serving. I think this is a genuine possible course of action that will let Lionheart and Saladin be free of one another and also make two agents as powerful as one another. Or at least that is what I hope. Saladin is ruthless and sometimes reckless in the pursuit of his goals, but he wants Bentham and Trowers stopped, they're the architects behind Hitlers rise to power and so he wants to get them. Something that Lionheart may have talked about in a quiet moment between missions a for a nano second a lifetime ago ;-)

As for the thread splitting, that would be best, if the party leave him to his own devices, but it should be born in mind Lionheart is very much a part of Saladin and if you loose Saladin to Trowers and Bentham, it will make matters worse as he'll clone thousands of agents like Lionheart to fight for the Nazi's.

In any case Saladin, with King's help will set about trying to make the Odin go back to sleep, using gas if he can by hacking into the main computer system having obtained a breathing mask on the way to opps.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Sat Sep 24 2011, 13:56

THE VANGUARD

"What do you call me?" asked the new ally. It pondered, then shrugged. "If a name is important, then perhaps you should be the ones to choose it for me. Aside from the language I speak - yours - I have little in common with my former race. I feel distanced, alone, but I will fight and give my life if needed to free the world you call Earth from the grip of evil the Nazis would enclose it in."

"Well, If I am Anyman and we partner up, why don't you be NoMan," Anyman suggests. "And if things work out correctly, you will wind up being their Number Two on the Nazis' Most Wanted List."

Spartan called out again "Clock's ticking gents! Decide! Go after Saladin, or cut our losses and get out of here, otherwise we might all go down with him!"

"Do we have a working shuttle to get me and my new partner and ... one other volunteer down to that death camp," Anyman asks. "If we do, I propose we split up. Saladin may have made his own bed but the problem is that that bed actually belongs to Lionheart and we won't leave HIM behind! My team will take the shuttle and the rest of you go after Lionheart and help him out. If we don't have a spare shuttle, then we go after Lionheart."
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 24 2011, 18:06

OOC If all in favour of Anymans plan (saying that, as no.2 after Frostbite, there's only really frosty who can say no or maybe to it anyway I guess) just let me know the team split (Anyman wants NoMan with him and one more) and I'll split into two threads for the next sessions. Don't worry, we're getting to the Battle of Britain, but this issue will be the larger side of 'epic' size... And I haven't forgotten you'd not gotten a boost/exp raise from last issue either, so all you have to do is survive to the end of this one to get a nice bonus... Easier said than done, mind... Over to y'all. Proposed new look for NoMan, stats to follow later:

World War II - The Vanguard Issue #4 - The Battle Of Britain! - Page 8 No_Man
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum