The Vanguard Play by Post Roleplaying Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kickstarter to get some old modules rewritten into a cohesive campaign

3 posters

Go down

Kickstarter to get some old modules rewritten into a cohesive campaign Empty Kickstarter to get some old modules rewritten into a cohesive campaign

Post  Steeple_jackuk Fri Dec 19 2014, 16:49

Kevin Rolfe is a talented writer who has got permission and the assests of old Golden Heroes scenarios, and is putting them together into a single package to form a wonderful sounding campaign for hero type games like ours.  He is running a Kickstarter
link:
and is already more than 3/4 funded.  Some of my art appears on the site and I did some art for a couple of characters featured in the scenario some years back.  I may yet get to do some more again.  I'm going to back this after Christmas (as I write there is still 20 days on the clock) as I'd love to see these old scenarios get some love.  

Anyway thought people here might like to know.  

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Kickstarter to get some old modules rewritten into a cohesive campaign Empty Re: Kickstarter to get some old modules rewritten into a cohesive campaign

Post  DavidMcMahon Fri Dec 19 2014, 19:59

thanks
DavidMcMahon
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Kickstarter to get some old modules rewritten into a cohesive campaign Empty Re: Kickstarter to get some old modules rewritten into a cohesive campaign

Post  Admin Sun Dec 21 2014, 13:47

I'd taken a quick look before but was up to my eyeballs (xmas, work, kids, more kids, kids up to my eyeballs. Like the last few days Sad ). Seeing you might be involved has changed me from 'nice project hope it does ok' to 'backer' (albeit at 9 quid cause I am skint at the moment. Roll on pay day so I can be unskint for a few hours...)

Anyway, will see what I can update this afternoon (with kid shaped impediments) if not should be in the early hours when I get home from work.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://darkeningshadows.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk Sun Dec 21 2014, 16:29

Admin wrote:I'd taken a quick look before but was up to my eyeballs (xmas, work, kids, more kids, kids up to my eyeballs. Like the last few days Sad  ). Seeing you might be involved has changed me from 'nice project hope it does ok' to 'backer' (albeit at 9 quid cause I am skint at the moment. Roll on pay day so I can be unskint for a few hours...)

Anyway, will see what I can update this afternoon (with kid shaped impediments) if not should be in the early hours when I get home from work.

No worries mate, be glad for an update but equally it can wait, I'll be patient, honest ;-).

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum