The Vanguard Play by Post Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prof Wynde and Wonder Man TEAM UP! Issue #2 "The Invaders!"

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Prof Wynde and Wonder Man TEAM UP! Issue #2 "The Invaders!" - Page 3 Empty Re: Prof Wynde and Wonder Man TEAM UP! Issue #2 "The Invaders!"

Post  DavidMcMahon Tue Mar 22 2022, 23:31

Magic Blast the 3 or 4 he would have the best shot at hitting without taking too many minuses for firing into his teammates.
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Prof Wynde and Wonder Man TEAM UP! Issue #2 "The Invaders!" - Page 3 Empty Re: Prof Wynde and Wonder Man TEAM UP! Issue #2 "The Invaders!"

Post  Admin Wed Mar 23 2022, 14:02

PROF WYNDE and THE INVADERS!

Taking careful aim so as not to strike those on his own side, Prof Wynde spun his fingers, mouthed words from a long dead language and formed an image in his mind before changing the shape of his hands and hissing a single word to fire off a deadly beam of eldritch force!

OOC Multi on four (same as multi on three) into melee (trick shot) Magic Blast 11 + 4D Accuracy + Roll(6d12)+0: 9,7,8,9,1,5,+0 Total:18 DOUBLE plus Roll(2d12)+0: 12,4,+0 Total:35 (46) vs
OV6 + Multi 4 + trick Shot 4 + Range 2 - Tele Vision 2 (Cancel range penalty) + Roll(2d12)+0: 12,2,+0 Total:14 (28) Success +6
EV11 +6 (EV17) vs RV8 + Multi 4 (RV12)=5 RAPs
Four of the Lobster Men are on Spirit 3/8

Four of the attacking Lobster Men reel from an attack for which they have little or no defence!

The sudden respite allows Wonderman to take several steps back and tear a Lobster Mans' huge claw from its place around Namor's head! The Prince slams a fist into the chitinous chest of the creature and the pair stumble back as the flattened Lobster Men rise, albeit somewhat singed by Prof Wynde's attack.

"Look at them!" hissed Namor as he helped his Atlanteans throw back the one that was tackling half a dozen of them. "They are without number! This is a battle we cannot win unless we have a whole cadre of Wizards at our beck and call!"

Wonderman nodded. Somewhat battered and bleeding from a dozen cuts he moved to Prof Wynde's side. "They'll regroup and charge. We don't have long. We need a way out!"

He moved back into the room where the prisoners had been held and looked up, down and around. Then he jumped up to the ceiling!

OOC Str 13 + Roll(2d12)+0: 8,8,+0 Total:16 DOUBLE plus Roll(2d12)+0: 1,4,+0 Total:21 (34) vs
OV10 + Roll(2d12)+0: 4,5,+0 Total:9 (19) Success +5
EV13 +5 (EV18) vs RV10=8 RAPs.

Wonderman CRASHES through the ceiling and calls out. "Through here!" he shouts as he swims back down and moves to the corridor. Namor yells "They are making ready to rush! One of them looks different... it has some kind of weapon!"

Wonderman turns to Prof Wynde. "Time to get everyone out my friend. I'll hold them at the doorway as best I can but you need to get the Atlanteans out and back to their village, show them these cads can be beaten back! I'll..." he looks around at the machines... "I'll come up with a plan."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://darkeningshadows.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Thu Mar 24 2022, 01:13

"Negative," snaps Prof. Wynde, "we both know you can't stop this horde alone. Cap! Lead the Atlanteans out of this ship so they can go and round up some of their army. Namor, Wonderman and I will do what we can to stop this group while you round up our reinforcements. The lady and the wizard will be of help to you in getting things organized."

"IF we can just knock these guys back far enough to get away and get some distance, then we can figure out how to destroy this ship," he tells the other two.

So lets magic blast another 4 folks up front and go for devastating attack this time.
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 25 2022, 01:54

THE INVADERS! Starring Prof Wynde and Wonderman!

"You DARE to..." started Namor.. then he glanced at the High Priest who glowered at him.

"Ah... it is a good plan." he amended. "Loyal soldiers of Atlantis! Find a way out, raise the alarm! Today is the day we repel these invaders who would think they can own the seas! MY seas!"

"He sure has a high opinion of himself." muttered Bucky.

Captain America grinned and shouted "You heard the man! Time to go! Everybody move!" He cast a glance back at the trio of super powered types. With a salute and knowing a man with a metal shield stood little chance against those claws which could crush steel and limbs easily, he waited his turn to go through the hole.

Prof Wynde hopped out into the corridor, took aim and fired!

OOC DEV ATTACK Magic Blast 11 + Accuracy 4D + Roll(6d12)+0: 5,6,1,4,6,12,+0 Total:12 DOUBLE plus Roll(2d12)+0: 10,7,+0 Total:29 (40) vs
OV6 + Multi 4 + Dev Attack 8 + Roll(2d12)+0: 9,6,+0 Total:15 (33) Success +4
EV11 + 4 (EV15) vs RV8 + Multi 4 - Dev Attack 12 (RV0)=15 RAPs
All four previously wounded Lobster Men are DOWN and OUT for 5 hours each (12 APS over the top).

That gave the Advent creatures pause and they pulled back for a moment through a doorway and out of sight but still there, doubtless ready to rush forward again!

Unless... unless they had something else in mind.

"We could hold them here forever if you keep doing that Prof!" said Wonderman.

"Indeed." said Prince Namor. "You are a most... valiant combatant." he said, respect in his voice. "I regret my harsh previous words to you. Perhaps not all surface dwellers are the same..."

With the corridor littered with the unconscious forms of Lobster Men the trio could wait for the next onslaught or follow the others...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Fri Mar 25 2022, 02:20

"Time for the better part of valor and get out of here and find the engine room or the pump room where we could pump out the seawater on this ship," Prof. Wynde said.  "Wonderman, you can punch through the walls here, mostly, so you go first.  Prince Namor, you take up the rear as I am a very squishy human and best fight at a distance.  Heck, I'm pretty sure Bucky could take me in a fist fight!"

ooc:  Go down the hole we made, see what's around.  See if there is any machinery we could use to our advantage or find a blasted map to the place.  I love how aliens seem to know every nook and cranny of their ships and buildings but we humans need maps or signs and nameplates on most every floor!   I love you Razz
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 28 2022, 09:59

THE INVADERS with PROF WYNDE and WONDERMAN

OOC The aliens don't need maps and stuff because they have a hive mind thing going on relaying orders and directions with telepathy!

Wonderman didn't need telling twice!

He swum out through the hole he'd made and passed between floors. When Prof Wynde followed he saw torn up wires and conduits from the impact made by the superhero and wondered if there might be something to that. The rooms in this place were compartmentalised like a submarine. Underwater those creatures able to move about and breathe water would have no issues but for those that couldn't... would they now be wondering what was happening as water flooded from the ocean through gaps in the walls into vents and passages that were previously water tight?

Indeed, as Prof Wynde wondered about that the lights on the corridor he emerged in started to flicker...

Further down the corridor Captain America and Bucky were trying doorways on either side and the Atlanteans were using their strength to help batter down doors.

Captain America came back to where Wonderman, Prof Wynde and now Namor were climbing/swimming into the corridor. "This thing wasn't designed for undersea travel I'm betting. If we can let more seawater in maybe there's a chance of sinking this bucket for good!"

Namor had been keeping watch through the hole in the corridor floor they'd come through. "I think they are getting braver and intend to follow!" he yelled. "Surface dweller with the blond hair! I need your strength! Attend to me!" he barked.

Wonderman scowled and turned to Prof Wynde "That guy has a serious chip on his shoulder." he muttered as he swam down the corridor to where Namor was.

Prof Wynde couldn't do much to break through alien steel doors but Captain America, the Atlanteans and Bucky combined managed to (finally) bend a door and water gushed in! Fighting against the pull of the water the lights flickered again in the corridor... and went out!

More than that, a sound that was a constant background hum in this place went off!

"I think we may have broken something Cap!" declared Bucky. "Push this door open a little further guys! I might be able to squeeze into the gap!" said Bucky. The alternative was carrying on down this corridor to see where it led but whatever was in the room they'd opened seemed to have an aversion to freezing cold high pressure saltwater!

Wonderman called out "They are gathering in room below to assault us! Me and Namor can hold them for a while but we need another plan!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Sat Apr 02 2022, 22:32

"Let's check out this room," Prof Wynde decided, "Wonderman, make a bigger hole for us all to get through please!"

ooc: Kind of was stuck on what to do which brain farted me on the other adventures as well, hence my delay in posting anything really.
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 09 2022, 08:58

WONDERMAN, PROF WYNDE and the INVADERS!

Wonderman obliged by tearing a hole in the wall of the room to reveal ... a corridor beyond. However the water flooded into the gap between walls and.... mmmmmmmmmm.....

Something clearly meant to be kept dry had suddenly gotten wet! The lights flickered and died and a deep groaning Ruuuummmmbbbbllllleeee shook through the ship!

The 'super seaweed' also granted the ability to sea in low light and the group as a whole had no problems seeing each other.

"There's no real way to figure out which is the right way in this place, not without a map." said Wonderman.

Captain America called out "Then we don't need a map. Between you and Prince Namor we can pick a direction and just keep going in it, making holes as we go!"

Bucky quipped "Gee Cap! That'd be a great plan! No way is this thing getting off the ocean floor when it can't drain the sea water!"

Wonderman turned to Prof Wynde. "They may have a point Prof. We're looking at this from the point of view where we need to disable certain things to stymie their plans but maybe we don't need to be that precise."

"I don't need telling twice, or telling by anyone at all!" barked Namor. "Atlanteans! To me! Forwards!"

Sounds of rending metal and crashing as the Atlanteans surged forward to the walls of metal in front of them.

Wonderman shrugged. "Let's keep an eye out behind us Prof."

=========

Prof Wynde watched from around a corner.

The Atlanteans had done a noisy job of punching through the walls of the ship and the rumbling was getting louder. The electrical systems of the thing were now defunct. This thing was 'dead in the water'. There still remained the threat of the Lobster Men and the Advent aliens but if some of those couldn't breathe underwater their fate would be sealed at some point without the ship systems to circulate air.

Wonderman moved up beside him. "Namor and the others are pounding away at a really durable wall. I suspect it's the outer shell of this thing." The pair glanced back. Hole after hole after hole in their wake as they'd carved a route through the ship. Water was now well and truly in the system and the rumbling sound was getting louder and louder. "Do we scour this place looking for more Atlanteans or the bad guys in charge or get out while the going's good?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Sat Apr 09 2022, 17:01

"I think finding more prisoners would be a good idea," Prof. Wynde says after thinking it over. "And maybe some Nazis are down here too we could question. Plus, we still have to see if the damage we have done will free the mind controlled Atlanteans working the fields."
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 12 2022, 07:18

THE INVADERS! starring PROF WYNDE

Wonderman looked doubtful. "I dunno... something is... rumbling in this thing. I suspect it doesn't like really high pressure seawater..."

Namor swum back. "You! Blonde surface dweller! Attend to me! I require your strength!"

Wonderman glanced at Prof Wynde and rolled his eyes then muttered "On my way your highness." as he swam over to lend his strength to the efforts to break through the outer hull.

Captain America swum over. "I overheard you talk to Wonderman. I think we were brought here because the mind control devices didn't work on us so they needed fine tuning or boosting. We can look but I don't think we'll find any more captives. The longer we stay here though..."

"Cap!" yelled Bucky. He pointed to a split in the seam of a wall where bubbles were pouring out with what looked like a bright luminous yellow liquid.

"Stay back from it Buck!" said Captain America. "No telling what that stuff is!"

"It's warm, whatever it... look!"

Bucky pointed to a point on the floor. The panels had buckled and more yellow ooze was spewing forth, quickly spreading out to start to fill the corridor!

An Atlantean swum over and around it... but ventured slightly too close as he suddenly gasped, clutching his throat and drifting to 'clunk' on the corridor floor!

Meranna swum over and grabbed him by his leg, careful to try and stay away from the billowing spreading cloud of yellow stuff.

Prof Wynde looked at the two expanding clouds, then where the main bulk of Atlanteans along with Namor and Prof Wynde were. Their backs were turned to the yellow goop and in moments it might engulf them!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Tue Apr 12 2022, 12:35

"That yellow stuff is poison," Prof Wynde yells out, "time to abandon ship! Find a hole and get away from it!"

he tries to either abandon ship or move further away from the yellow goop, depending on whether or not he has an exit outside the ship.
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 17 2022, 19:06

The Invaders!

With the ship starting to shudder and rumble the group followed the lead of Wonderman and Namor as the pair pounded on the inner hull of the ship and ...

OOC Str 13 + 2d12 = 8 +6=14 (27) vs
OV14 - team Attack 2 + 2d12 = 10 +7=17 (29) Failed!

"Outer hull is much thicker! We'll struggle here!" declared Wonderman as he glanced nervously at the expanding yellow cloud...

"This way!" shouted Meranna. She had opened a doorway in the corridor and the darkness beyond didn't suggest it was safe or dangerous just... dark.

"If we go that way it may lead to a dead end." said the High Priest. "That yellow cloud is poisonous to ALL water breathers including you surface dwellers. We are in this together, live or die!"

Captain America stepped up. "Do you think you can break this wall? If not we need to leave!"

Bucky called out from the end of the corridor "Cap! guys and gals!" he was waving and shouting. "I think I see a Lobster Man and his buddies coming back!" he called as he watched the way they'd come from. "We don't have long!"

Prof Wynde looked at the billowing yellow cloud oozing from a gap in the wall. They had, probably, (OOC three rounds before the yellow cloud affects all in the corridor and two rounds before the Lobster Men get to where Bucky is) <estimated time> before they needed to be somewhere else!

The ADVENT forces having been rebuffed firmly so far, will have brought something or someone along to even up the score!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Fri Apr 22 2022, 12:34

"Follow Meranna," Prof Wynde snaps out, "the door closed might slow down the spread of the poison on the other side and allow us more time to get out."
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 24 2022, 23:26

The High Priest scowled but led the way with the Atlanteans following and the Invaders taking up the rearguard...

And not a moment too soon!

The Lobster Men started to enter the corridor. One swam forward and Prof Wynde caught a glimpse before Captain America heaved on the door to close it... and saw the Lobster Man gasp as it swam through the yellow spreading cloud and grasp its throat!

Then the door slammed shut and pitched the room into darkness!

"There's another fine mess you've gotten me into!" quipped Bucky.

"Quiet Buck!" hissed Captain America. "We need some means to see."

Namor spoke up "Atlantean eyes have adapted to ocean depths but even there can be faint light which we can use to see by. Still, it will take time for us to adapt to this, time we do not have! What have you led us into, woman?"

Meranna spoke "My Prince, I saw only that the yellow cloud was poison and even now will be filling the corridor! If we had stayed there we would now be gasping, hands clawing at our throats!"

"Well... yes. You may be right." said the High Priest. "Except now we are trapped in this room and without light and the door into the corridor is the only thing stopping this room flooding with the yellow cloud! To open it would mean instant death!"

"I think i can maybe punch a hole through the ceiling or the floor. I dunno about the walls." said Wonderman. "Prof, we're stuck here. What do you think?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Sun Apr 24 2022, 23:32

"Could anyo9ne tell if the yellow cloud was heavier than the sea water," Prof. Wynde asked. "IF it was, then the ceiling is our best bet, if it wasn't then the floor is it."
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 26 2022, 12:04

"I didn't stick around long enough to find out!" said Bucky.

"By that logic our best bet is to stay close to the ceiling, but we Atlanteans breathe not only through our mouths and gills but through our skin! Just a fingertip in water after drying out on a surface desert floor is enough to start the revival process!" said the High Priest from somewhere in the darkness!

Talking of that, there is cry from the darkness somewhere!

"Ack!" a voice calls out. "It's... seeping... in between the gaps ... of the door!"

"Back from the door!" calls Captain America.

"Which way is that?" shouts someone else.

As voices start to talk over the top of each other, Wonderman calls out "Prof! It's me! Pick a wall or floor! I'll try to punch my way through it and hope more of this stuff doesn't flood in!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Tue Apr 26 2022, 12:34

"Punch upwards Wonderman," Prof Wynde yells out, figuring there is a lot of ocean above them and if they go down they would hit seabed.
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 28 2022, 23:43

THE INVADERS! starring PROF WYNDE with WONDERMAN!

"Gotcha!" yells his friend and Wonderman swims to the top of the room.

"Hurry!" yells Meranna. "I think it's coming in faster!"

OOC Str 13 + 2d12+0 12,1+0 = 13 (26) vs
OV12 + 2d12+0 2,10+0 = 12 (24) Success +2. Huh, matching totals. Weird.
EV15 vs RV12=3 RAPs

CRUNCH!

The ceiling bends upwards and punches through pipework and now inert electrical cabling into the corridor above.

Wonderman poked his head through and Prof Wynde could see some small amount of light from emergency (flickering) lighting in the ship, though it was on/off and soon to go dark.

"Darn it!" said Wonderman. "The corridor here is thick with the stuff in both directions! I'll keep going up but you guys have only one chance to follow before this yellow goop reaches the hole!"

He swum up again and punched!

OOC Str 13 + 2d12+0 3,4+0 = 7 (20) vs
OV12 + 2d12+0 11,8+0 = 19 (31) Failed!

"Arrrgh!" he cried. "this stuff is like steel but tougher somehow!"

Namor swum up beside him. "Together, surface dweller!" he roared.

OOC Str 13 + 2d12+0 12,7+0 = 19 (32) vs
OV12 - Team Attack 2 + 2d12+0 8,7+0 = 15 (25) Success +4
EV13+4 (EV17) vs RV12=5 RAPs

This time the ceiling exploded upwards and the pair waved the others out.

With not a minute to spare Captain America and Prof Wynde swum upwards as hard as they could dragging the stricken Atlantean with them up through the next corridor and into the one above as below the corridor filled with the yellow goop.

There was a loud sound now and Prof Wynde looked about. Some kind of engine room? Difficult to see but there were large machines, pipes, conduits, alien technology in this large room which clearly hadn't meant to be full of water! It was all 'dead' now and more besides.

Some of the machinery was rumbling...

It was very dark in here, almost too dark to see and several CLANGS rang out as heads were struck on pipes and the like. Some of the machines were rumbling VERY loudly now and Captain America quipped "I don't like the sound of that! If we don't get out soon we may never leave this place... unless its in a thousands pieces!"

OOC Search for a way out or make some inventive use of the machinery somehow? Imagine the inside of a factory or the reboot lens flare Star Trek engine room, but in almost total darkness...

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Wed May 04 2022, 11:51

"IF we only knew how to operate this machinery," Prof. Wynde mentioned to the others, "we could figure out how to use it to our advantage but since we don't, let's keep trying to find a way out of here."
"Those of you who aren't smashing holes out of here, grab whatever looks like it might help and plug up the hole we just made. It might help slow down the poison while we wait for Prince Namor and Wonderman to smash us out of here."

He looks around to see what might be useful for that - loose equipment floating in the water, maybe some kind of fire container that might shoot out foam, a tarp, pots, pans, whatever.
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 05 2022, 23:09

Prof Wynde barked the orders and there was a pause from the Atlanteans...

Namor turned from the wall he and Wonderman were trying to make and shouted "You heard him! Move! Plug the hole!"

Soon heavy machinery, torn metal panels, pipes, drums, machinery that could be torn up and carried about was all piled across the hole.

BANG! BANG! BANG! CRUNCH! BANG! BANG!

It would take some time to break free of this place but the mighty pair were making progress...

Suddenly, as he carried a piece of sheet metal to the hole Prof Wynde looked about and saw Bucky, Captain Americas' young protege, stand stiff and stare vacantly ahead.

He glanced about. Light was poor but he saw one of the Atlantean soldiers do the same, and another.

Prof Wynde was no mentalist but he could recognise when someone was being mind controlled!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Fri May 06 2022, 12:03

"There's someone here with mind control abilities," Prof. Wynde yells out "Or some machine doing it!"

He looks around again and looks over the folks being controlled. Are they staring in the same direction? Are they grouped closer to one area of the room. Does he sees anything that looks vaguely humanoid peeking out behind some equipment or something?
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 09 2022, 23:06

Prof Wynde looks at the vacant staring people in the room...

Three of them.

All staring at the controls on a large machine which has a kind of wheel attached to it.

They slowly start to swim towards the machine!

OOC Bucky and two Atlanteans are swimming towards the machine with a wheel on it. Not fast, but they'll be there in a round or so!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Tue May 10 2022, 17:20

"It's that machine! The machine is somehow controlling them," Prof Wynde yells out and points. "Cap! Can you smash it with your shield?"
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 12 2022, 10:33

PROF WYNDE, WONDERMAN and THE INVADERS!

With the rumbling continuing and the mind controlled Atlanteans/Bucky swimming towards a certain machine Captain America - who was searching the room for some other way to leave like most everyone else - turned and nodded.

He swum with power through the water, overtaking the Atlanteans who would normally leave him in their wake and floated in front of the machine.

"You know..." he said. "I think this machine sorta looks like a giant pump. Something designed to pressure the ship with breathable atmosphere!"

The Atlantean high priest called out "If that machine vents all the water and replaces it with air suddenly, you will 'drown' on oxygen, like a fish!". He was referring to those who had taken the special sea weed that granted underwater breathing.

The aliens wouldn't know that figured Prof Wynde. They may well have lots of their number who needed air to breathe and were struggling with the ship/base flooding so rapidly!

"There's another thing!" shouted Cap (though the words were in the minds of those relegated thanks to that special weed) "Smashing this machine might make it explode!" he added with a hand on the side of some jutting cylinder. "It's getting ready to blow right now I reckon!"

Wonderman came over to prof Wynde. "We're in trouble. The outer skin of this thing is designed to be used in deep space I figure. We might be able to get through eventually but it's going to take more time than we have!"

Namor came over, rubbing his fists. He, like Wonderman, had been pounding on the walls of the room with little success. "We'll have to go back then. Find another way. There must be plenty of ways in and out!"

"Forgive me my Prince!" said Meranna. "But... look!"

The door the group had come in through was shut but creeping in around the edges were signs that the corridor beyond was full of that toxic goop that was lethal to undersea dwellers!

The High Priest pointed to some Atlanteans who took the meaning and swum to restrain the mind controlled trio heading for the pumping machine. "To stop the poison from affecting us we could pump the water from the ship but then our allies would start to drown! There's another thing my Prince!"

"Oh what now? My joy at receiving all this good news has brightened my day so much already..." said Namor.

"Ahem. Yes, well, the water pressure at this depth is immense! If we depressurise the base by pumping the water out, might not we all be crushed?" suggested the High Priest.

"My day is complete." muttered Namor.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Sun May 15 2022, 14:46

"So if I can summarize," Prof. Wynde said grimly, "we can't go up or out as the hull is too tough. We can't go down where we came from because the goop is coming up. The machine mind controlling some of us might explode soon or we could try to figure it out and use it to drain the water and stopping the goop but "drowning" us surface dwellers in the process."

"So I guess the only thing we can do is smash our way through this level, staying along the hull. Maybe we can stumble across an airlock or some kind of escape pod or even a window and try getting out that way. Now, do we go left or right?"

He looks around and tries to figure which wall is furthest away from the goop and suggest that they all go that way.
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next