Kickstarter to get some old modules rewritten into a cohesive campaign

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kickstarter to get some old modules rewritten into a cohesive campaign

Post  Steeple_jackuk on Fri Dec 19 2014, 16:49

Kevin Rolfe is a talented writer who has got permission and the assests of old Golden Heroes scenarios, and is putting them together into a single package to form a wonderful sounding campaign for hero type games like ours.  He is running a Kickstarter
link:
and is already more than 3/4 funded.  Some of my art appears on the site and I did some art for a couple of characters featured in the scenario some years back.  I may yet get to do some more again.  I'm going to back this after Christmas (as I write there is still 20 days on the clock) as I'd love to see these old scenarios get some love.  

Anyway thought people here might like to know.  

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kickstarter to get some old modules rewritten into a cohesive campaign

Post  DavidMcMahon on Fri Dec 19 2014, 19:59

thanks
DavidMcMahon
Cosmic Level

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 21 2014, 13:47

I'd taken a quick look before but was up to my eyeballs (xmas, work, kids, more kids, kids up to my eyeballs. Like the last few days Sad ). Seeing you might be involved has changed me from 'nice project hope it does ok' to 'backer' (albeit at 9 quid cause I am skint at the moment. Roll on pay day so I can be unskint for a few hours...)

Anyway, will see what I can update this afternoon (with kid shaped impediments) if not should be in the early hours when I get home from work.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://darkeningshadows.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Steeple_jackuk on Sun Dec 21 2014, 16:29

Admin wrote:I'd taken a quick look before but was up to my eyeballs (xmas, work, kids, more kids, kids up to my eyeballs. Like the last few days Sad  ). Seeing you might be involved has changed me from 'nice project hope it does ok' to 'backer' (albeit at 9 quid cause I am skint at the moment. Roll on pay day so I can be unskint for a few hours...)

Anyway, will see what I can update this afternoon (with kid shaped impediments) if not should be in the early hours when I get home from work.

No worries mate, be glad for an update but equally it can wait, I'll be patient, honest ;-).

Sj
Steeple_jackuk
Cosmic Level

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top