The Vanguard Play by Post Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jade Hood and Stone Fist Issue #4 Imperilled in India!

3 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Jade Hood and Stone Fist Issue #4 Imperilled in India! - Page 5 Empty Re: Jade Hood and Stone Fist Issue #4 Imperilled in India!

Post  DavidMcMahon Sun Feb 24 2013, 09:52

"Um ... silly question," Stone Fist reluctantly asks, turning beet red, "but if time travel was a one way trip for you ... um ... why don't you just find someone else who has even partial genes or whatever you are looking for ... and ... um ... marry him and have lots of kids and pass the genes down through history that way? Instead of samples that may or may not survive in a time capsule. And if there are more women in your group, have them do the same?"

He turns at goes to admire that painting on the wall after that, even if there is no painting on the wall.

"And we didn't work with Bloot, we stopped him from experimenting on a bunch of bums and killing most of them," he muttered into the wall. "We are trying to fight for Truth and Justice with our abilities."
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Jade Hood and Stone Fist Issue #4 Imperilled in India! - Page 5 Empty Re: Jade Hood and Stone Fist Issue #4 Imperilled in India!

Post  Steeple_jackuk Sun Feb 24 2013, 11:01

DavidMcMahon wrote:"And we didn't work with Bloot, we stopped him from experimenting on a bunch of bums and killing most of them," he muttered into the wall. "We are trying to fight for Truth and Justice with our abilities."

Jade Hood looked from his embarrassed friend to the woman.
"What you say, if it is true, sounds far fetched even for us!" Jade Hood offered with the shadow of a wry grin on his face.
"Nonetheless we have found both enemies and allies in unexpected places. I suspect my friend would agree with me, that we cannot determine your trustworthiness on good words alone. You can help us and we can then see what is what. Right now we have come here because we are following some leads. But so far we've not been getting too far. However this ability to turn invisible would be of great use to us."

OOC: I guess like the Doc, she might have only a limited ability to turn us invisible (one belt or device etc) but maybe she can offer other things, like what information she might have discovered whilst searching unnoticed? If she has any clues to what and whom is behind what is going on here etc?

Sj

Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 06 2013, 00:53

Speaking to Stone Fist, Dr Yin isn't the slightest bit embarrassed. "You carry the gene, the genetic code that is required to create superhuman beings in a 100% reliable way and without creating monsters. If it means bearing your children, I am prepared to do that!"

She said, holding her chin up high and looking defiant. "But I am a scientist. By the time my... our descendants are born in the far future their bloodline will have mingled with dozens of others, and your genetic code diluted. There will be something of your code remaining, but probably not enough to ensure the survival of the human race!"

To Jade Hood she shrugged "If the fate of the human race rested on being able to sweet talk a man from your distant past into helping you when dozens of others have a similar mission but different agenda, what would you do? I need to ensure - by any means possible - your cooperation. That meant knocking you out with the gas. I followed you here using the stealth technology which warps light fields around my body. However, I believe the humans in this building are or have been referring to a creature which is not of this time or planet."

"That can only mean one thing. The Aliens in the future found out about the plan to change time and sent their own operatives to stop the salvation of the human race! The other factions are too wrapped up in their own agendas - I believe - to do what needs to be done. You must survive long enough for me to study your genetic code and send the details through time via a ... time capsule if you will."

She looked sheepish then. "A fancy word for burying the details in a box and hoping someone in the far future digs them up. I have a plan for that, but it involves the creation of a secret society entrusted to that end and that alone." Dr Yin frowned and sighed. "Thus far I have located and followed you, failed to capture the man I seek and in turn been subdued. Plus I have discovered that other human factions have come from the future and found that the salvation of humanity is a less noble goal than setting themselves up as rich men and women, despots, tyrants and world leaders. And to top it all off, I believe that aliens from the future, who have already crushed humanity save for a few resisting groups, have come into the past to thwart my, and other groups plans. The nature of time travel is chaotic. One cannot merely target a certain point in time and go to it. Instead you will go to an alternate time line and many of the events in your own time will not come to pass! I can state, however, that I and all the other s from the future have come directly into our own past because we followed a fixed trail, something rare and hard to find, but once set up easy to follow."

She could see her words were washing over the pair like waves on rocks at the beach.

"For now, I will offer my aid if you in turn consider my request. I believe that the presence of Aliens in this time might be catastrophic and make all my efforts worthless. To that end I... we... should investigate this place further and find out what the people here know. Agreed?"

"As a show of good faith I will reconfigure my invisibility technology to encompass both of you if you stay close to me. You cannot use it - everything from the future is keyed to my individual DNA in order to... " she saw the looks again. "Let's just say it works for me and no one else, in order that were I to lose it or perish, the technology would be worthless to anyone else..."

Jade Hood turned.

OOC Perception check roll 6,6 and 8,2 (22, success)

More than one person was coming, and getting close to the door outside!

Dr Yin saw Jade Hoods reaction, and offered one last chance "Accept my aid, and offer me yours if I prove myself, and you will vanish from sight, with me! If you do not, we will all be discovered, and the people who have come from the future shall be warned that others have followed them, and the one everyone seeks is here in this building, right now!" She didn't add that the people heading to the room would likely not have a clue about any of this...

OOC you have half a dozen sets of footprints on the way...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://darkeningshadows.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Wed Mar 06 2013, 07:46

Admin wrote:OOC you have half a dozen sets of footprints on the way...

Speaking quietly so that they could not be overheard, Jade Hood with a swift look to his friend nodded at teh woman from the future and said,"Ok for now, you'd best turn us all invisible, perhaps then we can find this alien, you mention and get to the bottom of matters here."

OOC: Once we are standing near her, I suggest we get over to one side, where we are less likely to be brushed against or noticed. If we are discovered I'll have a Shuriken ready to go, but concealed.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Wed Mar 06 2013, 12:02

Stone Fist nods his agreement.
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 12 2013, 21:43

The Doctor gave a slight smile, nodded, and ushered the pair closer to her.

The door opened and excited looking servants came in, expecting to find... well, someone, given they'd searched every room on this floor.

With half a dozen burly men in white servant uniforms stood around, suddenly there was a change of attitude in the room. The men stood aside as a fellow in a traditional Indian suit stepped into the room. His companion was beautiful, and looked bored as she glanced around.

Jade Hood and Stone Fist Issue #4 Imperilled in India! - Page 5 KhanJade Hood and Stone Fist Issue #4 Imperilled in India! - Page 5 8_10_2005_model

Invisible, Jade Hood and Stone Fist felt an uneasy feeling.

"Much ado about nothing. The party is over for us. We have what we came for." the man muttered. With a final glance about he turned and left the room...

The Servants followed and the invisible trio felt able (finally) to exhale. Who the man was, and his role in this strange affair, would presumably remain a mystery, for now.

OOC Continue searching through the Mansion and grounds for proof of this supposed Alien that the Doctor mentioned, or go back to the hotel to check on your friends? Or perhaps another plan... Sorry about the delay on this game by the way - if I get chance I will run a recap on what's going on (that the characters know about anyway).
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Wed Mar 13 2013, 11:16

"Do you know who that was," Stone Fist asked his companions. "Since you mentioned our friends at the hotel, do you think they have been attacked and are held here? How about the ... alien? Do we keep looking around or leave?"

He knew that they had set up a place to meet but wondered if they waited too long to leave the hotel.
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Wed Mar 13 2013, 11:22

DavidMcMahon wrote:"Do you know who that was," Stone Fist asked his companions. "Since you mentioned our friends at the hotel, do you think they have been attacked and are held here? How about the ... alien? Do we keep looking around or leave?"

He knew that they had set up a place to meet but wondered if they waited too long to leave the hotel.

OOC: All good point Dave, and yes please Paul a recap would be good. As we seem to be faced with a number of choices, not least of all, a) find the alien present, b) following these guys who've just walked in on us or at least who they are c) checking back with our friends.

Dave what do you think is best, I hate to leave our leads here, but if our captive professor here, knows about our friends then they might not be safe. Perhaps we ought to make sure they are more secure, move them to a new location, even out of the city etc. Otherwise we might be handicaped by the thought of their safety. And besides which if they are captured, it might be used as leverage against us. However, this might a moot point as they might already be captured, (we won't know until we check) and then we're forced to return here, with to try and pick up what might be a cold lead. Hmm, always tricky with mysterious to know which clues to follow and which are dead ends?

What do you think, Stay and find alien or leave and check friends. I am for checking for alien, if we cannot do it quickly (by which I mean we ought to have a deadline in mind) and then go to our friends.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 16 2013, 23:50

OOC Brief Recap - Thugee assassins attacked our heroes in their hotel. It seems that more than just Baron Bloot is aware of the incredible serum (made of various rare plants and compounds in a specific quantity of each otherwise the end result is a monster, like Bloot was). The heroes followed a retreating Thugee assassin to the Indian embassy in Cairo. There a house party is going on with various well to do types enjoying themselves as the Lore Knights sneak about looking for the connection between the assassins and this diplomatic embassy. However the plot twists when yet another faction surfaces, and the attack on Stone Fist makes him see enemies where friends stand. He manages to resist it and he and Jade Hood apprehend a Doctor from the future who reveals that there are a number of groups who have come into the past to get hold of what is in Stone Fists blood - the working serum.

More revelations - many of the factions who came back in time have cast their original mission aside and intend to make use of their future technology and knowledge to set themselves up as leaders and despots in this primitive time. In the future, an Alien invasion saw the Earth conquered and the plan had been to plant a seed in the past that saw humans evolve into superhumans, and thus be able to resist the invasion.

It has also been revealed that at least one alien has come into the past, and Dr Yin (the scientist who tried to capture Stone Fist) fears it may recruit human agents, possibly cultists who believe the Alien to be a god! Needless to say the Alien has brought its own knowledge and technology, and sewn legends about itself that some of the guests at this party believe will lead to unimaginable power and fortune. Dangerous times. The Lore Knights don't know who they can trust, who the enemy is, or where next to turn... save that their friends back at the Hotel may be in danger! Once more Mary Jameson, their Archaeological expert and resident damsel in distress may be victim to the foul forces that prey on the heroes strong sense of honour.

The heroes know another thing - a cult in India has been gathering samples of the serum for the creation of its own superhuman army and though they haven't uncovered conclusive evidence at this place, the evidence points to India as the next location to track down the Thugee cultists who attacked them.

Yes, I'll admit it's somewhat spaghetti like with all manner of twists and turns. I do have a goal in mind, but it is going to be a trek to get there.

Dr Yin looked uneasy. She chewed her lip.

"In my time there were a number of scientists across the world hidden in the underground resistance. That man we just saw may have been from my time. I wonder what it is he thinks he has?" She looked at Stone Fist. "You are the only person we have knowledge of who has transcended humankind to become 'more' though I suspect your mysticism training has made you more than a mere human" she added as an aside to Jade Hood.

The Lore Knights glanced at one another. Lara Lamont had been changed by Bloots experiment and exhibited amazing fire powers before the chaos that had seen Bloot taken down and Lara herself disappeared, presumed dead.

That left Stone Fist as the hope for the world of the future... or as a potential weapon for the dominance of mankind in the present!

OOC Options:

Continue to explore this grand house, now swarming with servants and guards OR
Get back to the hotel to check on Mary and the Doctor OR
Something else...

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Sun Mar 17 2013, 00:20

The Lore Knights glanced at one another. Lara Lamont had been changed by Bloots experiment and exhibited amazing fire powers before the chaos that had seen Bloot taken down and Lara herself disappeared, presumed dead.

That left Stone Fist as the hope for the world of the future... or as a potential weapon for the dominance of mankind in the present!

OOC Options:

Continue to explore this grand house, now swarming with servants and guards OR
Get back to the hotel to check on Mary and the Doctor OR
Something else...

ooc: Right now, I'm hoping she left the hotel just after us, as planned and got out of there before anyone else showed up, so I figure we will just have to see if she makes it to the spot we all said we would meet at, that cafe Stone Fist spotted. So investigate the house. Since we seem to be on the upper level, seem to be more promising to go to the basement and see if there are any hidden rooms there that might help us figure out what's going on.

DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Sun Mar 17 2013, 22:52

DavidMcMahon wrote:ooc: So investigate the house. Since we seem to be on the upper level, seem to be more promising to go to the basement and see if there are any hidden rooms there that might help us figure out what's going on.

Jade Hood turned to his friend, they'd gotten to know each other that a simple glance was enough to know what each was more or less thinking. "Its too good an opportunity to pass up checking this place. The confusion and certainly your invisibility will help us go down, checking possible signs of the alien..."

OOC: Assuming that we can maintain invisibility and anonymity as we pass around the corridors, hopefully we might have a decent chance on picking up on a lead or two, before we leave this place ...

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Sun Mar 17 2013, 23:03

OOC: Assuming that we can maintain invisibility and anonymity as we pass around the corridors, hopefully we might have a decent chance on picking up on a lead or two, before we leave this place ...

OOC: Why am I all of a sudden flashing onto the second Indiana Jones movie, where he goes to India? Secret passage in basement leads to caverns underneath where a death cult is performing a ritual, about to sacrifice a maiden? And we will have to take them all on, just the two of us. Why?????? alien
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Wed Mar 20 2013, 12:15

"We've tried the upper floors, let's see if there is a basement in this building. Maybe there we will find out clues," Stone Fist replies.
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Thu Mar 21 2013, 07:25

DavidMcMahon wrote:"We've tried the upper floors, let's see if there is a basement in this building. Maybe there we will find out clues," Stone Fist replies.

Acknowledging his friend's suggestion, Jade Hood indicates to the Doctor to head toward the door. Taking his time to listen and then look out, he moved into the corridor, carefully.

OOC: Lets head down, staying close to the invisible Doc so we remain invisible and see if we can find any cosy aliens...

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 22 2013, 15:10

The Doctor kept close to the two heroes as they moved through the mansion.

Sure enough, there was little of interest on the upper floors. The commotion of a *possible* intruder had been forgotten by the well to do party goers. The people who had been overhead were either elsewhere or had switched to more legitimate conversation. The invisibility worked as planned, though some party goers shuddered and glanced about due to that strange human instinct that told when one was being observed.

After going through the kitchens, a locked door led (presumably) to the lower floors where food and supplies were kept. The door didn't remain locked for long, and Stone Fist placed the crumpled metal on the floor out of sight inside the door. Inside, the three were able to drop the invisibility, with the Doctor breathing a sigh of relief. "The batteries on this thing wouldn't have held out much longer. I suggest we leave what remains for the way out." Stone Fist easily saw in the dark, and a long corridor had a number of doors to left and right. The first was revealed to bar a meat store, the next various vegetables, and so on.

"We're running out of places to look." sighed the Doctor. "I think we should get back and see if Wulfgang is where you left him. Though he represents a different faction from mine I would... compromise if our goals were ultimately the same."

There was a final door at the end of the corridor which hung from hinges. The light from a tiny handheld torch shone bright white in the Doctors hand. "We call them LEDs. Light emitting... never mind. Probably best not to mention. Provides better light than your alternative." Stone Fist glanced at a pack of matches in a shirt pocket.

The room inside was empty, dirty and smelled of rotting food. Broken boxes, empty cartons and wrappings, smashed crockery and other rubbish littered the floor. There were no doors in here.

The Doctor sighed. "I suppose we could go back, check the other rooms?"

The slam of a door from down the corridor suggested someone had come into the place, and the flicker of light on the walls suggested they were moving down the corridor!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Fri Mar 22 2013, 16:27

Admin wrote:The slam of a door from down the corridor suggested someone had come into the place, and the flicker of light on the walls suggested they were moving down the corridor!

Jade Hood moved with cat like grace, looking about he realised they only had the door, behind which to hide. Well that meant that it was probably time to grab someone to see if they could get any further information. Pointing to the Doctor he indicated that she should have her back to the door, looking at the wall. Stone Fist and He could 'hide' either side of the door, until the worker came through, and hopefully miss them as he saw the good Doctor. Then they could strike, grab the person to question them.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Fri Mar 22 2013, 17:39

Stone Fist nodded his agreement to the plan and took the other side of the door.
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 31 2013, 00:15

OOC Arggh my update rate for this has been lousy. Sorry chaps. Will endeavour to make sure I tack it onto the list of updates when I do the Vanguard game. Thinking of making an 'update roster' of some kind so that everyone gets updated once over two days at the latest, but I guess real life and work, kids, etc will have something to say about that!

With Stone Fist and Jade Hood stood either side of the door, the Doctor behind the door and Jade Hood, the trio waited for whomever it was to come through the door.

The light of a burning brand flickered off the walls and a man in black clothes with a red turban atop his head led the way in, looking neither left nor right as he made his way over the debris in the room and reached to ground level, pressing a brick that jutted slightly from the wall. He stepped back, still watching the wall and it obligingly sled to the left revealing a dark passage and rough hewn stairs leading down... somewhere.

More torches flickered from the wall... more people were coming into the room and the man in the turban was turning to face them - and would surely see the heroes pressed against the wall!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Sun Mar 31 2013, 00:55

Stone Fist leaps forward to punch the guy and heads down the now open secret passageway waving the other two to follow him. If he doesn't take the guy down, he figures Jade Hood will.
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Sun Mar 31 2013, 16:22

DavidMcMahon wrote:Stone Fist leaps forward to punch the guy and heads down the now open secret passageway waving the other two to follow him. If he doesn't take the guy down, he figures Jade Hood will.

Jade Hood didn't need to wait, nor was he surprised. That was going to be lost the moment the man turned around. Only bold action might carry the day and so he struck out. Allowing Stone Fist to take the lead, Jade Hood made sure the Doctor was safe as he bundled her forward toward the open door, pulling or pushing the men aside so as to cause as much confusion as possible, before their fleeting element advantaged was snatched completely from them.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 04 2013, 00:33

Stone Fist takes the fellow by surprise!

Despite that he seems to have decent reactions and tries to duck when Stone Fist swings a hefty fist at him!

OOC Attack 2d10 → [8,5] = (13) which strikes anyway. Success, 8RAPs damage which knocks the guy out for hours (around 12 given that he did far more damage than was required)

The walls flicker with light cast from the torch as the trio run past the slumped fellow in the turban, and head down into the darkness of the stairwell. The rock seems rough hewn and it's clear this was here a long time before the building above. Behind, and in the room above, shouts can be heard as the slumped guard is discovered!

Stone Fist has absolutely no problem whatsoever seeing in the dark and points out to his comrades where to step - the steps have crumbled in places and a mis-step could lead to a steep and painful tumble down what must be a stairway some 100 steps deep. The blackness here is stygian, and finally the Doctor can't stand any more of the rushing through the darkness. "Wait! I can get a light!" she offers. "I can't see a thing, and ..."

Jade Hood turns and hisses "look!"

At the top of the stairs some fifty feet up there is torchlight and a number of gathered figures!

Stone Fist sees the end of the stairwell in sight - there is a solid looking wood door which is barred on this side. Behind, the blazing torches coming down the steps, along with the shouting and sounds of running feet indicate the trio will be trapped unless they wish to go through the barred door or turn and fight!

OOC The guards will be where you are in a few rounds (10 seconds or so) leaving you enough time to get to the bottom of the stairs and open the door or turn and make a stand on the stairs. You can't tell how many people are coming down the stairs after you but it's more than half a dozen...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Thu Apr 04 2013, 00:58

Stone Fist sees the end of the stairwell in sight - there is a solid looking wood door which is barred on this side. Behind, the blazing torches coming down the steps, along with the shouting and sounds of running feet indicate the trio will be trapped unless they wish to go through the barred door or turn and fight!

"Let's keep going," Stone Fist calls out, while picking up the woman in his arms. "Maybe we can find a way out of here beyond that door. Hop onto my back, Jade Hood, since I can see in the dark, I can move faster than having you guys stumble behind me."
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Thu Apr 04 2013, 11:09

DavidMcMahon wrote:
"Let's keep going," Stone Fist calls out, while picking up the woman in his arms. "Maybe we can find a way out of here beyond that door. Hop onto my back, Jade Hood, since I can see in the dark, I can move faster than having you guys stumble behind me."

Jade Hood moved to one side so the doctor, who seemed to cast a disdainful look at Stone Fist's suggestion, as she went past to comply anyway. Then with Stone Fist at the ready, Jade Hood removed a few throwing stars, just in case things turned ugly, quickly.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 09 2013, 00:03

OOC I assume you're going through the barred door?

Jade Hood wrinkled his nose up even before his friend lifting the locking bar off the sturdy wooden door.

Stone Fists suggestion had proven efficient at getting them through the darkness, though distant torches cast long shadows now and shouts were plainly heard from back up the stairs.

The door opened...

Stone Fist took in the sight, and the Doctor produced a tiny pen like torch that illuminated a damp cave...

Stalactites and Stalagmites peppered the place, and the smell of damp was more or less overpowered by the stench of rotting meat! The cave went onto into the darkness for some distance and only Stone Fist was able to see into its depths...

And what he saw was horrible to behold!

A huge creature, pulsing and bloated, standing some twenty feet high and the same across, seemed to stretch and contract and was to all intents, very much alive! From it's dome like slimy form there were a dozen tentacles, and eight of those ended in large (six foot or so long) slimy pods, about the size of a man. The pods pulsed with a life of their own, and Stone Fist could have sworn - unless his vision wasn't as good as he thought - that within the pods were shadow cast forms of something moving within! The other four tentacles ended with Venus Flytrap like mouths on the end, blindly snapping here and there, hungrily probing the darkness as they stretched some thirty feet on foot wide tubes from the main form!

The Doctors light fell upon the creature, though it was too far away to illuminate details... She placed a hand to her mouth to quell a scream and she gasped "An alien! Beware! They devour humans and pump out copies, clones, if you will, that do their bidding!"

Sure enough, there echoed a wet tearing sound, like damp paper being torn! The creature roared in pain, and one of the pods split open with a gush of glowing green fluid, and amongst the sludge... the form of a naked man!

Suddenly the shouting of voices got very loud behind the trio - the guards were almost at the bottom of the stairs!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Tue Apr 09 2013, 00:39

"Fight it or try to get around it," Stone Fist asked his friend laconically. "Either way, I'm ready."
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next