The Vanguard Play by Post Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, new players and old!

+5
smaug
dunecat
Steeple_jackuk
DavidMcMahon
Admin
9 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Welcome, new players and old! - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome, new players and old!

Post  Steeple_jackuk Sat Mar 02 2013, 08:55

Wow so much to take in.

Ok Paul firstly I am loving the changes to Frostbite, particularly the scientist and Scholar, that fills well. As regards the Frostbite option. My only worry with this, is how much it will effect my own team mates and civilians. Because if to switch it on and off takes too long, I don't imagine myself using it too much for the sake of others. However if we could either a) change the distance others are effected by - so that I can retract it to touch only or have it as an aura otherwise, then that would work. b) or if in combat/game time switching it on and off is negligible then in both instances I see the downsides as being manageable.

As regards Charisma and all that - emm, yeah not sure I am following the argument that well, it seems that if you've got one stat higher than the other you can use the best. But if using a high Charisma alone would be better, then lets drop the skill and increase the stat. If lowering the stat but increasing the skill, is cheaper then lets go that route. But to be honest whatever you thinks best.

As regards to Frostbot, well he has developed into his own character, if you want to just take it back a step and have him as a living computer within me (perhaps how I got the scientist part of my skill set) and we put XP into making him fully realised down the road so be it. I think we fudged Frostbot along the way. His being able to get inside computers, leave me and act independent was something that sort of just happened story wise and grew from there. So to be fair, I can appreciate its not strictly a game thing anyway.

Otherwise I am happy with Frostbite, he is the longest running hero of the whole team, after all. So it follows that he might have some more complicated history to resolve in the new rules.

Powers I had we haven't taken care off are strength, body armour (thick skin). With the Frostbite power we might have substituted the later and depending on how effective energy blast is (or it might be how often I roll badly and gimp myself using it) we might find I need an effective fall back option. But right now I am ready to play this and see how it works out in reality. I think we need some danger room or something to start knocking out the rough edges.

One other thing - can someone explain combat time in DC heroes/BoH? In GH I am very familiar with time, I just want to get an idea for what actions can be performed and responses with the powers I've got. So if energy blast is the one major action (with same moving/talking/picking something up) I can do I've got some idea of how and when to use it. But if it needs constitutes a turn doing nothing whilst it 'warms up' and next turn you get to use it, (like a mage spending a turn to cast stuff) but I end up wasting it because an attack gimps me, then I'd want to know about that first. So can we just run through some of that.

Thanks

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  deeyin Sat Mar 02 2013, 09:59

Admin, I have sent my character to you through PM. Please let me know what you think, and I can make changes as needed.

Frostbite, you do have the super strength and body armor. Those are reflected in your ability scores. You have a str of 8, which means you can lift up to 6 tons.
And with a body of 10, you are immune to most conventional weaponry, unelss they are able to get a critical or extremely lucky shot in. But you can on average resist even high-caliber military weapons with ease.

You should not hurt any of us if you have frostbite power activated. It can be felt up to 40' away, but not to a damaging extent. We would all just be cold. It only does damage if you are touched. So, on hot days, we would want to keep you close by for comfort, but would not shake hands to say hello. Unless it says so in the power description, or unless you have a limitation, powers do not need a round to warm up. You can use them immediately the round you choose to activate or use them. The only exceptions I can think of are Continuum Control and Dumb Luck (sort of). So, you can flip on and off the power as you wish and it is available immediately.

For time, each round is 4 seconds. And in that round, you can perform 2 automatic actions and 1 dice action. Moving is an automatic action (usually), an attack is a dice action, talking is usually an automatic action (a few words is a free action and does not count, an inspiring speech is an auto action), lifting something inanimate that is your strength or less in AP weight is an automatic action, and most powers are designated as automatic or dice actions. So Frostbite could, in one turn, activate his frostbite power (since it is an automatic power), fly 8 APs of distance (about a quarter mile) to engage the enemy, and then attack the foe with an energy blast or an ice production attack.

I hope that helps!

Last edited by deeyin on Sat Mar 02 2013, 10:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification on talking)

deeyin
Street Level: Vigilante

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Sat Mar 02 2013, 10:31

deeyin wrote:I hope that helps!

Wow does it ever, I had no idea of relative scales and stuff. 8 sounds quiet low, but I appreciate that the scale doubles each point and humans are around 2, so its just adjusting. As regards to the combat rounds, again wow, didn't realise flight 8 could get me so far in under 4 seconds! Man we are in a different league.

And also thanks for the clarity on the Frostbite power. That helps a lot, so Paul I think Frostbite is exactly where I'd like him to be.

Thanks again

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 03 2013, 00:47

Dee - you know what? I reckon you're right about the Charisma, so that's what we'll do - stick with Infl/Aura if you don't have Charisma. Linking makes sense if you have low aura, but otherwise a decent Influence and reasonable Aura will do the same or better job as Charisma.

With regards Martial Arts, that's not a skill someone without can use. Anyone can swing a punch or take a kick, but to do so with the correct form, timing and application requires training and reactions. With regards the split stat I think it's kind of what has been done with Mutants and Masterminds - Agility, Fighting and Dexterity, actually a 3 stat split. Anyway, it's a moot point, I wanted an opinion, got one, am happy Smile

Dave - Charisma will free up a few (52) points. Give me a clue as to how you'd like them spending. Suggestions:

Extra point on Dex (16pts) and Flight goes up to 9 as well or 10 (48pts) and Flight to 10 as well. The AP system is quite clever. Take a look at page 180 in the DC Heroes book. Shows Benchmark AP tables and Upper limit tables. Take your speed (8APs flight) and add 10 (which is the value for 1 hour of time) and you can see how far Frosty flies in an hour (473mph flat out on the upper limit chart). If you went for 10 Dex it'd bump up to just short of 2000mph. Frostbite never struck me as being fantastically agile though so how about...

Another point on Str (26 points) which boosts Icing and Frostbite as well (to 9).

Body could go up (24 pts to 11, 48 to 12) and Dee is right (again). You don't need a power to be bulletproof, your Body covers that nicely. Guns generally have a 4-6 Effect value, against your resistance value of 10, so it's not something to worry about.

OR...

Play around with the points to make him less useless against Fire, or perhaps give him another drawback to make him less vulnerable.

OR

Add a power or skill, advantage, more wealth...

We have a couple of issues to tweak and change as required, and any earned Hero Points will be kept.

Right, I'll get an introduction post in to set the scene, then start on the first issues later on today (sunday morning 0047 at the moment)

Cheers, Paul
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://darkeningshadows.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 03 2013, 02:20

Before I hit the sack, check out Story So Far. I've tried to write it in such a way that new players don't have to re-read any of the old game thread and get a brief history of the world as we know it. It will be expanded upon and the plan is to build up the game world so that the names and people mean something rather than be faceless types who you knock across a parking lot.

Once you've read that, if you want to ask any questions by putting yourselves in the role of the gathered bureaucrats who Prof. Soames is addressing, post them in here and I will write up the question and the answer in the Background thread...

Right, I need to go to bed (02.20! Arggh!)

Later, Paul
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Sun Mar 03 2013, 03:12

A couple of days ago a Farmer came across a crashed aeroplane in his field. An aeroplane dating back to World War II. Except the carbon dating shows that it flew days ago, not decades, and the bullet holes in the thing were recent. More than that, we're not sure quite how it got to a field in Bristol seeing as the wings had been torn off and were nowhere to be found... The metal superstructure has some interesting properties too, if you refer to your briefing pack on page 76 you will see the Metallurgical report and spectral analysis show that..."

So...So...Sneaky!!!! Razz

So soon we will find out where they others appeared and where they disappeared to. Putty/Anyman never made it across the border between worlds, casulty of the War. However, a new man appears who seems to have many of his powers but nothing else about him is the same.

Getting PSYCHED!!!!!!11 I love you
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  smaug Sun Mar 03 2013, 08:46

Dam right I'm psyched too.

Marvel civil war/watchmen elements

Its good to be back to street fighting again, don't get me wrong the occasional galaxy scrap was good but so much hung in the balance. I mean if the X men had full on universe wars every day I think they would have gone mental and no one wants a bat sh*t crazy prof X he would lobotomize everyone with just a thought.

I'm pumped, lets start saving the day

smaug
Class 4 Hero (Powerful Superhuman)
Class 4 Hero (Powerful Superhuman)

Back to top Go down

Post  deeyin Sun Mar 03 2013, 14:17

hello all,

Here are a few more comments.

SJ, I am happy it helped! Yes, the doubling makes one quickly increase in power very quickly, but the elegance of the system still allows characters of varying levels to play together in a cohesive manner, while still respecting their differences. Still, it does take getting used to.

Admin, I am very happpy to hear that about the Charisma.
With regards to martial arts, what you say is true, but someone with a Dex of 9 will still defeat a martial artist of 5 almost every time. Very Happy Martial arts after all does not represent any formal training, but could simply be someone exceptionally good at hand to hand combat, as noted in the description. Other than the initiative bonus, in DC Heroes, it does not grant the ability to do something that a normal person cannot do, since it is just a substitute for AV, EV, OV, or RV. BoH adds the techniques though that can only be used by someone with the martial arts still, as well as the will-focused linking.

I read the story so far section. If I understand it correctly, it seems that the world had had the past change so that Germany dominated, thehn the heroes fixed things so it went back to normal, although there are echoes of people still remembering German, and some other changes, such as the power levels of the heroes? Am I essentially reading this correctly? I am certain there is more backstory or significance to the plane David mentions that I am not understanding though. Laughing

Oh, on the sentient computer program, I asked my husband for his thoughts.
His view was that if it is a part of him, and does not get lost, or ever be held hostage by villains, then something like a pet or sidekick is not quite right. Sidekick especially so, since it does not mirror the hero, and the cost break is high because of that. Pet does not fit so much either, since it goes beyond animal abilities.

He was against just handling it as a higher int and the power, since it would require the heroes auto and dice actions to use, something a seperate thing would not require, but he said that could be handled with a miscellaneous advantage as well as a drawback of some sort if the program was lost or virused.

He did not much care for a gadget if it could not be removed at all, or be taken away at all, such as if the person was unconscious, since most gadgets can be removed if the person is unconscious, even if they are designated as not Taken Away. However, if the abilities of the program cannot be increased by hero points and have to be increased solely through gadgetry, then he said that is a fair enough balance, and could be handled in this manner.

His view though was just to treat it as a miscellaneous advantage, similar to Pet or Sidekick, and then give it a cost break of 1/2 to no break depending on how useful, available, and obedient it is. If it cannot be removed, lost, held hostage, is obedient to what Frostbite wishes, and can act on its own to help him without using up any of his actions for a turn, then it probably does not need a cost break. On the other hand, if it has a mind of its own, is excessively literal to the point of error like a computer program, or keeps him awake at night because it will not be quiet when he tries to sleep, or something similar, then it should have a cost break.

However, when I mentioned this to him, I did not know the program could leave him and travel about. So, that might modify things a bit.

Those were just some thoughts, but you might have already come up with your decision.

As for me, I am looking forward to this, and to interacting with everyone! Very Happy

deeyin

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Sun Mar 03 2013, 14:34

I read the story so far section. If I understand it correctly, it seems that the world had had the past change so that Germany dominated, thehn the heroes fixed things so it went back to normal, although there are echoes of people still remembering German, and some other changes, such as the power levels of the heroes? Am I essentially reading this correctly? I am certain there is more backstory or significance to the plane David mentions that I am not understanding though.

Oh, on the sentient computer program, I asked my husband for his thoughts.
His view was that if it is a part of him, and does not get lost, or ever be held hostage by villains, then something like a pet or sidekick is not quite right. Sidekick especially so, since it does not mirror the hero, and the cost break is high because of that. Pet does not fit so much either, since it goes beyond animal abilities.

Yeah, what is mentioned is the previous game where we had a Crisis of Infinite Earths kind of thing. And after saving the world, the whole world turned against us and we had to flee to a new Earth, where this new game is being started. Or some kind of multi-body power for Frostbot.

As to Frostbot, I think he should be some kind of sidekick since he can operate by himself, even taking over a robot body, as he did in the previous game, and working/fighting.
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Sun Mar 03 2013, 19:22

Ok Paul depending on how you want to handle Frostbot, which we could spend the points on, sorting out so that its fair. I am happy for points to be spent on it. Maybe, for the present time, Frostbot is 'locked in' to me. It might be that, this necessary restriction (till such a time as we can upgrade it) is necessary.

If you think spending the 52 points on Frostbot will upgrade it suitable so as to make it points well spent, then lets go for it. If not, lets keep Frostbot 'locked in' for the time being, a complication from the jump forward in time etc, and instead use the points onto Str, as that best fits with the character as per GH rules.

Dee, Dave has hit the nail on the head, by all means feel free to read through the posts (however that might take some time), but the way we left our prior timeline, was that some Nazi affiliated Villains, were able to assemble some magic, and tec to change the time line, by transporting themselves back in time. With their power, Hitler was winning WW2, and our time, as we knew it was transformed. We then went back in time, and spent a long time in WW2 fighting Hitler, his forces and unbeknownst to us many other folk who also jumped on the bandwagon of Nazi dictator as a cover for their own ends.

We ended things, but then had a even bigger problem, in that the sentient beings who shared our bodies, and with whom we share their power, are constantly trying to break down our resistance so as to make us do what pleases them (devourer) however various counterparts from other possible worlds (hence the Crisis meta narrative Dave mentioned) hadn't faired so well they had given into the dark side and formed a creature, comprised of one time vanguard heroes. This being - the Devourer, we managed to defeat (but that does not do any justice to the mega adventure we undertook to do it) but in the process lost our own sentient shadow beings as well.

A magical gate was opened so that we and several of our allies, could escape this time line, despite defeating the Devourer, we and the beings who shared our bodies, were considered too great a threat to civilisation. Our being around was becoming a sore point, so we jumped and the chance to escape back to our 'own' time line. However we are not sure exactly if we've jumped back to that we left unanswered when the time line was first altered, so much that may not be what it once was before we jumped back - including ourselves.

Hope that helps.

Sj

Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 04 2013, 09:25

Dave pretty much nails it Smile Start watching for 1st issues around dinnertime today (12.30 on) when the little one is in bed Smile Ryan is still tweaking his character, but I have the core of it and know what he can do. I need to look at Haunt (think there is something you wanted to tweak David? Charisma probably, it's been a couple of days.) Jamat/Jason wanted to join in this game so I'll be helping him cook up a character. With 6 players I declare the game full!

So long as everyone understands that the game *will* slow down when it reaches the group stage, we may have to come to an agreement that allows us to keep the story going - some players can post every day, others every couple of days. That's fine, but anything longer than that will stall the game. Also we'll have to keep posts down (in the group game) to a couple of paragraphs and description of action so as not to present players with walls of text when logging in to see what's been said or done. I'm guilty of that, so I'll be moderating myself!

Will also play about with posting format - how it looks and keeping tracking of characters scores, hero points and the like. There are three scores (Body, Mind, Spirit) to track, plus Hero Points. Sounds easy but I know (from experience) it can be easy to lose track when hard drives die, for instance...

Anyway, watch the boards from dinnertime on and bookmark your individual threads when you get chance, for email alerts.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Mon Mar 04 2013, 10:00

Admin wrote:Dave pretty much nails it Smile Start watching for 1st issues around dinnertime today (12.30 on) when the little one is in bed Smile Ryan is still tweaking his character, but I have the core of it and know what he can do. I need to look at Haunt (think there is something you wanted to tweak David? Charisma probably, it's been a couple of days.) Jamat/Jason wanted to join in this game so I'll be helping him cook up a character. With 6 players I declare the game full!

So long as everyone understands that the game *will* slow down when it reaches the group stage, we may have to come to an agreement that allows us to keep the story going - some players can post every day, others every couple of days. That's fine, but anything longer than that will stall the game. Also we'll have to keep posts down (in the group game) to a couple of paragraphs and description of action so as not to present players with walls of text when logging in to see what's been said or done. I'm guilty of that, so I'll be moderating myself!

Will also play about with posting format - how it looks and keeping tracking of characters scores, hero points and the like. There are three scores (Body, Mind, Spirit) to track, plus Hero Points. Sounds easy but I know (from experience) it can be easy to lose track when hard drives die, for instance...

Anyway, watch the boards from dinnertime on and bookmark your individual threads when you get chance, for email alerts.

A can't wait. Yes you make a good point about the group thread, it depends on what people can 'ordinarily' manage. Because the extraordinary isn't something any of us can account for, if and when it comes along.

Certainly I think we should agree that everyone post in a group thread no less then 1/2 days and if that is too much either to shout , so we know, you don't get left behind or opt for making less regular appearances in group threads.

As for tracking, I prefer (from a practical point of view and to decrease your workload Paul - especially with multiple threads) to just list those stats at the top or in the text if and where they change or at the end. So that going into a fight or number crunching post the data is always front and centre. Especially for folk like me who are hard of thinking Wink and for whom numbers and rules even aren't my strong point.

Ok will keep any eye out for tonight's posts, all being well.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  deeyin Mon Mar 04 2013, 14:48

Thank you all for the clarification and expansion on what has happened. It has helped quite a bit, and I have much more context for the story and your characters now. And I am happy to hear you are now shadow being free. cheers

I understand the thoughts about frequency of posting. I am generally fine every other day or so, and should be able to maintain that pace, perhaps more. However, do not let me hold you up. If I miss an action or two, I will not complain. We will just presume one of her drawbacks kicked in. Very Happy

What I might have an issue with is keeping the length of the post down. I can be rather verbose at times, and if I am feeling especially introspective, then there might be a lot to say. but I would not type it if I did not think it worthwhile. So, I will try to be succinct, but I cannot truly promise that I will always be. And on that note, a wall of text from someone else does not bother me. Presumably they had something to say, even if it is simply an insight into their character, and thus, it is appreciated.

For tracking, I am fine however you would like to do so. I keep a copy of my character sheets on my desktop, and a paper copy as well, and update them as things go, so I should not lose track of Kyoko's current status. But for your benefit, I agree with SJ, perhaps you would want to list current scores at the beginning or end of a post, like you do in the Marvel DC board? It would only need to be done for abilities that have been lowered. There is no reason to list Mind if nobody has had any injury to it, for instance, and Body does not need to be listed until it is lowered from an attack. That would lessen the amount of detail that had to be posted. Hero points should probably be listed though, since they are a varible statistic.

I will look forward to the start threads! Smile

deeyin

Back to top Go down

Post  dunecat Mon Mar 04 2013, 20:17

I'd second that we should keep the same format from the other game. I like having my current RV stats and HP up at the top of things related to me directly. Also, for the background info section I'd love some clarification on how magic fits into the setting as it's a heavy focus for my character. Cool I'm stoked about getting started up with this as well Exclamation

dunecat
Class 2 Hero (Low level superhuman)

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 05 2013, 00:46

Apologies Ryan - have run out of time and need to hit the sack - been posting solid for 3+ hours! Yours is the next update I'll do, hopefully everyone will get an update tomorrow and Jamat/Jason I'll have a good luck at your concept and see what I can come up with you so as to get you going.

Cheers all,

Paul

Post Scriptum: Haven't forgotten about the Lore Knights - they'll be picked up again in the next couple of days...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Tue Mar 05 2013, 01:29

Just seeing if my new avatar looks decent.
Too small for detail?
Hmm
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  deeyin Tue Mar 05 2013, 12:53

Dunecat, magic fits wherever I am. I have the power! Laughing

But to be more serious, I am also a bit curious as to the status of magic. I am assuming that superpowers are known, based on the background information. But how is magic looked at? Is it considered just like another power, perhaps considered more or less accessible? Is it feared, disbelieved, or something else? Are magical beings known to exist by the public at large?

David, the avatar looks fine. Very clever use!

I see SJ is playing two characters. Is anyone else playing multiple heroes?

deeyin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 05 2013, 20:48

I'll put more background information in for the game with regards how superheroes and villains, aliens, magic and the supernatural are viewed, as well as the political situation of the world and I'll have semi regular updates in the form of a newspaper dropping hints of future possible adventures.

The offer has long been open to anyone (in the previous game) to run a second character if they so wish, but with 5 definite and a 6th (possible) player I've pretty much settled on the numbers we have at the moment. If anyone drops I'll open the invitation again for a player to take on a second role.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 05 2013, 20:49

David - is that Moon Knight knock off your character now? (Aside from the cowboy hat it could be Moon Knight - or rather vice versa as I'm sure that character came first). You might come in for a bit of stick from cheeky supervillains about that hat Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 05 2013, 20:53

Oh, and before I forget:

Steeple_jackUK - Dave - plays Lionheart and Frostbite (and Jade Hood in the Lore Knights game)
DavidMcMahon - David - plays The Haunt (and Stonefist in the Lore Knights game)
Smaug - Ross - plays Silver Sentinel
Deeyin - Dee - plays Kyoko
Dunecat - Ryan - plays Stormbreaker
Jamat - Jason - plays to be determined

And I'm Paul (Admin - I should maybe have picked a more interesting name and will get round to changing the Avatar, but have had it for 3+ years...)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Tue Mar 05 2013, 21:10

David - is that Moon Knight knock off your character now? (Aside from the cowboy hat it could be Moon Knight - or rather vice versa as I'm sure that character came first). You might come in for a bit of stick from cheeky supervillains about that hat

Actually, it is the Ghost Rider, a Western Character from ME Magazines, first published in the 1950s. If the emails I sent you with the huge attachments went through, then you got the first three issues of that comic in your email box. Stan Lee, who wrote for the character, stole the character for Marvel Comics, not remembering it wasn't a Marvel character. cyclops

Moon Knight came about twenty years later. Very Happy

AC Comics also took the character and because Marvel was claiming the name the Ghost Rider, changed his name to the Haunted Horseman or something like that.

And wait until I get lots of xp and decide to fire "spirit bullets" out of the six-shooters and see how cheeky they get then!!!! affraid
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Tue Mar 05 2013, 23:21

Somehow <Insert Name> knew his arrival, finding the sword (before anyone else knew about it) and bonding with the sentient weapon meant he would have to fulfil some higher purpose. He suspected the Professors death was the first step down that road…

To misquote another hero's mystic writing on his hammer:

The side of the Sword carries the inscription "Whosoever holds this Sword, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Stormbringer!"

Twisted Evil
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 05 2013, 23:35

Welcome, new players and old! - Page 3 Gh_R1p00fc
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 05 2013, 23:35

Let me know if that's too big - will shrink if need be Shocked
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dunecat Tue Mar 05 2013, 23:38

I wont lie, I stole some inspiration from Thor when making the character. Initially it was an attempt to build a character like you might get out of DnD. Lots of Item based power. That turned out to be a headache with ALL those artifacts though.

As for the post Paul. It looks good if we're covering some history. I was planning to keep a lot of the history from the other game and simply advance his career further. At this point however he's not only recovered the weapon, I see him having battled some supernatural foes and started a limited study of sorcery. Specifically all the powers he has listed with fatiguing and no AV are intended as 'spells' rather then powers. The post you set up would work wonderfully for something like a '5 years previously' introduction. Or to keep more of it and the potential to merge directly into other peoples posts he could be back for another dig at the professors request. Just some thoughts. I sent a more updated character build via PM.

Also, his name is Alex Sunderland. Smile

dunecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next