The Vanguard Play by Post Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NPCs normals

Go down

NPCs normals Empty NPCs normals

Post  DavidMcMahon Fri Aug 07 2020, 21:05

"You've done a good job here tonight hero. I'm Detective Tony Harris, Special Crimes Unit of the Met. Here." he offered a card. "If you get any more busts like this one, make sure you call me to smooth it out with the powers that be. Sometimes they don't take kindly to capes. I can help." he looked about again and pulled a pair of handcuffs. "Going to need a few more pairs." He lights up a cigarette, takes a drag and gives a grin. "Thanks."
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

NPCs normals Empty Re: NPCs normals

Post  DavidMcMahon Tue Aug 11 2020, 14:53

"...breaking news, the superhuman incarceration facility near Trefeglwys in Wales has been attacked and severely compromised. There has been no official word from the government other than to say there is an 'ongoing situation' and that local residents must stay in their homes at all costs. Police and Army are on the scene

Once of the police officers, in full riot gear, steps forward and lowers his machine gun

"I'm Sergeant Crowe. Whoever you are..." he looked at the slumped criminals. "Thank you! We'll sort the paperwork out later. There was a ... HUGE guy smashed his way through the walls and into the main body of the prison." he pointed to said hole, smashed concrete falling about.
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down