The Vanguard Play by Post Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE NEW VANGUARD! HAUNT Issue #9 with Special Guest Star STEEPLEJACK!

3 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

THE NEW VANGUARD! HAUNT Issue #9 with Special Guest Star STEEPLEJACK! - Page 2 Empty Re: THE NEW VANGUARD! HAUNT Issue #9 with Special Guest Star STEEPLEJACK!

Post  DavidMcMahon Sat Feb 22 2020, 13:57

ooc:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalphunter_(DC_Comics)

https://www.google.com/search?q=scalphunter+dc+comics&newwindow=1&rlz=1C1PRFI_enUS730US739&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjZ9riDp-XnAhXBV98KHW6TDrcQ_AUoAXoECCYQAw&biw=1536&bih=792

Scalphunter was one of the last major DC Western heroes to be created. 1977 I believe. So they kind of shoehorned him in with a previous Western character that hadn't been published since the early 1950s or so. And the with Crisis of Infinite Earths and with the New 52 and Rebirth, hard to tell who or what he is nowadays. Though I don't really care about that since I stopped reading DC with the New 52. Only a handful of them were worth reading so I gave up on them quickly. Crying or Very sad

DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

THE NEW VANGUARD! HAUNT Issue #9 with Special Guest Star STEEPLEJACK! - Page 2 Empty Re: THE NEW VANGUARD! HAUNT Issue #9 with Special Guest Star STEEPLEJACK!

Post  Steeple_jackuk Sun Feb 23 2020, 12:02

Admin wrote:"I look for trail. Him Rex King, clothes changer and smoke man, like when tribal chiefs smoke pipes with strange plant and see things not normal, he like all time. You?" he asked of Steeplejack.

Steeplejack had opted for the only name he felt he could go for, "Call me Doc. And as for him..." he said nodding toward 'Rex' "Stage magician, pay no mind to his smoke and mirrors" he added with a wide grin to show his friendly intent. Holding out a hand he sought to shake the Indian's hand establish some sort of normal relations.

Turning back to Huant he added, "Curious force field of some sort maybe, or just one of those big lummox types just stepped on a few casings and flattened them by their weight? Until we get some idea of where they are, we have no way of knowing what they are up to. Clearly they could just drop a dirty bomb and have done with it, but they've maybe got some method to their madness. I wonder how they know who to gun down and where to find them? If we could get that sort of intel we could stop chasing and start getting the jump on them!"

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Sun Feb 23 2020, 14:11

Rex nodded to Doc at his suppositions. "I wonder how they know who to go after as well. Genealogies are not all that firm for many Americans especially when dealing with folks with secret IDs but then again a couple of hundreds years most families could trace back that far, at least. DNA maybe?"
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 24 2020, 04:50

"White men speak in riddles." muttered Scalphunter. "This way. We go. You want first to bury people or leave here?"

The sad scene reflected something that would remain etched in the hearts of the heroes. These pilgrims had set out with all their worldly possessions and had the misfortune to come across the time travelling aliens. They may have survived Injun attacks, bandits, flood, snow and disease, but the twenty odd people in this wagon train had met their end at the hands of ADVENT, an uncaring Alien race who would stop at nothing to get what they wanted!

With Time Travel it was possible that ADVENT had information from a possible future, one that might or might not come to pass, and that included knowledge of super heroes in museums and the like. Or it could be something worse. Insider information perhaps, or villains with vendettas. Whatever the case, it was clear that important public figures in the 21st Century across the world were fair game if they opposed ADVENTS ideals. If the Aliens succeeded the targets would simply wink out of existence in the modern era to be replaced by someone else and there would be no record of them ever having existed!

With that in mind it narrowed down to who the targets might be. Powerful, charismatic exceptional people. Superhumans for sure, but also political and spiritual leaders or people that would somehow oppose ADVENT so that they had to 'cheat' to get them out of the way. Scientists, Doctors, Journalists. Anyone who could derail ADVENTs plans for world domination was fair game!

Professor Thoth... or Jeremiah Broome in this era, could offer up more information if the heroes could find him. According to his future self he was in the area. They had a choice. Track the Aliens and leave the burning wagon train where it was, or lose time to bury the poor souls with a risk that the trail could go cold. Or seek out Professor Thoth... Broome... and see if they can figure out what or who ADVENT were after in this time era!

THE NEW VANGUARD! HAUNT Issue #9 with Special Guest Star STEEPLEJACK! - Page 2 Tables_draft_v2_higher_resTHE NEW VANGUARD! HAUNT Issue #9 with Special Guest Star STEEPLEJACK! - Page 2 Combat-Maneuver-stuff
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://darkeningshadows.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Mon Feb 24 2020, 08:28

Admin wrote:Professor Thoth... or Jeremiah Broome in this era, could offer up more information if the heroes could find him. According to his future self he was in the area. They had a choice. Track the Aliens and leave the burning wagon train where it was, or lose time to bury the poor souls with a risk that the trail could go cold. Or seek out Professor Thoth... Broome... and see if they can figure out what or who ADVENT was after in this time era!

OOC: Personally Dave, it wouldn't sit well with Sj to leave these people - albeit that they might not well end up like this if we are able to rescue time, as it were. I am not sure if seeking the Aliens is the equivalent of hydra, cut off a few heads and they just grow another. Thoth/Broome is the only one who can tell us how we might gain the advantage of putting a sword through these guys heart, as it were. But either way, Sj will defer to you, as this though not known to his character is your gig. And more importantly, knowing what you do about the Wild Wild West, you'd know more about social customs and what not than me.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Mon Feb 24 2020, 21:27

"Don't think it is right to leave these folks to the buzzards," the Haunt replies. "We can take time to bury them. Maybe make some simple crosses or a small monument so folks know what happened here."

"I'll dig the graves if you two want to gather some rocks to place over them and collect the bodies."

ooc: Strength and scoopy hands should make it quick and easy to dig however many graves we need. Of course, it wouldn't hurt to make sure that they are all dead first.
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Tue Feb 25 2020, 08:18

DavidMcMahon wrote:"Don't think it is right to leave these folks to the buzzards," the Haunt replies.  "We can take time to bury them.  Maybe make some simple crosses or a small monument so folks know what happened here."

"I'll dig the graves if you two want to gather some rocks to place over them and collect the bodies."

ooc:  Strength and scoopy hands should make it quick and easy to dig however many graves we need.  Of course, it wouldn't hurt to make sure that they are all dead first.

Somewhat relieve, Steeplejack got to help out.

OOC: If possible to use earth powers to bring up stones even better, and move earth to also create graves better still ;-)

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Tue Feb 25 2020, 11:18

ooc: Hah! Forgot you were an earthmover type. We should change places then, I will help with the body, you prepare the graves.
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 25 2020, 22:25

The graves took moments to excavate. Further sculpting and firming up of the earth into stone provided a perfect monument to the fallen.

It was a sombre scene as the there men gently lowered the bodies to their resting places. No one had survived, including the poor horses. The possessions were mostly left unscathed save for holes where stray shots had burned clear through everything that they'd struck.

"Leave wagons for my people." said Scalphunter. "We use things, trade things, make something of these peoples' legacy. We give thanks, we remember, we honour."

"We find those who did this and..." he made a swiping motion across his throat, his eyes cold.

"They go this way." we follow.

=========

The sun beat down and the trio rode on.

"Tracks change." said Scalphunter, frowning. He looked about and seemed confused. "Normal feet. Big wide toes gone normal feet in boots now. How?"

"This... wrong. First man with smoke and hands change into spades and earth move with no digging... now monsters gone. Changed. This..." he shuddered. "No matter. Find. Kill. Claim scalp."

Another hour and they crested a hill to look down at a distant town...

THE NEW VANGUARD! HAUNT Issue #9 with Special Guest Star STEEPLEJACK! - Page 2 Old-western-town

THE NEW VANGUARD! HAUNT Issue #9 with Special Guest Star STEEPLEJACK! - Page 2 Tables_draft_v2_higher_resTHE NEW VANGUARD! HAUNT Issue #9 with Special Guest Star STEEPLEJACK! - Page 2 Combat-Maneuver-stuff
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Wed Feb 26 2020, 08:48

Admin wrote:"This... wrong. First man with smoke and hands change into spades and earth move with no digging... now monsters gone. Changed. This..." he shuddered. "No matter. Find. Kill. Claim scalp."

Another hour and they crested a hill to look down at a distant town...

It was evident from the change in tracks that the aliens had changed shape in order to blend in. Given that they had walked, Steeplejack surmised that maybe horses were too skittish around them to be ridden and he made his thoughts known to Haunt as they rode on with Scalphunters comments.

On cresting the hill, Steeplejack couldn't help but wonder if their faces were known within the town. If the Aliens knew so much about who to hunt for, might they also know who was hunting them?

"Well pardner, what do you suggest?" Steeplejack said as he gave Haunt a sidewise glance, before returning to gaze at the bustling busy town below them.

OOC: I think this is where Sj might need to get some guns, maps, supplies and seek out if we can find Thoth in this place. All the while keeping an eye out for anyone who might fit in with the description or mannerisms of the aliens.
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Wed Feb 26 2020, 15:45

"We need supplies, mainly weapons," Rex King replies. "Maybe we can find our "friend" here too and he can help us. Probably should let the sheriff or marshal, whichever it is here, know about the wagon train and where he can find it. Maybe the assayer is at the general store as well so we can change our gold dust into coin to buy what we need."

It hadn't felt right to Rex to take the weapons of the dead back at the wagon train, so he hadn't picked up any there.
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Wed Feb 26 2020, 15:49

DavidMcMahon wrote:"We need supplies, mainly weapons," Rex King replies.  "Maybe we can find our "friend" here too and he can help us.  Probably should let the sheriff or marshal, whichever it is here, know about the wagon train and where he can find it.  Maybe the assayer is at the general store as well so we can change our gold dust into coin to buy what we need."

It hadn't felt right to Rex to take the weapons of the dead back at the wagon train, so he hadn't picked up any there.

Steeplejack/Doc agreed, nodding his ascent and thankful that Haunt seemed to have a good working knowledge of things. But something niggled, he hoped that the aliens didn't know about them if they did they may have had the opportunity to lay the blame at the door of two strangers walking in with a fierce-looking Indian. They'd need to be wary, even if they weren't known, it would only be a matter of time.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Feb 27 2020, 11:42

The trio rode into town and Steeplejack was struck by the looks and stares of people as they rode down the street.

Indeed, he had to glance again at himself. Was there something he wore or was it the way he looked? No. He glanced at Scalphunter and knew it was fear and anger on the faces because of their Injun companion.

"They hate my kind." muttered Scalphunter. "Live off the land, freedom, love of nature. All they do here is dig in the ground, steal from each other, kill those who they want something from. The white man has much to learn. They make war on us, but one day they will make war on each other."

As a child ran in fear to his mothers skirts Scalphunter added "By then my people may no longer exist."

"Whoa there, strangers!"

THE NEW VANGUARD! HAUNT Issue #9 with Special Guest Star STEEPLEJACK! - Page 2 Sheriff-pic

A man stepped into the street and haunt noted the movement of curtains at windows and the poke of rifle barrels aimed at the trio. Haunt and Steeplejack would prove hard targets indeed but Scalphunter would be in the line of fire.

"State yur business an' what it is this injun is intendin. We ain't too accomadatin of his kind seein as they're murderous savages an all. Any friend of an injun is one ta watch in my book. Watch yer hands an no sudden moves. Get off ya horses and be so kind as ta put any guns ya have on the floor before kickin em over. Real easy like."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Fri Feb 28 2020, 11:40

"I'm not packin' ... um ... deputy? sheriff? Marshall? Sorry, I can't see what to call you as I can't see yore badge clearly," the Haunt says as he slowly gets off his horse. "I'm Rex King. That there is Doc and the savage is called Scalphunter. We met him on the trail. He was kind enough to show us the way to this town."

Steps away from his horse, holding out his coat to show he has no irons hidden under it, stands in front of the lawman.

"As a matter of fact we were coming to look for the Law when we got to town. Think maybe we could go to the jail and discuss our business? Away from prying eyes?"

using Charisma to help calm things down and to get us out of the street.
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Fri Feb 28 2020, 18:29

DavidMcMahon wrote:"I'm not packin' ... um ... deputy? sheriff? Marshall?  Sorry, I can't see what to call you as I can't see yore badge clearly," the Haunt says as he slowly gets off his horse.  "I'm Rex King.  That there is Doc and the savage is called Scalphunter.  We met him on the trail.  He was kind enough to show us the way to this town."

Steps away from his horse, holding out his coat to show he has no irons hidden under it, stands in front of the lawman.

"As a matter of fact, we were coming to look for the Law when we got to town.  Think maybe we could go to the jail and discuss our business?  Away from prying eyes?"

using Charisma to help calm things down and to get us out of the street.

Likewise 'Doc' showed he had no guns packing under his long trail coat. He tipped his hat in respect to the 'Marshall' and kept an eye out for Scalphunter, he didn't want folk taking into their hands to rid themselves of on more native.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 01 2020, 12:05

The Sheriff nodded to a deputy whilst others - Haunt counted seven - covered them with guns from porches and windows.

With gun in hand a deputy walked over to frisk the trio for weapons. Naturally Scalphunter was packing a huge knife and, naturally, felt very reluctant to hand it over even with a revolver in his face!

The Sheriff called out "I'd just as soon shoot ya and leave ya for the coyotes son." he called out to the Injun. "As it is i you don't hand over that knife real easy like I'm goin' to..."

The thunder of hooves and a cloud of dust rang out to signal the arrival of a young cowboy on a horse. The horse looked lathered with sweat and was near done in, and the rider wasn't much better!

"Sheriff!" he gasped "Sheriff! Injuns! Pilgrims!"

"What in tarnation are you sayin' boy? Slow down!"

"Sheriff... I saw smoke... was tryin' ta round up a stray an..." he gulped, looking at Scalphunter. "I sees smoke so I go lookin... and I see wagons... an' graves! lots o graves! Then injuns chased me! They're hot on ma heels Sheriff! Bess here is faster than any injun pony but she's near done in an'... I bet HE is one o them injuns!"

He was pointing at Scalphunter and suddenly guns were pulled, pointed and aimed at the injun!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Sun Mar 01 2020, 13:08

Admin wrote:"Sheriff... I saw smoke... was tryin' ta round up a stray an..." he gulped, looking at Scalphunter. "I sees smoke so I go lookin... and I see wagons... an' graves! lots o graves! Then injuns chased me! They're hot on ma heels Sheriff! Bess here is faster than any injun pony but she's near done in an'... I bet HE is one o them injuns!"

He was pointing at Scalphunter and suddenly guns were pulled, pointed and aimed at the injun!

Almost without thinking 'Doc' spoke up. "Sherif that was what we were trying to tell you, we came across the same scene we, including our friend here..." he said indicating Scalphunter, "took care of the dead because we'd chanced upon them too late to help them. I don't know about these here Indians chasing down this lad, because I guess we judge a man by his actions not the colour of this skin or the cut of his clothes."

OOC: Wanted to jump in while I can, but this may or may not need to go before or after Dave/Haunt etc, goes.

Sj

Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Sun Mar 01 2020, 13:14

"Doc speaks with truth," Rex King says stepping forward and using his Charisma and Acting ability to try to sway the crowd.  "We found the wagon train and everyone including the animals dead.  But the signs were clear that it wasn't Injuns that did it.  And the tracks that they left behind headed this way.  You remember any large band of hombres that came to town in the last day? They may be what riled the Injuns."
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 02 2020, 11:18

OOC trying to persuade a hostile crowd may be tricky...

Haunt persuasion Influence 8 + Charisma Roll(6d12)+0: 1,6,1,5,8,2,+0 Total:14 (22) vs
Crowd Influence 3 + multi attack 6 + hostile 6 + Roll(2d12)+0: 5,12,+0 Total:17 (32)

Haunt FAILS to convince the lawmen!

"HANDS UP!" shouts the Sheriff and people run as guns are levelled at the trio!

"I ain't takin' no mans word on nuthin till we out out fer ourselves, and you three are spendin ah night in ma jails 'fore anythin' else!" said the Sherif with his pistol held out and pointing at Haunts head!

Scalphunter hisses "We no do wrong! Listen to smoke man!"

A deputy moves in and raises his winchester and is just about to slam the butt into Scalphunters head!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Mon Mar 02 2020, 12:24

Admin wrote:[color=#0033cc]OOC trying to persuade a hostile crowd may be tricky...

A deputy moves in and raises his winchester and is just about to slam the butt into Scalphunters head!

OOC: [i]if the man does go to but Scalphunter, Sj will either move the earth under him, trying to do so subtly so as to cause him to miss, or raise a hand toward the blow away and offer that they will go peacefully but that there is no need for violence.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Mon Mar 02 2020, 16:15

"You have Injuns heading here for whatever reasons and I bet it is to find the men who slaughtered the wagon train," the Haunt said tiredly.  "Probably attacked the Injuns' families as well which is why they are on the war path.  And instead of clearing the streets of women and children, you waste yore shrinking time with us!?"

"Think man!  You need to avoid bloodshed and protect this town!  Not letting your fears get the better of you by striking out at two unarmed men and an Injun who hasn't done harm to anyone!"

"Git the women and children inside, away from this street, set up some barricades.  My two friends and I, completely unarmed, are willing to go out to meet them and try to stop any bloodshed while you do that."

ooc:  OK, trying to convince only the Sherriff and the deputy about to clock Scalphunter to listen and stand down.  The others don't really matter in this instance.

ooc2:  Thought about telling them Doc and I were Pinkerton agents but since I don't have a Pinkerton badge on me. I wouldn't be able to back that story up.
begun to build efficient large-scale security services. Pinkerton’s organization offered intelligence, counterintelligence, internal security, investigative, and law enforcement services to private business and government. Until the advent of collective bargaining in the United States, strikebreaking was also a prime concern. The Sorensen organization, in contrast, moved toward a loss-control service for industry. It provided personnel trained to prevent and deal with losses from crime, fire, accident, and flood and established the pattern for security services in the United Kingdom and elsewhere in western Europe.
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 04 2020, 10:52

Steeplejack glances at the floor underneath the deputies feet. He can see Scalphunter is prepared to avoid the blow but also to deliver one in return, which may escalate things!

OOC Earth Control 7 + Roll(2d12)+0: 10,6,+0 Total:16 (23) vs
Ov2 + trick Shot (to hide it) +4 + Roll(2d12)+0: 3,1,+0 Total:4 (10)

+5EV (to 12) vs RV 2 = 10 RAPs

The cowboy slipped on dust and flew backwards, causing all those around save the Sheriff to burst out laughing and defuse the situation somewhat!

"You eedjut Cleetus!" laughed one Deputy. "Ah ain't known no one more clumsy than you are!"

The Sheriff scowled then listened to Haunt.

OOC Haunt Infl 7 + Charisma Roll(4d12)+0: 6,3,8,6,+0 Total: 12 DOUBLE plus Roll(2d12)+0: 1,11,+0 Total:24 (31) vs
Infl 3 + hostile +6 + Roll(2d12)+0: 3,12,+0 Total:15 (24)

+4 EV (to 9) vs RV 2 = 7RAPs

The Sheriff considered then holstered his gun. "Alright stranger. We'll give you the benefit o the doubt but one false move and you'll regret it! The injun hands over his knife and any other weapons and you can collect 'em when you leave. Maybe he can help calm these injuns down. Deputies! Get everyone off the streets! Anyone who argues offer 'em a night in the jail an' that should move em right along. Get some wagons pulled across the street." The Sheriff bristled then shouted "NOW!" and his Deputies sparked into life.

He turned to the trio stood near. "Truth told we see plenty of new faces come an go round here. Some settle, others just passin' through. Word is that there's some kind o trouble brewin up after the Tunstall business last week. Bad business that. He had a bunch o kids who acted as cowhands an word is they are lookin' ta get them that did Tunstall in. As if I don't have enough to sort out..."

A deputy walked up "Sheriff? Couldn't help but overhear. A cold bunch o strangers came in yesterday askin' about a guy called Billy Bonny. Ah didn't know him but one o the other boys did. Mentioned that Bonny and a few of his pals rode with Tunstalls regulators. They were right grateful, gave the kid a nugget o gold."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Wed Mar 04 2020, 18:28

Admin wrote:A deputy walked up "Sheriff? Couldn't help but overhear. A cold bunch o strangers came in yesterday askin' about a guy called Billy Bonny. Ah didn't know him but one o the other boys did. Mentioned that Bonny and a few of his pals rode with Tunstall's regulators. They were right grateful, gave the kid a nugget o gold."

'Doc' nodded to Scalphunter, who he could see knew a trick or two had been played and hoped that the Indian had sense enough to comply. For now, they seemed to have got a free pass and more than that a bit of information. A gold nugget sounded like their men were involved in this Tunstall group. And they finally had a name, Billy Bonny! But right now, clearing out seemed to be the last thing they'd be allowed to do with a war party looking to ride in and do who knew what.

Turning to Rex, 'Doc' said quietly "Looks like we've got a lead, but for all that looks as if we're are rather needed here before we can find out more. Any thoughts?"

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Wed Mar 04 2020, 21:34

Turning to Rex, 'Doc' said quietly "Looks like we've got a lead, but for all that looks as if we're are rather needed here before we can find out more. Any thoughts?"

Sj

"Stop Scalphunter's friends from making things worse," Rex replies as they walk out of town to meet the oncoming Indians, out of the hearing of the others "Find out if they know anything that will help us. Send them away. Get directions to Tunstall's place and see if we can ... dang! We can't stop Billy and his friends. Billy Bonny is Billy the Kid. I can't remember if that is his real name or one of his more famous alias'. But I've seen most of the movies about his deeds. Tunstall's murder is what sends Billy on basically his last murder spree and his eventual death. Tunstall, by the way, was a big English rancher hereabouts. Pretty influential guy or was. He and some other influential ranchers formed the Regulators, a private police service to protect their cattle from rustlers and other things that needed to be done when the Law is light in the area. Billy was part of that for a bit."

"But if Advent is specifically asking about him, he must be their target! We got to clear this mess up in front of us fast and then get out there and protect the Kid from them while he goes on his murder spree. And every fiber of my being wants me to bring the Kid in for Justice."
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Wed Mar 04 2020, 21:53

DavidMcMahon wrote:"But if Advent is specifically asking about him, he must be their target!  We got to clear this mess up in front of us fast and then get out there and protect the Kid from them while he goes on his murder spree.  And every fibre of my being wants me to bring the Kid in for Justice."

Doc, nodded, "It's a right pickle at no mistake! As my father would say. Still, we've got some idea of what or who their target is. Once we clear this mess up, hopefully, we can get on quick. Sure could do with a quick resolution I wonder what has made this Indians so mad that they are riding in like this. Surely they know the law will have the advantage, what are they hoping to gain I wonder?"

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next