The Vanguard Play by Post Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates

2 posters

Go down

Updates Empty Re: Updates

Post  Steeple_jackuk Sat Aug 21 2010, 21:13

Admin wrote:Yay, getting near to somewhere resembling normality. Thanks for your patience guys, mine has been tested to breaking limit and beyond these past 2 days!!!

Well mate as much as I want to move on with the next chapter, I appreciate only too well how bad it can be not having a working computer to deal with. So get yourself sorted first.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Aug 21 2010, 20:17

Yay, getting near to somewhere resembling normality. Thanks for your patience guys, mine has been tested to breaking limit and beyond these past 2 days!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://darkeningshadows.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Fri Aug 20 2010, 20:51

Admin wrote:Well, had a disastrous day with computers, so no update tonight Sad Rebuilt brother in laws laptop, he turns it on, 5 mins later (it was fine at my house for hours) he's got a nasty virus... that transfers itself to all my computers via the network in about 5 seconds flat, so been chasing virii all day (it's 'security suite' which won't let you do anything until its wangled $49 out of you...) What a pain in the ass Sad Anyway, now my main computer is playing up (I get 'connection reset' after about 5 mins of browsing. Tried everything I can think of and it's doing my head in so will come back tomorrow and butt heads with it) and I'm thinking a windows refresh might be what the doctor ordered. On a nice solid state hard drive methinks.

Anyway, issue 4 up at some point tomorrow, away Fri/night and saturday so slightly slower than usual. Thanks for your patience as always guys. Oh, and I hope you got your boxing gloves on and gumshield in cause I have a feeling you'll need em with what's coming...

Sorry to hear about the computer hassles, looking forward to the next round, metaphorically or otherwise.

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 19 2010, 23:37

Well, had a disastrous day with computers, so no update tonight Sad Rebuilt brother in laws laptop, he turns it on, 5 mins later (it was fine at my house for hours) he's got a nasty virus... that transfers itself to all my computers via the network in about 5 seconds flat, so been chasing virii all day (it's 'security suite' which won't let you do anything until its wangled $49 out of you...) What a pain in the ass Sad Anyway, now my main computer is playing up (I get 'connection reset' after about 5 mins of browsing. Tried everything I can think of and it's doing my head in so will come back tomorrow and butt heads with it) and I'm thinking a windows refresh might be what the doctor ordered. On a nice solid state hard drive methinks.

Anyway, issue 4 up at some point tomorrow, away Fri/night and saturday so slightly slower than usual. Thanks for your patience as always guys. Oh, and I hope you got your boxing gloves on and gumshield in cause I have a feeling you'll need em with what's coming...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 05 2010, 17:21

Just another update - will try to update again today - struggling for time Sad Last shift tomorrow for nigh on 2 weeks so should be better - but - the wife has made noises about going away, whether it be a few days or a week (to spain or somewhere) I'll let y'all know what's happening. Will link to this post in the IC post as well
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Updates Empty Updates

Post  Admin Wed Aug 04 2010, 19:49

Will put in here info about update, or lack thereof...

Not been able to get to my PC today (thanks son Sad ) and need to draw a couple of maps up but will try to update in the morning when I get up (that'll be 2.15am) and the maps will have to wait till I get back from work around 16.00 tomorrow, son/pc access permitting... *grrr*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum