The Vanguard Play by Post Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat about the game...

+3
DavidMcMahon
dunecat
Admin
7 posters

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Go down

Chat about the game... - Page 39 Empty Re: Chat about the game...

Post  DavidMcMahon Sun Sep 27 2020, 23:45

HAVE A NICE SLEEP
Sleep Sleep Sleep
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidMcMahon Mon Sep 28 2020, 00:11

I'm also thinking that maybe they are used to receiving emails of what's going on instead of coming to the website to read them. They may not have set up notifications that new stuff is ready for them to react to.

Though you did send them a private message, right? Maybe want to send one again and tell them that they have to click on the "Notify me when a reply is posted" for each forum chat.

DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  andyman Mon Sep 28 2020, 02:49

I like Paul's edits. I don't want Captain Conduit to be a powered suit guy, but an altered human. So I'm good to start with what is posted above. Ready to rock and roll!
andyman
andyman
Class 2 Hero (Low level superhuman)
Class 2 Hero (Low level superhuman)

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 28 2020, 08:36

Nice one, will be something up today Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://darkeningshadows.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 01 2020, 19:52

Playing catch up, updates tomorrow. My son is off school because someone in his year tested positive for Covid so I've been looking after him at his house. I don't expect to be exposed to covid because I *think* he may already have had it. We can't be sure with this thing and it's not going away. The ex wife's uncle is on a ventilator in hospital with it thanks to extreme breathing difficulties and he caught it from his own daughter who'd gone into hospital for a routine operation on her knee and came out with covid. This thing doesn't affect everyone (the daughter had zero symptoms) but when it gets to someone who will succumb to it, it gets nasty. Stay safe people.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 02 2020, 20:13

Still on catchup but updates tomorrow (I'm at work at 0220 in the morning and it's 2012 now so I need to hit the sack two hours ago...) should be early. Apologies, but this week was almost a complete bust so happy to be able to pitch in with some updates rather than none at all!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 12 2020, 10:05

Updates today (probably when I finish work as I'm riding on a train - not driving it I might add! - and the internet is really flaky). Apologies for the AWOL over the weekend - it was my last of four weekends on the bounce and It has been an absolute grind over the last month. Hopefully more back to normal over the coming weeks. My roster generally means that working four weekends on the bounce three separate times a year has my life on hold and scrambling about in my few days off to catch up with the laundry mountain, seeing the kids etc. There aren't many downsides to my job but a non existent social life is quite often one of them Rolling Eyes Another thing to note is that covid lockdowns will be kicking in where I live from today so whether I like it or not I'll be housebound/work/housebound/work... When will it end...?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39