The Vanguard Play by Post Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Vanguard! Frostbite and Lionheart Issue #3

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The New Vanguard! Frostbite and Lionheart Issue #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: The New Vanguard! Frostbite and Lionheart Issue #3

Post  Steeple_jackuk Sun Feb 09 2020, 12:44

Admin wrote:"Planet Earth needs you." said Thunder Woman.

"Will you answer the call?" added Silver Sentinel.

OOC TO BE CONTINUED in the next issue!

OOC Excellent so are we going to diverge Frostbite and Lionheart at this point - happy if we do, don't mind if we don't. But I guess LH will nod and take the information and then get everyone back to base and from there see if we can't do some catching up with ourselves. Etc.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

The New Vanguard! Frostbite and Lionheart Issue #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: The New Vanguard! Frostbite and Lionheart Issue #3

Post  Admin Sun Feb 09 2020, 17:09

OOC Very short issue to finish this FOUR year long arc with Frostbite away from Earth. Had to go back and look and yes, Frosty was plunged into the microverse 4 years and 6 hours ago. Crikey I go on a bit don't I?

HP award 30 to each.

LIONHEART 147HP
FROSTBITE 111HP

We will indeed Diverge. I'll see if David M has the time/inclination to cook up a heavy hitter to join Lionheart in America. If not no worries. The Vanguard was always a mix of street and cosmic level hitters, and back when you had the Dark Power you'd have battered Galactus around for a laugh. It's back to whatever Frostbite wants to make it again.

Lionhearts destiny lays along a different path, chosen by you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://darkeningshadows.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Sun Feb 09 2020, 17:16

How many points do I get?  Maybe use with some tweaks the super-gal I was fooling around with? Since she will be American, we can rename her Victorious Vicky and instead of going to England from Russia, she went to America! Use the same picture. You wanna try to point her out with the information I originally provided with whatever points you are allowing?
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Sun Feb 09 2020, 22:22

Admin wrote:OOC Very short issue to finish this FOUR year long arc with Frostbite away from Earth. Had to go back and look and yes, Frosty was plunged into the microverse 4 years and 6 hours ago. Crikey I go on a bit don't I?

HP award 30 to each.

LIONHEART 147HP
FROSTBITE 111HP

We will indeed Diverge. I'll see if David M has the time/inclination to cook up a heavy hitter to join Lionheart in America. If not no worries. The Vanguard was always a mix of street and cosmic level hitters, and back when you had the Dark Power you'd have battered Galactus around for a laugh. It's back to whatever Frostbite wants to make it again.

Lionhearts destiny lays along a different path, chosen by you.

OOC: Well with Lionheart it would be good to explore this whole Advent thing that has been going on in his absence. And as for Frostbite, well we know that some of the group he originally freed were being trained up, and some of them will want to return to some sort of normal life. So I guess its a question of if the remaining group continues to train together in some shape or form. And if and in what ways Frostbite tries to reconnect with the life he had begun to form a year ago in-game time that he disappeared from. I wouldn't mind if he hoped into the Sj, Haunt thread, but that might also be a bit to meta, and I am happy to go with any suggestions you might like to make.

4 years game time, wow, I knew it was a long time since we hoped into the Microverse, we have covered a lot of ground in that time. I still remember going to the moon and fighting Nazi zombies.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3