The Vanguard Play by Post Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Vanguard! Frostbite Issue #8 - Home at last... but what is home?

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The New Vanguard! Frostbite Issue #8  - Home at last... but what is home? - Page 6 Empty Re: The New Vanguard! Frostbite Issue #8 - Home at last... but what is home?

Post  Admin Sun Apr 19 2020, 13:36

OOC Adrenaline Surge. I've removed the limitation I applied at one point to max out boosted abilities to 15 (same as Adren Surge). You're running with the big boys and clearly any kind of hamstring you didn't get points for is unfair. Call it growing into his abilities, and he finally has chance to realise his full potential.

Adren Surge 15 + Roll(2d12)+0: 8,6,+0 Total:14 (29) vs
Dispersal 5 + Roll(2d12)+0: 3,7,+0 Total:10 (15)

+5 EV (to 20) vs RV5=15 RAPs Dispersal BOOST to 20APs However this must be checked EVERY turn it is kept up!

Frostbite looked at the case and dispersed himself. He knew the power was limited and had (OOC as far as I can remember) never attempted too often to phase other items or people.

With a cautionary sweep of the case in his hand through some heather he noted the plant didn't even rustle or move in any way! He hoped the protection would be enough!

"WAIT! STOP!" he shouted. Holding the case up he called out. "THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANYONE TO DIE! YOU CAN HAVE THE CASE IF YOU FREE MY COMPANIONS!"

"NOOOO!" screamed Atomica from up in the sky. "There will be NO retreat, NO surrender!"

Arggh! The egotistical heroine burst the bubble of hope in Frostbites' mind as she swooped in to blast at the villains!

OOC There was no way she was gonna go for surrender. She's too proud, too vain, and she has a score to settle/point to prove.

CRIT BLOW MULTI ATTACK Energy Blast 24 + Accuracy 3 dice + Roll(5d12)+0: 2,10,9,2,6,+0 Total:4 DOUBLE plus Roll(2d12)+0: 4,12,+0 Total:20 (44) vs
Dex 9 + Multi Attack 4 + Crit Blow 4 + range 3 + five extra dice + Roll(7d12)+0: 12,11,3,7,10,3,4,+0 Total:6 DOUBLE plus Roll(2d12)+0: 3,8,+0 Total:17 (a case when a high roll is more desirable than a double) (37)

+4 EV (to 28) vs 10 + Multi Attack 4 + Crit Blow -6 (RV8)=20 damage (!)

THOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!

Finally Atomica unleashes her fury on those who opposed her and suddenly Ultimate Fighter stood alone amongst the blackened torched heather near the ruins of the farmhouse! Her power was truly shocking, a torrent of plasma energy that blasted into the floor huge gouges as she smashed the Eurotrash Super Agent and Dagger from their feet!

"The final one is MINE!" commanded Atomica and her defiant gaze challenged Frostbite with its imperious look!

Ultimate Fighter glanced about. "Looks like this pay day wasn't worth the hassle." he muttered. "You think you can take me woman? One on one? Really? You have no chance! Come down here and find out why I'M top dog!"

She snorted. "And sully my royal person by rolling in the dirt with you, commoner? You are not worth even my contempt!" She turned to Frostbite. "Take the case and depart! The fools of EUROTRASH will soon reel in the agony that comes by opposing MY power!"

Sun Girl swooped over to Frostbite. "Boss! Do I stand down or shoot at Ultimate Fighter?"

Zoo Master changed into a gorilla and scooped up Flea, loping over.

OOC Sun Girl still has to act and will do so on Frostbites say so. Frosty can be half a mile away this round and for all his power Ultimate Fighter doesn't look like he could keep up. I get that you won't leave a man/woman/cyborg behind though...

"Catherine! ETA?" he called out, pressing a finger to his earpiece.

Her reply crackled as she shouted over the roar of the engines. "Less than ten seconds boss! Hang on!" As she finished speaking Frostbite heard a number of different sounds. The Vanguard VTOL Flier had abandoned stealth for pure speed and had hit mach 2 across the valleys and blasted low and hard, leaving a massive plume of dust in its wake!

In the distance, a dot was getting larger. Professor Powers' craft to secure the case/Eurotrash!

Another distant noise. A WHUPP WHUPP WHUPP of attack choppers.

Catherine would be here first, then Power and finally the Attack Copters of SMITE.

OOC Decide on Sun Girl, I'll resolve then initiative. Atomica has gone a bit crazy...

Remaining Combatants...

Ultimate Fighter ACTED
Frostbite ACTED
Atomica ACTED
Sun Girl (Dex 8) (On 2/6 Body)
Zoo Master (taken 4 damage on 3/7 Body currently or 4/8 in natural form) ACTED

The New Vanguard! Frostbite Issue #8  - Home at last... but what is home? - Page 6 Tables_draft_v2_higher_resThe New Vanguard! Frostbite Issue #8  - Home at last... but what is home? - Page 6 Combat-Maneuver-stuff
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://darkeningshadows.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The New Vanguard! Frostbite Issue #8  - Home at last... but what is home? - Page 6 Empty Re: The New Vanguard! Frostbite Issue #8 - Home at last... but what is home?

Post  Steeple_jackuk Sun Apr 19 2020, 16:18

Admin wrote:Ultimate Fighter ACTED
Frostbite ACTED
Atomica ACTED
Sun Girl (Dex Cool (On 2/6 Body)
Zoo Master (taken 4 damage on 3/7 Body currently or 4/8 in natural form) ACTED[/i][/color]

OOC: Ugh Atomica, just when you think you might have a workable plan, cobbled together out of nothing but sweat and 2 ton of pushing your luck, someone comes along and proves you shouldn't have bothered. Oh well. Frostbite will tell Sungirl to take the case to Catherine, Frostbite will try and get Atomica to not kill anymore of the villains the real fight has just about to begin.

SJ
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 19 2020, 18:58

"Are you sure? I could stay and..." started Sun Girl, then she glanced at Atomica. "She's crazy. I'll take the case."

Scooping the now solid case from Frostbites hand Sun Girl put a finger in her ear to speak to Catherine and headed off at several hundred miles an hour in the direction of the Vanguard Flier!

Frostbite watched her go and noted Ultimate Fighter saw it too. "You just signed the girl's death warrant." he said quietly. "The people I work for have no honour. They will tear the case from the girls charred corpse." He rolled his neck and looked up at Atomica. "I am ready, Atomica. Time to die."

OOC Initiative ...Roll(5d12)+0:

HEROES:
Frostbite 25 (1 Body 1 Mind 29HP) +1 (26)
Atomica 32 +1 (33)
Zoo Master 16 (as Gorilla Dex 6 has taken 4 damage on 3/7 Body as gorilla D6 S12 B3/7) +10 (26)
Sun Girl 18 (FLASH BURNED OUT) +3 (21)

VILLAINS:
Ultimate Fighter 34 + 10 (44)

Order: U. Fighter, Atomica, Frostbite (higher Dex than...) Zoo Master, Sun Girl

Ultimate Fighter leaps at Atomica!

OOC Here we go!

DEV ATTACK! Ultimate Fighter Dex 16 + SIX extra dice from Martial Artist + Roll(8d12)+0: 12,4,11,9,9,8,4,2,+0 Total:18 DOUBLE plus Roll(2d12)+0: 4,8,+0 Total:30 (46) vs
Atomica Dex 15 + Acrobatics two dice + Dev Attack 8 + Roll(4d12)+0: 6,4,2,3,+0 Total:10 (33)

+5 EV (to 21) vs RV24 - 12 (Dev Attack)=9 Damage!

Atomica is on 4/13 Body

Atomica's forcefield flares like the sun as a thousand blows are struck instantly! Though he didn't actually have claws Ultimate Fighters handspeed meant that simply by punching the same spot thousands of times in a heartbeat mean that nothing could long withstand his power! He was flowing like water and landed lighting on his feet from a leap of 100 feet in the air. Atomica herself was no slouch and yet she was made to look sluggish by the attack of the warrior!

Atomica screams and BLASTS as powerful as she can to flatten Ultimate Fighter!

"How DARE you lay hands on my royal personage!" she screams!

OOC CRIT BLOW Energy Blast 24 + one die accuracy + Roll(3d12)+0: 6,12,3,+0 Total:18 (42) vs
OV20 + Crit Blow 4 + Roll(2d12)+0: 10,3,+0 Total:13 (37)

+3 EV (to 27) vs RV14 -6 Crit Blow= 19 Damage! Ultimate Fighter GOES DOWN!

CRRRRRUUUUUMMMMPPPPP!!!!

Like a bomb landing Atomica pours a huge widening torrent of power that smashes a hole in the floor, coming dangerously close to prone combatants! Frostbite winces as he sees Timmy's Robotic body fly into the air and clatter in a heap! Surge is sent tumbling by the shock wave, Super Agents tumble like rag dolls through the air, ear and plant life are smashed fifty feet into the sky!

When the dust and heat subside Ultimate Fighter lies at the centre of a glassy bowl in the earth.

"I am TRIUMPHANT!" screams Atomica! She screams something else to the sky, shaking a fist but it's in an alien language and Frostbite can;t understand her.

Zoo Master, still holding Flea's prone form and covered in dirt from the power explosion that smashed Ultimate Fighter to the floor muttered "She's completely bananas. Whose side is she on? She nearly smashed the Robot to smithereens!" He looked shaken and was clearly overawed by the power levels on show.

OOC Frosty is up. The Eurotrash rescue flight is thundering in at high speed! Meanwhile half a mile away Catherine is slowing the VTOL Vanguard Flier and Sun Girl is slowing to meet it. There's no one to hit right now. All the villains in sight have been downed and those that escaped (the Eurotrash Super Agents) have decided that £100k isn't enough compensation for getting blasted through the floor.

The New Vanguard! Frostbite Issue #8  - Home at last... but what is home? - Page 6 Tables_draft_v2_higher_resThe New Vanguard! Frostbite Issue #8  - Home at last... but what is home? - Page 6 Combat-Maneuver-stuff
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Sun Apr 19 2020, 20:27

Admin wrote:"I am TRIUMPHANT!" screams Atomica! She screams something else to the sky, shaking a fist but it's in an alien language and Frostbite can;t understand her.

Zoo Master, still holding Flea's prone form and covered in dirt from the power explosion that smashed Ultimate Fighter to the floor muttered "She's completely bananas. Whose side is she on? She nearly smashed the Robot to smithereens!" He looked shaken and was clearly overawed by the power levels on show.

OOC Frosty is up. The Eurotrash rescue flight is thundering in at high speed! Meanwhile, half a mile away Catherine is slowing the VTOL Vanguard Flier and Sun Girl is slowing to meet it. There's no one to hit right now. All the villains insight have been downed and those that escaped (the Eurotrash Super Agents) have decided that £100k isn't enough compensation for getting blasted through the floor.

Frostbite flew over to the others to check them all coming to Tim and seeing what state his body was in. He was going to need a serious upgrade if he was going to return to the field. He felt a momentary pang of guilt before suppressing it. He knew what he was facing and the body could be rebuilt. Besides this wasn't the time for repercussions.

Turning to Atomica he would have to leave her dressing down to the others, although he sorely wanted to make his point. Nonetheless, years of discipline from being an army brat kicked in, but he managed to say, "We have wounded and we have those that are unconscious, we have Prof Power inbound and the case that has been at the centre of all this hopefully stowed away, but Power won't give up that easy. So your highness when you've quite finished perhaps we could get to the matter at hand? Come with me, we've best make sure Power doesn't get his hand on what we've almost lost so much for today."

Frostbite indicated to the others to get the wounded, with Dawson and his crew inbound the next thing was to make sure that Power didn't get either the case of Catherine and Sun Girl. Frostbite said, to Zoo Master, "Keep me informed I am going to make sure that the package is safe, I'll radio Dawson to make sure he knows what he's coming to."

With that Frostbite shot off as quick as he could.

OOC: So tell Dawson the good and bad news, and inform Catherine that she is most likely the target with Power inbound and that I am coming to them. Dawson might also want to tell me what he wants done with the package. Whilst I and Atomica (assuming she is co-operative) are inbound.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 20 2020, 09:46

"Sun Girl is boarding now. I have the package." stated Catherine. "Ahhh where to?"

"And do you need Sun Girl back there? I'm instructing her to head back."

Atomica floated down near Frostbite, the intense heat threatening to but never quite melting his icy/slushy form!

"Professor Power and his band of idiots do not concern me, and as for the fallen? They knew what they were letting themselves in for. We all do. Tell your friend in the jet to act as bait and we will attack Power's jet as it comes overhead, downing it against that hillside. Any that survive the crash shall be severely dealt with." she snarls.

Frostbite stared at Atomica then knelt to check Timmy out. His cyborg form was durable and self healing, even if it wasn't particularly powerful. When he'd encountered the cyborgs as an enemy on the bridge of a microscopic capital spacecraft they'd been more challenging because they were in groups. Frostbite glanced at a few melted pools of plastic and hundreds of mangled toy figures, victims of Atomicas' blast.

Zoo Master loped up as a Gorilla. "Boss, we need to secure some of these bad guys. Ultimate Fighter got up pretty quick last time and the others might heal similarly quickly. If Mamba heals that fast we're in trouble! He can outrun anyone and ..."

He turned and transmuted into an Eagle, albeit one stood on the floor. "Oh no." he muttered. Professor Powers jet was visible now, as were the hordes of dark shapes dropping from the belly of the craft! They dropped through the air then a flame flared at their feet and they shot forwards to the farmhouse! They would be here in moments!

And there were dozens of them!

"Ahhh nuts." muttered the Eagle.

Frostbite didn't have farsight like an Eagle but he knew this meant trouble. Getting on the comms to Dawson he laid out the situation. "Frostbite, the objective was to secure the Uranium. If Power gets his hands on that he's half way to a nuclear bomb! That should take precedence over ALL over issues, even our lives!" said the SMITE commander. He sighed then added "If you can, get your people out. Power will get there before we do and you're heavily outnumbered from the sounds of it! No way to..."

Atomica, who'd been on the same channel on her earpiece, laughed out loud. "Fool! Do you not know of the power of Atomica? Professor Power clearly needs a reminder! I shall fly up there and..."

OOC DEV ATTACK Dex 16 + six dice (MArts) + Roll(8d12)+0: 12,5,1,11,11,10,5,1,+0 Total:22 DOUBLE plus Roll(2d12)+0: 11,10,+0 Total:43 (59) vs
Dex 15 - 4 (surprise) + Dev Attack 8 + Roll(2d12)+0: 12,5,+0 Total:17 (36)

EV +7 (to 23) vs RV24 -12 (Dev Attack)=11 RAPs. Atomica is already injured and GOES DOWN! She's on 0 BODY

Suddenly Atomica flies through the air, struck from behind thousands of times in the blink of an eye! As the smoke from her explosive blast clears Frostbite gasps as he sees, albeit in a tattered costume, ULTIMATE FIGHTER once more on his feet and ready for battle!

"I wouldn't normally hit a woman from behind, but she talks too damn much." he snarled. Looking at Zoo Master (as an Eagle) and Frostbite, he adds "You two I don't know from adam and the way you've battled says that you deserve a free pass. Professor Power won't give you one, that's for sure. We can fight, or you can go. Leave the Uranium if I were you. He can track it and your jet... thing... will run out of fuel faster than Power runs out of determination."

"Or like I say, you can fight. She's tough, as tough as they come, but the ONLY way to keep me down is kill me. Which means you..." he says to Frostbite who was barely standing (OOC 1 Mind 1 Body) and Zoo Master (OOC who'd taken 4 damage) "Are in deep, deep trouble in... less than 20 seconds I'd say."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Mon Apr 20 2020, 20:31

Admin wrote:"Or like I say, you can fight. She's tough, as tough as they come, but the ONLY way to keep me down is kill me. Which means you..." he says to Frostbite who was barely standing (OOC 1 Mind 1 Body) and Zoo Master (OOC who'd taken 4 damage) "Are in deep, deep trouble in... less than 20 seconds I'd say."

Frostbite sighed, he wasn't especially keen to die, but he knew it would come maybe it would be today. Facing the reality of his own death, there being just one more villain who catches him out or one last fight that he doesn't walk away from...well it happened maybe it would be his turn today.

"Power will have to get our craft and it's not without means, but one thing is for sure we do not bargain with terrorists, what is a few lives compared to what Power will do to those whom he will wipe out in his twisted power grab. Do you my friend, have family, I sure hope not because in aiding Power who is to say that their days at his hands are numbered if he succeeds. That is a bitter taste that no amount of money will ever wipe from your soul. In any case, we all know the risks, I cannot best you, but I will not bargain. If you kill us, it would be a good death for a good cause and if it saves thousands, at the expense of a few - its a price worth paying!"

Frostbite had nothing, he was barely standing, but still, he remained defiant Ultimate Fighter, was a man built to kill he would have no compulsion he was sure but maybe beneath that exterior was something or someone he did care about. Money is a lonely companion after all.

OOC:Not sure what else to do, but if he attacks I'll go down fighting, but that is about all I can do.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 21 2020, 00:31

Ultimate Fighter looked Frostbite up and down and saw Zoo Master change into an Elephant again to tower over and stand beside his leader.

"If you fight him, he won't be alone." said the Elephant.

Ultimate Fighter suddenly grinned, his sooted face making up for the fragmented mask hanging from his head. "Damn if I don't like you two! You remind me of me! Still, I do have bills to pay. As for a bomb... Power hasn't made it yet. The UKChampions will send their brightest and best, though Adjutant hasn't made an appearance for a while."

He glanced at the skies. "Thank goodness."

Just then a bright light in the sky appeared and the weary combatants turned to see Sun Girl floating there! She looked defiant and the shimmering energy shield in front of her didn't block out the determined expression. "If you want to carry on this fight, villain, you'll find we're more than up to the challenge!"

Ultimate Fighter sighed, then looked about. "Stuff this for a game of soldiers. I could smash you all down. Easily. You aren't in my league... but for me it's about the thrill. No thrill to be had beating on those who can barely fight back." He glanced at the oncoming air vehicle disgorging more dark shapes.

"Prof Power is going to be here soon so I'll make a deal with you. I leave and take... a couple of downed Eurotrash with me. That way I'll get something out of it, because they'll owe me. No payday, but like you say what will I spend a million quid on when the shops have been nuked!"
he laughed, though without much humour.

He stepped closer to Frostbite, and the SMITE agents bristled, about to move in. Frostbite saw the look on Ultimate Fighters face and he waved off Sun Girl and Zoo Master. "Prof Power won't be on that jet. He never is. All his robot goons that you can see by the dozen flying towards us can be defeated if you get on board that plane and smash the transmitter. They will just... turn off. You see, I don't get into bed with a viper unless I have an antidote."

He stepped back. "Now you owe me one. Deal?" He looked about ready to leave.

Sun Girl called out "Boss! We can't let him go! We have to stop him! He's the last one!" Zoo Master looked at the black cloud of robotic enemies coming towards them. "No, he's the last of the starter. The main course is on its way..."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Tue Apr 21 2020, 12:24

Admin wrote:Sun Girl called out "Boss! We can't let him go! We have to stop him! He's the last one!" Zoo Master looked at the black cloud of robotic enemies coming towards them. "No, he's the last of the starter. The main course is on its way..."

Frostbite wave back the others, "We're done here for now. Let's go sort this other mess out. Zoo Master you check on the others, see if where we left them they are ok. We'll do the same here. I want to get them a safe distance from this place, in case Power hits it to try and clear up any mess he fears being left behind."

And with that Frostbite lifted those whom he could fly and joined Zoo Master where Shamrock and Castaway had been left to recuperate.

OOC: Ok make sure everyone is a safe distance from the house and 'safe' before we go to tackle Powers goons... Sounds like Power is the Doc Doom type always a robot not the real deal type of thing. In any case, we need a plan, facing this onslaught with nearly a HP to stand isn't going to be easy or my best foot forward.

Sj

Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 22 2020, 12:12

Ultimate Fighter gives a nod to Frostbite "Till we meet again hero." he says.

Sun Girl gives a look of distaste but only relief shows on the elephants face. He comes in useful by scooping up fallen heroes and placing them on an icy disc Frostbite conjures before the hero lifts the disc and flies over the nearby hill to where Shamrock, Castaway and the others were.

There's a sonic boom as Catherine hits the afterburners and heads off to a location as yet unknown. Frostbite and the others had their own problems though.

Surge was out for the count. Shamrock wasn't any better and Timmy Jones would be down for a while.

"We're in trouble boss." said Sun Girl, looking at the prone forms laid out in the heather. "It's nothing serious but with so many down..."

"Uhhh. Anyone catch the number of the truck that backed over me, then drove forwards and backwards till I was squished?" muttered Flea.

Zoo Master, human once again and sporting a beauty of a black eye, proclaimed "Flea! You're back!"

Even Sun Girl gave a grin and exclaimed "Look!"

Bloodhound also stirred and got to his feet on unsteady legs. Behind him Atomica had already risen and was seating herself on a rock, looking most unprincess like without the fiery corona that surrounded her, though she could easily get a job as a supermodel!

She looked up then around. "Where is he? The one that struck me down? I will have my vengeance!" she said, clenching her fist and looking determined.

"Or you could not go off half cocked again and listen to this man." said Bloodhound referring to Frostbite. "Not only were we dropped by superior foes and at their mercy, but this man and these two..." he said referring to Sun Girl and Zoo Master "..got us all to safety. Give us a sitrep Frostbite."

Atomica bristled "How DARE you address me thus? Do you not know who I am, Dog Man?" her hands started to glow.

Flea moved to stand alongside Bloodhound. "I love dogs. Just sayin." he chuckled before looking at Atomica and speaking "Listen lady, you're hot stuff in more ways than one but unless you were not paying attention we just had the fight of our lives and came out more or less in one piece. That means you owe some respect to the Frosty guy and the other two who helped us all. That ... whatever... in the case knocked me for six. I'm good now though aside from desperately needing some mouthwash and it looks like..." he turned to see Castaway rousing "More than a few of us heal fast. So..." he turned to Frostbite and ignored Atomica behind him, despite that she was glowing like a torch ready to explode!

"What's the plan now boss? Did they get the stuff or what?" asked Flea.

Behind Atomica Castaway called out "Give it a rest Atomica! If we don't work together we'll get our backsides kicked. Again." she said as she checked on Shamrock. Atomica glanced about, bristled again then lowered the glow of her powers, though she clearly didn't like being addressed by 'commoners'.

"What now?" she asked of Frostbite quietly.

Over the hill Professor Powers minions descended towards the farmhouse...

OOC Roll(2d12)+0: 12,7,+0 Total:19 vs Roll(2d12)+0: 9,1,+0 Total:10 FROSTBITE ON FULL BODY
Roll(2d12)+0: 9,11,+0 Total:20 vs Roll(2d12)+0: 12,5,+0 Total:17 FROSTBITE ON FULL MIND
BLOODHOUND AND FLEA ON FULL BODY
ATOMICA ON FULL BODY

Frostbite, leader!
Shamrock, OUT
Castaway, UKChampion, media friendly/savvy, team player
Surge, OUT
Zoo Master, nervous SMITE agent, follows without question (taken 4 damage on 4/8 body)
Sun Girl, another SMITE agent, her FLASH is DOWN (burned out) at the moment (2/6 Body)
Bloodhound, UKChampion, grim loner type
Atomica, UKChampion, by far the most powerful hero here who went on ahead to scout out the scene.
The Mighty Flea!, annoying wisecracking youth who may or may not be useful. An unknown quantity who annoys most of the adults.
Timmy Jones the Cyborg OUT

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Wed Apr 22 2020, 12:45

Admin wrote:Frostbite, leader!
Shamrock, OUT
Castaway, UKChampion, media friendly/savvy, team player
Surge, OUT
Zoo Master, nervous SMITE agent, follows without question (taken 4 damage on 4/8 body)
Sun Girl, another SMITE agent, her FLASH is DOWN (burned out) at the moment (2/6 Body)
Bloodhound, UKChampion, grim loner type
Atomica, UKChampion, by far the most powerful hero here who went on ahead to scout out the scene.
The Mighty Flea!, annoying wisecracking youth who may or may not be useful. An unknown quantity who annoys most of the adults.
Timmy Jones the Cyborg OUT

Frostbite clenched his fists, he felt a sudden surge and his mind felt less foggy, his body less beaten. He even smiled although he didn't imagine a harden crystal ice body had a smile that warmed anything but a Snowman's heart.

"We get to the luxuries of sorting out what went wrong once we sort out what we still need to do right now. So stow it and stay or go, but Power is coming or rather his minions are. Last time I shut one of those flying blimps down, but it's as booby-trapped as they come and filled with lethal weapons. At least here we are away from a civilian population, but that doesn't mean he'll pull his punches. I imagine that the robots are remotely controlled, but getting the Blimp out of the picture would stop the worst of the barrage, that leaves the robots, who will come for us and or the wounded if they know their here. So Bloodhound, Flea, Atomica you are taking them on. And Sun Girl see if you can max out whatever they use for seeing or confuse the heck out of whatever systems they use to fire at us. Get some high ground and bring them in. Zoo Master, Castaway and I will take the ship. We'll get back as soon as we can. Don't get killed, or else?"

Frostbite ended with a genuine smile.

Turning to Castaway, he asked"Can you get me, Zoo Master and yourself aboard the ship?"

OOC: Ok so leave the mechs to the others, I hope and get the ship taken out first...assuming Castaway can get us there, and hopefully disable it as before - although I imagine Power has already fitted some failsafe as a result of last time...but hopefully he's not had long enough to do too much. We shall see.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 23 2020, 00:08

Flea rubbed his hands. "Punchin' time! And no radiation hopefully!"

Atomica glanced at him and Bloodhound. "Keep the boy out of my way." she declared to Bloodhound. The UKChampion looked at his team mate then shook his head. "You and I need to have a chat, Princess." he muttered. She ignored him then stated "I shall lead the attack. be sure to stay clear as I will target as many as I can. Shield your eyes, my power unfettered is... mighty."

Flea rolled his eyes and was about to reply when he saw Bloodhound wave him to silence. The boy shrugged and turned to Frostbite. "We'll keep 'em busy boss."

Sun Girl nodded and looked up. "My flash is still out of action but I'll try my best to blast from distance." she declared.

Castaway sucked in a deep breath. "I'm not great at the fighting stuff, I have to admit! Still, I need to get more into the fight. So far we UKChampions have been somewhat less than spectacular."

She started to form a gateway for the trio to step through...

OOC Warp 10 + Roll(2d12)+0: 8,5,+0 Total:13 (23) vs
Distance 10 + Roll(2d12)+0: 6,7,+0 Total:13 (23)

Ev10 vs Rv10=0RAPs

She forms a gateway that the trio see through and it looks to be a dark store room type area on the air ship approaching... before the door closes. Castaway frowns. "Ok, that thing must be at the limit of my range. I can wait for it to get closer, move closer myself or teleport you."

Zoo Master looks at the attractive chat show host/super hero and mutters "I don't like the sound of the last one."

"Yes, there is more risk to that. The gateway is a much better option, but the range is limited." she admitted. "I suggest we get closer. Then I'll get the gate open."

Frostbite looked at the farmhouse and saw a swarm of dark grey creatures that seemed familiar and somehow slightly different from before though it seemed clear Professor Power utilised both powered operatives and artificial lifeforms. They moved quickly, swarming over the place and looking for the uranium. It wouldn't take too long to discover it had gone and they'd be on the trail soon!

Castaway turned to Frostbite and Zoo Master. "Over there." she said pointing to an outcropping of rocks. "Much closer. Get there chaps and I'll get us onto the airship!"

Atomica took to the sky, immolating and shining like a beacon!

Bloodhound sighed and rolled his eyes. "Watch yourself kid, I don't think she cares much about whether you're caught int he blast or not. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind blasting me, and I'm on the same team."

OOC What powers are you using? Fluid Form as usual? Are you ignoring any Power putty men (which is pretty much what they are) that come close or blasting them? Zoo Master will take the form of a swallow and fly fast to the place Castaway specified. Once Frostbite and co get in place, Atomica is going to work...

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Thu Apr 23 2020, 12:20

Admin wrote:OOC What powers are you using? Fluid Form as usual? Are you ignoring any Power putty men (which is pretty much what they are) that come close or blasting them? Zoo Master will take the form of a swallow and fly fast to the place Castaway specified. Once Frostbite and co get in place, Atomica is going to work...

OOC: I think whilst we have an element of surprise, we'd best make use of it, and get aboard the ship asap, I don't want to leave the others too long without our combined help. Once aboard the ship, I suggest Castaway does just that with any crew, opens a gate or teleports them of etc. I'll get Frostbot to work and do the best to protect Castaway whilst we mess with the ship.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 26 2020, 08:08

In his barely solid form Frostbite takes off, flying low and hugging the ground.

Up ahead he sees the swallow zipping about, low and fast, before it transmutes into a fox and drops into the heather at the point where the airship can easily be seen.

Landing gently and creeping up behind some rocks Frostbite looks at the farmhouse has fifty or more grey skinned creatures move about, searching high and low for the case containing the Uranium. The fallen villains are gathered and the creatures carry them with bodies that morph and change as desired.

'They have the ability to change their shape, grow, shrink, form their body into whatever is required and stretch.' stated Frostbot. 'While we have been here these few seconds at least three of them have increased in size and strength to lift the shattered roof from the farmhouse. They may be able to temporarily boost their abilities to levels approaching Class three or four superhuman. Each one is a deadly opponent I surmise.' said Frostbot. 'I count 63 in total.'

Practically an army. Atomica and the others would have their hands full, and Frostbite knew they would need a surprise attack to scythe through their numbers. Bloodhound and Flea would be happy with that, Atomica would not. He sighed. She WAS powerful, but an egotistical liability.

Castaway appeared next to Frostbite and looked up at the airship some 1/4 mile away or so. From the gondola could clearly be seen several mounted machine guns that looked like cannons. Manned by crews of grey skinned Protomen they were alert and ready to fire. Under the gondola and mounted about the frame of the airship itself were rocket thrusters capable of blasting the thing through the sky at hundreds of miles an hour. Not enough to escape jets or flying superhumans, so Frostbite had to assume there were other defences for the craft.

Castaway tried to form up a gate.

OOC Warp 10 + Roll(2d12)+0: 6,11,+0 Total:17 (27) vs
Distance 8 + Roll(2d12)+0: 3,11,+0 Total:14 (22)

+3 (to 13) vs RV8=5 APs of time (2 minutes)

This time Castaway successfully opens up a gateway into one of the rooms in the gondola. The trio look through the glowing gateway to see an engine room of some description. The protomen were already expanding their search and would very soon come across their hiding place! it was now or never!

The New Vanguard! Frostbite Issue #8  - Home at last... but what is home? - Page 6 Farmhouse-scene

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Sun Apr 26 2020, 12:43

Admin wrote:This time Castaway successfully opens up a gateway into one of the rooms in the gondola. The trio look through the glowing gateway to see an engine room of some description. The protomen were already expanding their search and would very soon come across their hiding place! it was now or never!

The New Vanguard! Frostbite Issue #8  - Home at last... but what is home? - Page 6 Farmhouse-scene

Frostbite motioned to the others and took the lead as they slipped through the impressive physics-defying transformation of space and distance as he stepped through the gateway onto the ship.

OOC: Ok so once aboard we need to make sure that Frostbot is given over the systems, I want to try and cut this route of escape off and seek to make sure that it doesn't serve the other Protomen when we return to attack them with the others. So the main object of being here is to disable and disarm or destroy the ship. If we can use it against the other Protomen, great, but I think it's unlikely that we'd get it to do that for us.

Sj

Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Apr 27 2020, 12:52

"Right, we need a terminal." said Frostbite and he looked about. "Computer, screen, whatever. Tied into the ships controls. Spread out."

This was some kind of engine/power room that generated much of the zeppelins electrical power requirements, filling batteries that would power huge electric motors that thrust the vehicle through the sky and powered other systems, including no doubt certain weapons.

Zoo Master gave a wonky salute then changed into a cat and started looking about.

Castaway said "I'll take this way!"

Frostbite moved through the room, looking about and finally finding what he was looking for.

Suddenly a voice - that of Professor Power - rang out. "You dolt! This craft is manned by artificial life forms! Did you think I would not detect unauthorised life signs?" He laughed over the Tannoy and a pair of grey putty like creatures formed up from the shadows. A cry out from other areas of the room suggested Zoo Master and Castaway had been located too!

Frostbite was only a few feet away from a console. He could reach it but would be unable to easily avoid any blows whilst he transferred Frostbot into the system! He glanced about. Castaway wasn't great in a fight and in this enclosed space Zoo Master may be limited, not that he was great in a scrap either! Uh oh!

OOC Adren Surge on the two facing Frosty. That power is proving to be quite popular as a cheap but unreliable way of boosting abilities... Choose which ones Frosty wants to boost then I'll roll initiative...

Adren Surge 15 + Roll(2d12)+0: 7,8,+0 Total:15 (30) vs
OV5 + 2 Multi + Roll(2d12)+0: 12,6,+0 Total:18 (25)

+3 (to18) vs RV5 + 2 (7)= +11APs (to 16 Dex/Str for Proto #1 Initiative 26)

Same for #2 Roll(2d12)+0: 11,2,+0 Total:13 (28) vs
Roll(2d12)+0: 4,1,+0 Total:5 (12)

+6 (to 21) vs Rv7=+14 (to Dex/Str 19! Initiative 29)

I recommend Fluid Form! You can boost several abilities at once but the increase is much lessened and trickier the more you try

The New Vanguard! Frostbite Issue #8  - Home at last... but what is home? - Page 6 Proto-Warrior

The creatures in here seemed more imposing and powerful than the hordes outside which were scurrying around looking for the uranium!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Mon Apr 27 2020, 20:56

Admin wrote:I recommend Fluid Form! You can boost several abilities at once but the increase is much lessened and trickier the more you try[/i][/color]

The creatures in here seemed more imposing and powerful than the hordes outside which were scurrying around looking for the uranium!

Changing into his semi-fluid form, Frostbite knew they hadn't long, but he couldn't chance Castaway and Zoo Master being taken by the creatures, in a wild attempt to complete his plan to get Frostbot to the terminal.  'Sorry pal got to save some friends and then let you lose just as soon as I can get a hand free to that terminal'.  He said to his friend at a mental level as he moved to protect his friends.

OOC: Ok not sure if energy attack or just hitting them really, really hard is most effective, but hoping to put myself in the way and be the more obvious target to avoid the others being clobbered.  

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 28 2020, 16:12

OOC Adrenaline Surge...

AS15 + Roll(2d12)+0: 1,8,+0 Total:9 (24) vs
Fluid Form 5 + Roll(2d12)+0: 10,9,+0 Total:19 (24)

EV15 vs Rv5=10RAPs. Fluid Form boosts to 15APs Frostbite has OV24 RV26 making him incredibly difficult to either hit or hurt!

Adren Surge for the one on Castaway and Zoo Master

AS15+Roll(2d12)+0: 1,3,+0 Total:4 BURNED OUT vs CASTAWAY. She faces a much weakened foe!

AS15+Roll(2d12)+0: 5,8,+0 Total:13 (28) vs
OV5 + 2 Multi + Roll(2d12)+0: 6,3,+0 Total:9 (16)
12 difference +5EV to 20
AS15+5 vs RV7=13 RAPs (to 18 Dex and Str) facing Zoo Master

Initiative...Roll(7d12)+0: 12,8,7,6,4,9,7
Frostbite 25 +12 (37)
Castaway 19 + 8 (27)
Zoo Master (as a tiger D6 Str6 Bod8 Init 18 taken 4 body damage) +7 (25)
Proto 1 26 (D/S16) +6 (32)
Proto 2 29 (D/S19) +4 (33)
Proto 3 10 (D/S5 AS burned out) +9 (19)
Proto 4 28 (D/S18) +7 (35)

Battle order...
Frostbite 25 +12 (37)
Proto 4 28 (D/S18) +7 (35) on Zoo Master
Proto 2 29 (D/S19) +4 (33) on Frosty
Proto 1 26 (D/S16) +6 (32) on Frosty
Castaway 19 + 8 (27)
Zoo Master (as a tiger D6 Str6 Bod8 Init 18 taken 4 body damage) +7 (25)
Proto 3 10 (D/S5 AS burned out) +9 (19) on Castaway

Frostbite moved towards the terminal and knew he would expose his back to the pair of fast moving slippy slimy creatures!

Knowing what little he did of Professor Power these would be NO pushover!

Frostbot offered an instant thought 'They appear to be a strange kind of liquid or nanite based and may be vulnerable to extreme heat or cold. Your most powerful and accurate attack is your energy blast, however if you were to strike lucky with your ice production ability that may affect. They appear to have astonishing reflexes and you may have trouble hitting them at all!'

OOC So...

Energy Blast 14 is most accurate
Ice Production 9 will be hard to hit with these guys so agile but may have a massive effect. Perhaps using that it a non offensive but still effective way.
Icing won't work while you are in fluid form (fluid form more powerful so use that) but it may make your hand to hand attacks more effective.

If you go for the panel to transfer Frostbot they will attack you from behind and gain significant bonuses.

You may wish to consider spending some hero points. Check out the yellow column...

The New Vanguard! Frostbite Issue #8  - Home at last... but what is home? - Page 6 Gif-version-LATEST-VANGUARD-TABLES

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Tue Apr 28 2020, 20:59

Admin wrote:if you go for the panel to transfer Frostbot they will attack you from behind and gain significant bonuses.

You may wish to consider spending some hero points. Check out the yellow column...[/i][/color]

OOC: Ok let's go for 2 dice, I was tempted to go for 3 so if you think it's worthwhile to do so let's do 3 if I am going to do it not point in going low and bowing out early.

Frostbite changed form so that he could seek to slow, hamper or even stop this before it got started, aware that this wasn't the mission but just the appetiser whilst the real party went on down below.

Sj

Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 29 2020, 09:38

OOC ok on the HP front (you have 29 remaining) but just let me know what you're up to if you can:

Attack the bad guys with Energy Blast 14
Attack the bad guys with Ice Production 9
Attack hand to hand with Icing active
Go for the panel put Frostbot in and use the 21HP to buy dice for defence (and hope for a decent roll)
Fill this whole place with ice in one of your winter wonderland type effects

Do one or more of those things or something else entirely! Next round if you want you can boost Fluid Form and Ice Production if you want to go for it. You may want to save the Hp for that and hope that your Fluid Form this round will be enough to protect you. They will need an excellent result to hurt you i must admit.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Wed Apr 29 2020, 12:27

Admin wrote:OOC ok on the HP front (you have 29 remaining) but just let me know what you're up to if you can:

Attack the bad guys with Energy Blast 14
Attack the bad guys with Ice Production 9
Attack hand to hand with Icing active
Go for the panel put Frostbot in and use the 21HP to buy dice for defence (and hope for a decent roll)
Fill this whole place with ice in one of your winter wonderland type effects

Do one or more of those things or something else entirely! Next round if you want you can boost Fluid Form and Ice Production if you want to go for it. You may want to save the Hp for that and hope that your Fluid Form this round will be enough to protect you. They will need an excellent result to hurt you i must admit.

OOC: OK so I thought I was going to use ice production to cool as many of them down and reduce them to a state where we can render them inert or destabilise them and then get Frostbot into the panel. SO the HP was for Ice Production to be super-efficient at getting them to that point when we can take them down more easily. If however, I've got a round to play with I might as well get Frostbot unloaded asap, and then do Ice Production to or Energy attack whatever will render them inert from cold.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 30 2020, 16:39

OOC Let's figure out a compromise. Frosty is a smart guy (Int 8, in this game system 64 times smarter than an ordinary human, but that's where the game system feels 'iffy' to me. That wouold put practically every superhuman in the game system as smart or smarter than Albert Einstein, so we tend to ignore that sort of thing.

FROSTBITE HP16 REMAINING 2 dice on Energy Blast, but first...

Frostbite turns, firing ice from his hands and filling the immediate area with searing cold, snow and ice! It wouldn't strike the two grey creatures ranged against him - even Lionheart would find striking them tricky! However, he wondered...

Sure enough he saw the grey oozing creatures suddenly aware they were turning... 'gloopy'. Thicker, more crystalised, slower, possibly less resistant...

Frostbite levelled an arm and aimed for the slower one of the pair...

OOC attack on Proto #1

Energy Blast 14 + two dice + Roll(4d12)+0: 1,11,7,12,+0 Total:23 (37) vs
OV16 - 4 (cold) + 1 extra die + Roll(3d12)+0: 9,6,2,+0 Total:15 (27)

EV14 vs RV5 (reduced to Rv1 cold)=13 Damage. Proto #1 is DOWN and OUT!

With a blast at the confused robot (OOC they have no mystical stats and therefore cannot be considered 'alive') thanks to it's slowed metabolism and vulnerability to temperature extremes!

The flaw was not lost on Professor Power.

"Oh blast!" he called out over the tannoy. "I was not able to accurately recreate sub zero temperature testing and acclimatisation in time to complete field trials. You have a use, 'hero'. When I capture you I shall use your powers to create a better, more powerful Proto Slave!"

'Theory.' asked Frostbot. 'If you were to touch a 'Proto man' and transfer me into that being, do you suppose you will allow me to live separately from yourself?'

The question may have come as a surprise to Frostbite, for a part of him was asking for permanent separation! If he denied the chance for Frostbot to live independently of him, was he any worse than 'Professor Power' and his 'Proto Slaves'?

Proto #2 stepped up, heedless of the danger and swung a fist at Frostbite! He barely had time to register the blow, never mind avoid it!

OOC proto #2 has Dex 19/Str 19... this... might hurt!

Dex 19 + Martial Arts two dice + Roll(4d12)+0: 10,3,2,10,+0 Total:20 DOUBLE plus Roll(2d12)+0: 7,4,+0 Total:31 (50) vs
OV24 (fluid form) + Roll(2d12)+0: 5,6,+0 Total:11 (35)

+5 EV (to 24) vs RV26 (fluid form to the rescue!)=NO DAMAGE! (Without Fluid ford you'd have been punched through the wall of the zeppelin, or sliding down it!)

The Proto Man gave no impression that it was annoyed at having missed it's target.

OOC To 'infect' the computer you will have to give up your attack for the next round. A better bet might be to fend off this thing before it splatters you!

Adrenaline Surge for Proto #2

Boosting: Self manipulation, Shrinking, Dex, Str
Going for Broke +4/-6 (same as Crit Blow)

AS15 + Roll(2d12)+0: 10,11,+0 Total:21 (36) vs
OV5 + Multi 4 + GFB 4 + Roll(2d12)+0: 1,6,+0 Total:7 (20)

+6 (to 21) vs Rv5 + 4 (Multi) -6 GFB (3RV)=18 RAPs

Proto #2
Self Manip 23, Shrinking 23, Dex 23, Str 23.
Initiative 30

Beware! This thing has SERIOUS power now!

Initiative... Roll(2d12)+0: 12,5
Frostbite 25 (37)
Prot #2 30 (35)

Frostbite is up!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Thu Apr 30 2020, 18:16

Admin wrote:Beware! This thing has SERIOUS power now!

Initiative... Roll(2d12)+0: 12,5
Frostbite 25 (37)
Prot #2 30 (35)

Frostbite is up![/i]
[/color]

Frostbite kept dodging aware that these things were powerful, but at the same time, Frostbot's comment just wouldn't clear from his mind. Even if he gave over to use this creature for the duration of this time, it would still free him up as Power's Proto Man would be out of the game.

OOC: Ok I am going to release Frostbot to the creature, that way we can get the jump on Power just hoping that he can severe control so Power doesn't get too nosey around Frostbot.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 01 2020, 09:32

OOC I presume he boosts Fluid Form again - it's keeping him alive!!!

Adren Surge 15 + Roll(2d12)+0: 7,12,+0 Total:19 (34) vs
OV5 + Roll(2d12)+0: 9,8,+0 Total:17 (22)

+5 (to 20) vs RV5=15 RAPs. Fluid Form is 20 APs this round meaning Frosty is on OV29 RV31

Feeling that some... shackle... some restraint has been lifted from him Frostbite turns into what can only be considered as a kind of sentient vapour!

With power that he'd NEVER had before Frostbite suddenly wondered if something had changed... whatever it was, he hoped it would be enough to fight the new challenges he faced as without his team and Lionheart by his side, something told him he'd have to stand on his own two feet a whole lot more!

OOC Yes indeed, the cruel and merciless GM has removed the 'max 15' boost restriction from Adrenaline Surge, so the dice can be nice (as above) or cruel (as per Frostbites career since the Golden Heroes days in 2009/2010... though he's been through a LOT of changes since then!)

'I may be able to ... 'jump' into the robot, but the best method is touching... please hold...' said Frostbots voice inside the heroes' head!

There was a spark from the mist that was Frostbites' body as Frostbot tried to take over the Proto Warrior!

OOC Personality Transfer 7 going for Crit Blow + Roll(2d12)+0: 12,2,+0  Total:14 (21) vs
Ov5 + 4 (CB) + Roll(2d12)+0: 8,1,+0 Total:9 (18)

+2 EV (to 9) vs RV10 - 6 (CB)=5 RAPs. JUST equal to the robots mind and therefore able to 'leap' into its body!

Suddenly the grey behemoth twitched, stiffened and straightened! It looked about, held up a hand then shimmered, reducing in height and forming into a more defined human shape, albeit with the characteristic glow from the chestplate and now the eyes.

The New Vanguard! Frostbite Issue #8  - Home at last... but what is home? - Page 6 Frostot-current-char-pic-no-cape

A glance down revealed the chestplate now longer glowed on Frostbite...

"I am more... and yet... this creature possesses infinitely more power than this form which I cannot access. Even now I feel it's programming fight against me, everything that it is rebels against my intrusion. It feels no anger, no pain, only a need to reassert and do the will of Professor Power. I cannot access its memories and still retain its form. It is too.. complicated... a machine to fully possess forever. Sooner or later it will rebel. However." said Frostbot.

He turned and placed a hand on the console. "It is a simple matter to control the Zeppellin. The Proto Warriors and Slaves are independent and I would need access to the transmitter which is guarded by another warrior such as the one whose form I wear. I can take you to it, if you wish."

Frostbot looked down at his hand and flexed it. "Aside from the colour, I can pass, almost, as Human. Yes?" he looked up and his neon blue eyes looked into Frostbites.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Fri May 01 2020, 22:09

Admin wrote:He turned and placed a hand on the console. "It is a simple matter to control the Zeppellin. The Proto Warriors and Slaves are independent and I would need access to the transmitter which is guarded by another warrior such as the one whose form I wear. I can take you to it, if you wish."

Frostbot looked down at his hand and flexed it. "Aside from the colour, I can pass, almost, as Human. Yes?" he looked up and his neon blue eyes looked into Frostbites.

Frostbite had to admit if there was a way Frostbot could remain in this sentient form them all the better. The team was...well there was only him and Catherine and Wandafar if one could coax him from his screens. He didn't know what kind of future he had, but having Frostbot be a bot, be more...well it would be unfair to keep him because he had no other home when one had just opened up. But that was for later, right now there was the mission.

"Lead on..."

Frostbite indicated calling the others to follow and stay tight as Frostbot 2.0 lead the way

OOC: OK so let's get this done.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 03 2020, 06:34

Frostbite turned, knowing the flight controls of the Zeppelin were now in Frostbots' control.

Moving through the partially iced up generator room with Frostbot beside him there came another voice across the tannoy. "I suppose you feel like you have 'won', hero? Winning a battle is not the same as winning a war, you should know!"

"If you like I can silence the Tannoy system Frostbite." said Frostbot.

Sounds of footsteps caused the pair to stop and turn...

Castaway popped her head from behind a machine and lowered her hands. "Oh thank good.. wait!" she raised her hands. "What is that! Move aside Frostbite, I'll teleport it..."

Frostbite interposed himself and held up his hands to placate her. "It... He's a friend!"

Castaway stared at Frostbot then at Frostbite and finally lowered her hands. "Ok. I haven't seen the guy who can turn into animals. He went that..."

All three turned and saw one of the gelatinous grey warriors stride into view from around another machine.

There was blood on its hands and it glowered at the trio.

"Time to die... 'Hero'..." laughed the voice on the tannoy.

OOC Adren Surge for the Proto Warrior...

Boosting Dex, Str, Self Manip, Stretching
Adren Surge 15 + Roll(2d12)+0: 4,5,+0 Total:9 (24) vs
OV5 + 4 Multi + Roll(2d12)+0: 2,5,+0 Total:7 (16)

+4 (to 19) vs RV9=10RAPs. Dex15 (init 22) Str 15 Stretch 15 Self Manip 15

Initiative Roll(4d12)+0: 6,11,12,6
Castaway 19 (25)
Frostbite 25 (36)
Frostbot 17 (29)
Proto Warrior 22 (28)

Frostbite and Frostbot go first.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next